28 replies to this topic

#1 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:43 PM

:huh: here are some photos of stuff i found on my attic box-diggings. If anyone spots anything they want let me know, i'll be e-baying most of this stuff. My apologes that it's not really MIMP related, if any1 knows how to move this thread to somewhere more suitabl then please let me know.

Trash Bag Bunch Figures
Attached File  06112008779.jpg   610.73K   68 downloads

Beetlejuice Sidekicks, Ghostbuster Sidekicks, TMNT sidekick/weapons
Attached File  06112008774.jpg   824.87K   59 downloads

Anyone know what these guys are? they were cool! just bigger than mimp with moving arms. the one in the bottom right was a later edition which had a sticker that if you rubbed would reveal its 'element' similar to those on transformer figures. the other 3 however were the original ones that you held to the light to reveal its elemnt. ive tried 2 capture his in a pic, the element is 'wood' i guess.
Unfortunately i thought it would be a good idea as a child to draw all over these with a permanent marker in an attempt to make them 'cooler' thus destroying any possible chance of them ever being valuable.
Attached File  06112008808_001.jpg   61.93K   16 downloads
Attached File  06112008807_001.jpg   465.12K   19 downloads

Various original terminator 2 figures' weapons
Attached File  06112008773.jpg   788.84K   3 downloads

Various stuff- a complete mighty max, the cape and cowboy hat came with a figure from the 80s but i cant think what it was. It involved some kind of space cowboys that had whips like lighsabers. The figures had these whips, they were made from that sticky plastic like the stuff that crawl down walls and stuff. any1 got any idea what im on about?
Attached File  06112008813.jpg   811.99K   95 downloads

monster wrestlers in my pocket
Attached File  06112008810.jpg   988.73K   21 downloads

a couple of the GITD TMNT found in pots of slime. Unfortunatly one of them has a purple stain on him from where hes rubbed up against a more brightly coloured figure/ one of the ones i drew all over in pen!
ive seen this happen before with mimp... any1 know if theres a good way to get those stains out?
Attached File  06112008776_001.jpg   92.94K   20 downloads

Attached Files

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5103 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

The animals with elements are Battle and Laser Beasts. You actually have it backwards - the figures with the rubsigns (Battle) came first, and the ones with the orbs (Laser) came later. A good portion of this forum is devoted to those figures, so I think you might find some interest.

#3 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

How much would you charge for the:
Pre-mutated White turtle
and
Monster in my pocket cards
and
Ghostbuster sidekicks

and would you take Postal Order.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#4 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

Thats a Kombattini from Italy
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#5 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

The zombie head is a 'Mighty Max' playset by Bluebird Toys 1992
Attached File  06112008822.jpg   577.42K   18 downloads

#6 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:22 PM

How much would you charge for the:
Pre-mutated White turtle
and
Monster in my pocket cards
and
Ghostbuster sidekicks

and would you take Postal Order.

so far during my clearout i've been putting things on ebay with the starting price being enough to cover p&p and ebay charges. I'm letting the value determine itself. i will do the same with all of this stuff but i you want it let me know and i'll send u a link when its up. I would prefer paypal.

#7 Malosavich

Malosavich

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Boglins, Mini-Boglins, MIMP, P.E.T Aliens, Gormiti, Fistful of power, M.U.S.C.L.E and Starwars :D

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:41 PM

Hey, I'm intrested in the 3 buitlejuice figures, (Very bottom pic) The trash bag bunch figures if they aren't too expensive :huh: And finally, in the pic with the jurasic park egg is a really strange creature that's whitish with lots of eyes, I have no idea what he is, but I love him!

I live in the U.K and would be happy to pay via paypal

Edited by Malosavich, 06 November 2008 - 03:43 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

Hey, I'm intrested in the 3 buitlejuice figures, (Very bottom pic) The trash bag bunch figures if they aren't too expensive :huh: And finally, in the pic with the jurasic park egg is a really strange creature that's whitish with lots of eyes, I have no idea what he is, but I love him!

I live in the U.K and would be happy to pay via paypal

Everything in all those photos are going on ebay at some point. i'll try and remember and message you when i put them on, alternatively add me as a 'favourite seller' on ebay: matthewsmintstuff4sale and keep yer eye out! i will try n let u know when i put em on its just i've had a lot of interest in a lot of the figures and its hard keeping track on who wants what!

i love that gitd eye ball thing too, it came free with a kids meal i got about 15 years ago in a wendys restaurant in saudi arabia. theres a sucker on the back so u can stick it to windows but consequently its gotten a bit grimey over the years!

#9 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:53 PM

I am going to just offer a word to the wise here...you are going to make more $ and have solid members here that pay promptly for the items they are purchasing, rather than using Ebay. On Ebay you are most likely to make less $, pay PP and Ebay fees, it will take 10+ days to receive payment and run a risk of having non-paying buyer. I have sold on Ebay since 1999 and here since 2002 and I ALWAYS prefer selling here. If you need help w/ prices just ask around. I would say your LB in the condition they are in now are worth about $5 ea. if you clean them up and you don't see any marker at all and there is little wear or damage to the color of the paint, I would say they are worth $10-$15 ea. TBB $5-$10 ea. depending on the character and the wear.

I hope this helps ya out. ;)

TGB

#10 PSlulitt

PSlulitt

MIMP Fiend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:51 PM

Attached File  06112008808_001.jpg   61.93K   16 downloads

Off topic, but this looks exactly like a publicity shot from the original Exorcist! I can't seem to find the photograph I'm thinking of online, but man, I had a chuckle...

Edited by PSlulitt, 06 November 2008 - 05:52 PM.

#11 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

I am going to just offer a word to the wise here...you are going to make more $ and have solid members here that pay promptly for the items they are purchasing, rather than using Ebay. On Ebay you are most likely to make less $, pay PP and Ebay fees, it will take 10+ days to receive payment and run a risk of having non-paying buyer. I have sold on Ebay since 1999 and here since 2002 and I ALWAYS prefer selling here. If you need help w/ prices just ask around. I would say your LB in the condition they are in now are worth about $5 ea. if you clean them up and you don't see any marker at all and there is little wear or damage to the color of the paint, I would say they are worth $10-$15 ea. TBB $5-$10 ea. depending on the character and the wear.

I hope this helps ya out. ;)

TGB

thanks for giving the time to give me advice! much appreciated!
i think i'll still put a lot of my stuff on ebay as i feel it may reach a wider audience, but there is a lot of stuff i'll defo set about selling on here.

any1 remember the name of these things? eggs that transform into insects / monsters? early 90s...
i remeber 1 in particular that was like a skeleton egg. they were cool! cant remember what they were called though...
i used to have loads but gave them all to charity years ago, only got this 1 left now...
Attached File  07112008827.jpg   1.04MB   8 downloads
Attached File  07112008828.jpg   1.06MB   11 downloads
Attached File  07112008829.jpg   878.58K   11 downloads

#12 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:37 PM

i always thought these were cool...
they were originally lollipops, cant remember the name, something like shrinking head mutant pops. the head on each model was originally encased in a large clear lollipop so the head appeared to shrink as you licked the lolly down.
they'e pretty freaky! each figure is numbered on the base. the numbers vary from 2 - 11 but i'm almost certain there were only ever 6 released. im sure i remember reading 'collect all 6' somewhere, and i bought a lot of these and these were the only 6 i ever got. perhaps the other designs didn't get released. thought the different colours may be numbered differently but have a silver and a gold version of the 1 with the torso on the bottom and both say 8.
Bizarrely, only 2 of the 6 designs have any markings on besides the number on the base. This reads:

C 1998 AU'SOME CANDIES INC
PATENT PENDING

Attached File  07112008837.jpg   580.9K   36 downloads ;)

Edited by Complete M.I.M.P For sale, 06 November 2008 - 08:03 PM.

#13 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:44 PM

Bad eggz bunch, p.e.t. aliens, M.I.M.P., Beetlejuice Sidekicks & More ON EBAY NOW!!
http://www.littlerub...t=0#entry213310
;)

#14 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

Downright shocked you didn't recognize battle beasts - they're as hard to miss around this site as MIMP :lol:

I really like the fly-headed guy in the lower left of the sixth photo. Did you sell that already? Anybody know what that is? The Fly is my all-time favorite character/monster of any sort, so any humanoid fly creature is of immediate interest to me.

#15 Complete M.I.M.P For sale

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:33 PM

Downright shocked you didn't recognize battle beasts - they're as hard to miss around this site as MIMP :notme:

I really like the fly-headed guy in the lower left of the sixth photo. Did you sell that already? Anybody know what that is? The Fly is my all-time favorite character/monster of any sort, so any humanoid fly creature is of immediate interest to me.

The fly guy is actually a bit of a cheat! there was a range of chupa chups figures which came in like big plastic lollipop things i think if my memory serves me right. The figure you're referring to was originally a psycho doctor, and when you pressed a button on the back his chest lights up red and you can see all his ribs and insides. There was however another figure in the same series which was a fly and as i found out, the heads could be swapped. So, in the end it's not really a proper figure... but its still one of my favourites!

#16 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:40 AM

A natural decision!

I can't help noticing that the Max figure is mostly orange. He was like that in the TV commercials I remember as well, but every figure I ever had was fully painted. Was that the first run or something?

Edited by scythemantis, 15 November 2008 - 12:31 PM.

#17 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

That Max figure was out of the McDonald's exclusive Mighty Max playset where you can turn a crank and make him run around a dial in front and behind a yeti-like monster. Someone cut it out of the running strip.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#18 Apricot

Apricot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:painting, music, film, cream cheese

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

how much for those wrestlers?

#19 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

Any selling/buying/trading should be done in PM's or Got Toys.

#20 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Any selling/buying/trading should be done in PM's or Got Toys.

I'm pretty sure he's not actually selling stuff though. Just getting people to identify things so he knows what to label his ebay auctions. Right? Am I right? :)
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#21 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:20 AM

Bad eggz bunch, p.e.t. aliens, M.I.M.P., Beetlejuice Sidekicks & More ON EBAY NOW!!
http://www.littlerub...t=0#entry213310
:D

:)

I was just reminding him. We've had some bad posts and bad bumps. I'm just trying to keep stuff on track. ;)

#22 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:21 AM

Attached File  06112008813.jpg   811.99K   95 downloads

The little orange and black helmet in the top right corner is from the 1983 Kenner Return of the Jedi figure "Leia in Boushh Disguise":

Posted Image
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#23 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10729 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:41 PM

The cowboy hat and cape are from the cartoon "Silverhawks", character named "Bluegrass".

Boo ya. Jail sucks.
www.deadbirdtoys.com
Any social media: @bad_luck_jimmy

#24 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:32 AM

Also in the misc. accesorey pic. isn't the red thing Mumm Ras hat, a bit hard for me to tell from that angle, but I think it is.

#25 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:06 AM

The cowboy hat and cape are from the cartoon "Silverhawks", character named "Bluegrass".

Boo ya. Jail sucks.

Actually Bluegrass never had a cape, and that's also not his hat. It's too big, and Bluegrass's hat has a hole in the top of it that secures it to a crest on his head.

The red thing is indeed Mumm-Ra's headdress though.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com