#1 VaultBlore

VaultBlore

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Boglin, mimp, trash pack

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:26 AM

Hi all, I'm soon to be cutting down on my collection of toys and part of that is getting rid of this complete set of Seven Towns P.E.T. Aliens.

Before I do so I thought I'd share some halfway decent images of the line as pictures of these are usually just 1 of the cereal promotion ones mixed in with some MIMP's.

Very brief rundown on this line, they started as a UK cereal toy and were supposed to ship alongside a standard line of toys but the standard line got delayed so missed the initial "boom" this may have been a reason why they didn't do all too well.

The line consists on 22 figures, 4 commanders (which light up) and 1 big spaceship playset.

A lot of the figures riff on popular aliens such as a xenomorph, ET and oddly a purple sonic the hedgehog that happens to be a plumber.

There's a nice article about these figures over here where little rubber guys actually helped shed some light on the line already, however I think my images should help, expecially the images of the elusive commanders.:

http://minifigures.b...line-p.html?m=1

Attached Files

Edited by VaultBlore, 17 February 2017 - 01:37 AM.

#2 VaultBlore

VaultBlore

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Boglin, mimp, trash pack

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

If anyone would like anymore information on the line just ask. Would it be possible to "pin" this topic as it contains pics of the entire line and would be a shame to lose it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aliens, Sci fi, Gross, Minifigs, Seven towns, Cereal

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com