13 replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22194 posts

Posted 05 July 2002 - 07:37 PM

Cartoon Info

The Kinnikuman cartoon aired in Japan from 1983 to 1986 with 137 episodes.
"Kinnikuman" roughly translates to "Muscle Man."
Seven Kinnikuman animated movies have been created.
In 1985, Mattel brought Kinnikuman to the U.S. in the form of M.U.S.C.L.E. toys.
In late 2001-early 2002, the Kinnikuman: Generation 2 animated television show began in Japan. This show will air on Fox Broadcasting’s Saturday morning children’s block that is leased by 4Kids Entertainment.

#2 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 July 2002 - 11:01 PM

Hey Johnny:

Coo. Count me in! i'll be there watching and taping all the episodes I can get (since the success of the show is left up to the fickle general public). Keep me posted! :blush:

- theCrazyEst

..must have new KiNNiKuMaN Muscle Shot update for Andriod..
KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#3 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 15 July 2002 - 11:15 PM

Like I said before,

Every kid should have a memory like the one I had as a kid. Me and my favorite toys---M.U.S.C.L.E.'s!!! It's cool they are still recognizing one of the greatest things ever!

arforbes :D
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#4 Chin Ryo

Chin Ryo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:I don´t speak English very well<br>(ow shit......I miss again)<br>And I love J.White Dragon

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:09 AM

hi.......
I watch the ultimete muscle in Fox kids (now Jetix) to........is very crazy........uahuahhuauhauhauh.............sorry...........normal.......bey bey
I Looooooooooveeeeeeeeeee you J.White Dragon
XD =^-^= she is so cute........^.^
and very beautiful....I love her... very very much>>>>>>~/kis
/blush
=^-^= kisses kisses kisses.....a lot of kisses for you
... J.White Dragon......all kisses over the world.....
I Love you.....I just wanna stay with you...forever ^.^

#5 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5103 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:21 PM

Is it customary in Brazil to bump up topics three years old when on message boards?

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22194 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:22 PM

He probably didn't notice the date. He's new and I'll bet he is reading every thread since inception.

That's a LOT of reading! :lol:

#7 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:28 PM

I just about pissed myself seeing this thread....and then I saw it was about Ultimate Muscle and noticed the date. :lol:

#8 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:23 AM

Same here, Zombie.

My heart flopped when I read "Kinnikuman" instead of "Ultimate Muscle" with reguards to Fox.

As was said before by more official people, though, the original series is(supposably) cheesier animation and more violence than can be censored. So it goes.

I've e-mailed cartoon network a few times about it on Adult Swim... no response, yet.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#9 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:25 AM

You might try to tell them about the advantages of having Kinnikuman on Adult Swim, like it has a big fan base, lots of humor and violence, etc.

#10 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:31 PM

Well since the topic was brought up I was going to ask if anyone knows where and if you can get an English subtitled version of the Kinnikuman series on DVD.

Posted Image

#11 Kin

Kin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:47 PM

Now that Toei is handling themselves the release of DVDs in USA, like Air Master and Slam Dunk, what if someone emails them about the plausibilty of an UNCUT R1 edition of Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Nisei? It´s one of their hottest franchises in Japan, after all.

Edited by Kin, 07 April 2005 - 08:47 PM.

#12 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:14 PM

I'd just be freakin' happy if they released MORE DVDs or ANY version! @_@

But yeah, I agree with zombie.

#13 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 12:09 PM

Now that Toei is handling themselves the release of DVDs in USA, like Air Master and Slam Dunk, what if someone emails them about the plausibilty of an UNCUT R1 edition of Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Nisei? It´s one of their hottest franchises in Japan, after all.

Do they have some sort of E-mail adress (Toei) as far as US DVD's are released? On a Muppet Site, all the members have been pestering...err...suggesting HIT entertainment to release Fraggle Rock on DVD in box sets (they did release 2 single DVD's). I'm saying, if they have an e-mail, maybe we can all pester...err...suggest they release both g1 and g2 Kinnikuman Uncut over here.
Posted Image

#14 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:02 PM

Do they have some sort of E-mail adress (Toei) as far as US DVD's are released? On a Muppet Site, all the members have been pestering...err...suggesting HIT entertainment to release Fraggle Rock on DVD in box sets (they did release 2 single DVD's). I'm saying, if they have an e-mail, maybe we can all pester...err...suggest they release both g1 and g2 Kinnikuman Uncut over here.

Toei's english portion of the site has a contact section that has been "under construction" for months now.

http://member.toei-a...in/eng/form.cgi

Maybe there is an english contact address somewhere else I wasn't looking though.,

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com