Theme© by Fisana

Photo

FoP for trade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:39 AM

Here are my extra FoP and my current list. let me know if you would like to work a deal, thanks!

Attached Files

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#2 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

I only have one that you appear to need (#17 Anubar C). You have x5 that I need.

I have kept an eye out for these on Ebay but rarely come up,here in UK. Never seen any series 2.

Rgds

Mike

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

#3 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:56 AM

Maybe we could work out a deal for one of those custom painted guys you do :p

Shoot me a PM if thats something that interests you, always willing to wheel and deal :)

I only have one that you appear to need (#17 Anubar C). You have x5 that I need.

I have kept an eye out for these on Ebay but rarely come up,here in UK. Never seen any series 2.

Rgds

Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com