Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Marvel: handful of heroes in the june preview!

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#26 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:13 PM

I bought an old ToyBiz Exploding Ghost Rider figure for 37 cents once at KB, but i still don't go around talking about the good old days when action figures were 37 cents. :D

That figure Blows! :D Mine actually broke. :lol:

Posted Image

#27 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:22 AM

So are you saying that some of these sculpts are the same as Heroclix? :lol: I know nothing about heroclick except the Galactus figure is the only cool figure. :D

Naw..just that they might have thin builds similar to the Heroclix figures (at least some. The larger figures like Hulk and Juggernaut may be fine).

Heroclix was a kick *** line. I didnt jump into it myself as i like , well, action when it comes to my action figures (not little statues) but i really liked looking at them non the less heh.

So much variety...so many characters...cool line.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#28 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:47 AM

I'm not too keen on the price set right now. But here is a better preview from EE.com

http://www.entertain...number=HMV93362

I can't believe it. EE offering not only decent prices, and more information/pics on the line, but better deals than their competition! Don't see that every day.

#29 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

I have a felling that there are no Chase figures so to speak, but the hidden figures might be figure specific...A chase figure would imply a set rarity wouldn't it?

They will have chase figures. Toy companies are too savvy these days. They know chase figures will bring in collectors. They might not be trumpeting it right now, but this line will have them. The real question, will the early packs contain any super-rares? :lol:

#30 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

What awaits you in each individual package of the Marvel Handful of Heroes? It's a surprise! Each randomly packaged group may include members of the Fantastic 4, the Avengers, the X-Men, or other heroes like Spider-Man or Captain America.

This statement is kind of baffling.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#31 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:10 PM

Maybe it's the westcoast avengers. :woot:

Posted Image

#32 StalkingButler

StalkingButler

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:24 AM

anybody here anything else on these?

#33 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:36 AM

i heard that i really really want them all and plan on spending way too much money on them. that's the word on the street anyway.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#34 StalkingButler

StalkingButler

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

I'm really excited to get ahold of some of these. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell everyone I want toys for my 29th b'day this month.

#35 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

I'm really excited to get ahold of some of these. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell everyone I want toys for my 29th b'day this month.

I do it every single year. It's not hard. :)
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#36 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:07 PM

I do it every single year. It's not hard. :)

yeah, but when you're as big as scumdogg you can ask for pretty much anything. you should ask for a california condor egg omelet for breakfast and solid gold slippers. :D

#37 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:24 AM

Condor eggs? Yicch!

Those things are too bitter. Go for eagle egg omlets. Om nom nom!
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#38 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

These are in stock at EE (the link in the post with the picture above). Im looking forward to reviews....
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#39 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

Gimme everything you got!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

These are in stock at EE (the link in the post with the picture above). Im looking forward to reviews....

Reviews, nothing-I'm just looking forward to having some :unknw: :no:

#40 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

i'll start hitting toys r us this weekend. bastitchs better have some in.

#41 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

i was at toys r us today and saw nothin...

#42 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:11 PM

Entertainment Earth is sort of a 3rd party distributor. So Hasbro has gotten these things and obviously are already sending them out to the retail distributors, who then will send them out to all their outlets. So I think everyone could expect these to start hitting shelves within a week or two. That's just my guess though.

Posted Image

#43 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

you seem to know stuph. i'll consider it an educated guess.

#44 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

you seem to know stuph. i'll consider it an educated guess.

I's woodn't says that now. :p Wouldn't it be crazy if I was right though! :( The best thing to do would be contact Hasbro and see. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#45 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:55 PM

one thing i though of, what if entertainment earth is only taking pre-orders on them. they do that a lot.

#46 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:12 PM

The listing kinda does say "In Stock" in big bold green letters.

#47 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

oh sure, if you read it. :p

#48 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

Yep most of the online retailers who had them on preorder seem to have them in stock now. Even BigBadToyStore. So I'm sure within the week or so these things will be on pegs.. I honestly hope I'm first to scope them in my area, and I really hope they are a hit too, cause I honestly don't want to buy a ton of these things, then Hasbro drop the line 2 waves into it. :p But really if they aren't less than $6.50 on shelf I don't think I'll be able to justify the purchase.

I'm gonna try and call my Toys'R'Us tomorrow and see if they can tell me when or if they will have these in stock.

Posted Image

#49 misterdroid

misterdroid

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:01 PM

I got some at a local comic shop today. will post a review w/ pics tonight. I like 'em. Gonna grab more tomorrow.

edit: Full review posted. Lots o' pics.

Yep most of the online retailers who had them on preorder seem to have them in stock now. Even BigBadToyStore. So I'm sure within the week or so these things will be on pegs.. I honestly hope I'm first to scope them in my area, and I really hope they are a hit too, cause I honestly don't want to buy a ton of these things, then Hasbro drop the line 2 waves into it. :p But really if they aren't less than $6.50 on shelf I don't think I'll be able to justify the purchase.

I'm gonna try and call my Toys'R'Us tomorrow and see if they can tell me when or if they will have these in stock.

Edited by misterdroid, 10 July 2009 - 11:05 PM.

#50 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:54 AM

Called Toys'R'Us today. They have no idea when or if they will get them in stock...so that means they don't right now. They just told me to check back every Tuesday or Wednesday as that is when they get in new shipments of figures.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com