226 replies to this topic

#201 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

Congrats Soupie! You have done outstanding work putting this together - even just having the opertunity to see a muscle in a particular colour just to see what it looks like is very cool! Back when you started, it must have seemed like a practically impossible task! But here you are having completed what you set out to do. It is people like you and the dedication and teamwork of the people who contributed to this project and projects like this that makes me proud to be a member of this community.

The other thing i found which is mega useful is when i sorting through my coloured muscles i just look at the database at each number and i will recognise the muscle in a colour so i know which pile of colours to look through to find him :drinks: its actually quite amazing the way you can tell which ones you dont have and which ones you do just by looking. The ones you dont have seem almost alien to your eyes and the ones you do have just are vividly burned into your memory

Edited by musclemenkids, 24 January 2009 - 07:29 PM.

"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#202 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

Wow Soupie...Just Wow! Alex is a real champ for continuing to help you out.

Just in time too, finally have working Broadband, so now I don't have to wait 10 minutes for a page to load! :)

I'm gonna rummage around there now.....it is bittersweet ain't it. And if anyone were to have found any of the unsure figures by now it would have been Alex. I'm confident that this task, although not perfected, is done. Great Job!

:Pats you on the Back:

Posted Image

#203 Starman

Starman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

Welldone!!! Soupie on finally completing your mission. It's definitely been useful in helping me with my collecting, and will continue to be so in future. Fantastic!!! job to you and everyone who helped and contributed in reaching such a milestone.

:)

#204 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

I'm still waiting for more Salmon figures to pop up. I'm hopeful that this might not be EVERY MUSCLE figure, only 90% of 'em.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#205 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

I'm still waiting for more Salmon figures to pop up. I'm hopeful that this might not be EVERY MUSCLE figure, only 90% of 'em.

Hm, I know what you mean, but I wouldn't count on it, mate. I think we've got them all, 1528 it looks like.

The last surprise we had was Part 11, and I think even that was like a year or two ago. We didn't think it came in Red because zero sculpts from that part had been found in red. Then Arforbes turns up a #133 in red, I think, and bam... that means the entire tree came in red. Sure enough, the entire tree (part in this case) has been found in red.

Is it possible another tree will be found in a new color like that? I'm sure it is possible. (Which is kind of cool and not cool at the same time.) However, I think it is more than likely that we've got them all.

What I think I may do eventually is set up a few pages showing all the figures not made. For example, there will be a page showing all the sculpts that were not made in Salmon, all the sculpts not made in Dark Blue, all the sculpts not made in Purple, etc. That way, over the coming years, collectors can have a quick reference if they think they've found a "new" figgy.
Posted Image

#206 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

You should set up color pages too, where you choose a color and get to see all the figures made in that color.

Posted Image

#207 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:37 AM

So where do Alex's super rare colors fall into the MCIA? ^_^ I looked through your site pretty good, but, either I missed them or they aren't there. ;)

TGB

#208 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:39 AM

So where do Alex's super rare colors fall into the MCIA? ^_^ I looked through your site pretty good, but, either I missed them or they aren't there. ;)

Well, the short answer is: they don't.

Only one of them is actually from Parts 1-21 and that is the red Geronimo from Part 13. Part 13 has two trees, one made of 6 sculpts the other made of 5 sculpts. The tree made of 5 sculpts does come in red while the tree made of 6 sculpts does not. It's likely that the Geronimo belongs to the tree with 5 sculpts (which would then give both trees an even 6 sculpts).

(Why they didn't include that Geronimo sculpt in the MUSCLE toyline, I have no idea. Perhaps because it's not very play-friendly as far as wrestling figurines?)

I used to have the red Geronimo sitting there at the bottom... but I eventually decided there was no reason to have it there. It doesn't tell use anything about the other MUSCLE colors, and I don't consider the figure part of the "official" MUSCLE toy line.

Likewise, the other colored figures are from parts beyond Part 21, so I didn't include them either.
Posted Image

#209 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:29 AM

Soupie, I wanted to offer a belated congratulations!

#210 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

Soupie, I wanted to offer a belated congratulations!

me too. :p
YOU ROCK!!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#211 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:52 AM

What happens when you stand up that Geronimo sculpt up facing another figure?

If the demensions align a certain way, I can see why they'd drop the figure.

:p
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#212 DetectiveFork

DetectiveFork

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:47 AM

:blush:

Took me a moment, but LOL!

#213 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:53 AM

:blush:

Took me a moment, but LOL!

:lol:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#214 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

Haven't added any new figures in a long time. Does a full (master) set stand at 1528 then? Cool!

Guys and gals, if you come across any errors, broken files, or missing figures while browsing the site, please let me know!
Posted Image

#215 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

Just out of curiosity - you know, since the website's been up for years now - did ya'll know that you can click on the splash picture on the main page for additional web pages? I mean, I've always assumed people would figure it out, but I've had at least one person suggest I indicate that it's cliackable on the website (which I haven't done). Should I?

MCIA
Posted Image

#216 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:40 AM

Just out of curiosity - you know, since the website's been up for years now - did ya'll know that you can click on the splash picture on the main page for additional web pages? I mean, I've always assumed people would figure it out, but I've had at least one person suggest I indicate that it's cliackable on the website (which I haven't done). Should I?

MCIA

Even without the mouseover graphic changes, the cursor changes to represent that it is clickable. Anyone having a hard time with that... well, changing images won't help them, either. :lol:

I think the phrase, "Stuck on Stupid" comes to mind.

#217 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Haven't added any new figures in a long time. Does a full (master) set stand at 1528 then? Cool!

Guys and gals, if you come across any errors, broken files, or missing figures while browsing the site, please let me know!

Bump
Posted Image

#218 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Doubleplusnecrobump

Again, here is the updated URL: http://soupie.little.../MUSCLECIA.html

I'm posting (again) because I just fixed a ton of broken links, including ones to, eeek, class A figures.

Also, here is a link to a page explaining the MUSCLE Color Code, which is kind of buried on the site: http://soupie.little...EColorCode.html

D'oh, But I didn't fix the links to Naochin's website because he never put it back online. :cray:

Edited by Soupie, 28 February 2013 - 05:16 PM.

Posted Image

#219 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

Well, folks, we've reached an unprecedented milestone in the MUSCLE community. I began this little project on December 4th, 2005, and at long last I can now say with a high degree of certainty that every MUSCLE figure ever made is now documented on the MUSCLE Colors Image Archive!

:woot:

It is now possible to view at your leisure every MUSCLE figure in the MUSCLE toy line!

After Veers supplied the pic of the Red #136, we needed only 9 more figures. Arforbes sent images of those 9 figures to me a few days ago. I understand that Arforbes is no longer a member of our community but he has been supplying pics for the MCIA (indeed he has supplied roughly 90% of them, I'd guess) since before being banned, and I felt the value of the images for the MUSCLE community outweighed any "taint" their source might instill. And the fact of the matter is that I am very grateful to Arforbes for sending me all these pics.

Here are the final nine figures and the Kin MUSCLE Parts they complete!

Part Five - Tree One: 073 Dark Blue

Part Eleven - Tree One: 068 Red, 125 Red, 131 Red, 134 Red, and 139 Red

Part 13 - Tree Two: 040 Dark Blue

Part 14 - Tree One: 106 Purple

Part 18 - Tree Two: 186 Green

This is actually a bittersweet moment. :cry: I enjoyed every minute of putting this archive together! Of course, there would be no archive at all if it wasn't for all of you who submitted images! (If I've failed to credit anyone on the contributors page, let me know!)

And a special thanks to URS, of course, for all his help and individual work on the Kin MUSCLE Parts section of the site!

And as always, please don't hesitate to point out any mistakes or errors that you find. A common one is having a pic on the MUSCLE Archive side and not on the MUSCLE Parts side, and vice versa. Also, if there are any images that truly look bad and you can supply a better one, let me know! I definitely want to clean out all the poorer quality pics. (Most of which I supplied myself. :sweat: )

In light of this recent thread in which an auction containing a Red #068 sold for $7000+ to a buyer many believe to be Arforbes, the above post and the documentation of a Master Set must be called into question.

Edited by Soupie, 22 February 2014 - 07:54 AM.

Posted Image

#220 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

What I think I may do eventually is set up a few pages showing all the figures not made. For example, there will be a page showing all the sculpts that were not made in Salmon, all the sculpts not made in Dark Blue, all the sculpts not made in Purple, etc. That way, over the coming years, collectors can have a quick reference if they think they've found a "new" figgy.

Has this feature been included yet? I haven't looked for it really, so I'm unsure, but I think it would be great to see what hasn't been made, especially after the green Bam Bam appeared recently. I use the colour archive a lot at the moment, so it would be great to get this extra section.

#221 adiy009

adiy009

I live for the JIZZ!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

In light of this recent thread in which an auction containing a Red #068 sold for $7000+ to a buyer many believe to be Arforbes, the above post and the documentation of a Master Set must be called into question.

I think he has a master set

all the photos look like the colour of the figures 

apart from two 68r looks not quite right and 155 looks grape 

Edited by adiy009, 23 February 2014 - 03:05 AM.

Account closed by request of adiy009 on 2018-08-15

#222 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Has this feature been included yet? I haven't looked for it really, so I'm unsure, but I think it would be great to see what hasn't been made, especially after the green Bam Bam appeared recently. I use the colour archive a lot at the moment, so it would be great to get this extra section.

No, that feature hasn't been added. Perhaps I'll do it sometime in the future. It would be helpful.

I think he has a master set

all the photos look like the colour of the figures 

apart from two 68r looks not quite right and 155 looks grape 

I agree. He may have a full set, I certainly believed him at the time. I only call it into question if he was indeed the winner of the recent auction (or even a bidder). The logical conclusion would be that he didn't have a MS and the pics he provided were doctored.

If other collectors can supply pictures of these figures then it will be all good. And if people can supply high-quality pics, I'd love to add them to the archive.

Posted Image

#223 adiy009

adiy009

I live for the JIZZ!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:24 AM

No, that feature hasn't been added. Perhaps I'll do it sometime in the future. It would be helpful.

I agree. He may have a full set, I certainly believed him at the time. I only call it into question if he was indeed the winner of the recent auction (or even a bidder). The logical conclusion would be that he didn't have a MS and the pics he provided were doctored.

If other collectors can supply pictures of these figures then it will be all good. And if people can supply high-quality pics, I'd love to add them to the archive.

hi

sorry i don't have the figures 

#224 adiy009

adiy009

I live for the JIZZ!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

which figures are you are questioning ?

you could always update photos in your guide 

i can help you with some figures if you want but i don't have all the figures in your guide :)

pm me with details if you want photos of figures i can help with :)

#225 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:13 PM

Looks like someone DMd me in March 2018 saying they found a DB #84. Is that confirmed?
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com