2 replies to this topic

#1 el midgetron

el midgetron

Squirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts

Posted 07 September 2002 - 11:20 PM

Just got home. Crazy trUCKING night. Nope I don't drive a truck. At the culmination, I was holding a beer in one hand (completely wasted) and pouring a mug full of water with the other hand on some topless chicks at a wet T-shirt contest. It was in the backyard of some frat party (trUCKING frat boys, I hate em). Probably 300 people there. Everyone was in the backyard and I was like, "trUCK this I am going in the front door". No one was there. I walked right in. 5 minutes later I was on the back porch with a front row seat to some soaking, naked ta-tas. It was insane. On my way home, some crazy drunk chased me down with a chip on his shoulder (completely unrelated to the party). I convinced him I didn't know him. He invited me to party with him which seemed better than getting my poo-poo kicked. About a block away from his house 4 cop cars pull up (looking for him). He ran in the house and I just went home. Ill be back next week you trUCKING collage pukes. AhAHHAAHHAHAH
Posted Image

#2 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 08 September 2002 - 11:53 AM

It would appear to me that the board censors haev changed, to 'trucking" and "poo-poo?"

Well, there's onyl one way to find out:

eff

crap

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 08 September 2002 - 12:03 PM

It would appear to me that the board censors haev changed, to 'trucking" and "poo-poo?"

Well, there's onyl one way to find out:

eff

crap

Nope.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com