• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Randommaddness

Randommaddness

Titleless One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Quicker to list the things i don't collect.

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

Found this guy with some muscles today, and hes not the red, yellow, purple, or light green im used too.

Any help what this guy is?

Attached Files

#2 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:47 PM

Pine green Windigo.

It's a premium color.
Came in breakfast cereal box.

#3 Randommaddness

Randommaddness

Titleless One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Quicker to list the things i don't collect.

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:47 PM

Any idea of worth?

#4 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

Found this guy with some muscles today, and hes not the red, yellow, purple, or light green im used too.

Any help what this guy is?

There's nothing quite like the time-honored tradition of a mystery figure. Ahh, the magic of collecting!

#5 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

They pull $10-$15 on average, he is one of the more common ones.

#6 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

Love the pine, is there a sasquatch in this color?

Dammit, I didn't mean to collect this line, but it seems I have around 50 out of nowhere.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#7 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

Dammit, I didn't mean to collect this line, but it seems I have around 50 out of nowhere.

No Bigfoot in pine green, only olive and neon green. Monstercollecting.com is a nice guide for which MIMP were made in which colors.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#8 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:32 PM

That's what happens when you trade big, Lou! You got about 15 or 20 of those from me I think...I love the monsters, but I am not going to ever consider myself a serious collector of MIMP...I will be happy with series one and two. Cheaper that way.

#9 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:30 AM

That's what happens when you trade big, Lou! You got about 15 or 20 of those from me I think...I love the monsters, but I am not going to ever consider myself a serious collector of MIMP...I will be happy with series one and two. Cheaper that way.

"Trade big", eh?   That's exactly what I say when I ease back into my limo, wearing a 4X large silk suit, Panama hat, and chomping a cigar.

;)

Series 3 are all food promos, yeah?  Don't think I'd care about those, anyhow.  Series 2 is filled with great sculpts, though, and I can't seem to stop fiddling with the painted versions.  Love that rubbery rubber and those ridiculous poses!

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#10 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:46 AM

Yeah man series 3 are all premiums of some type or another...fast food, cereal, video game, etc. Most are pretty expensive. By dumb luck I have managed to score two of them, of which I sold to people on here, because I would rather help complete someone else's collection with them than try to afford the rest myself. 

You know your the "El Jefe" of trading....the cigar and panama hat prove it!

#11 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:45 AM

Series 3 came from Big Boy's Restaurant's in the US, Shreddies Cereal in Canada and the Nintendo Monster in My Pocket game (I know the German edition did not include the monster, but the US did, not sure about other countries) in case anyone wanted to know specifics. 

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com