3 replies to this topic

#1 Macod0shus

Macod0shus

Macod0shus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 08:51 AM

Hi Everyone! Its been awhile but as some of you might know on IG and FB, I've started a little project to not only create new custom designs of battle beasts but to attempt to create actual figures of those designs. Happy to share this first small step forward in that project with a 3D model of No. 14 Belligerent Badger. If you're interested or would like to see more, follow me on Instagram at @battlebeastsredux to see a 360 turn of the model and more updates soon! Thanks!Attached File  Belligerent Badger Front.jpg   50.72K   5 downloads

Edited by Macod0shus, 26 September 2022 - 08:52 AM.

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 06 October 2022 - 03:34 AM

Already keeping an eye out on this one via Instagram but dropping a line of support here as well.

It´s always great to see that the Battle Beasts keep inspiring new projects like these.

Looking forward to see Belligerent Badger!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 Macod0shus

Macod0shus

Macod0shus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 06:22 PM

Hey thank you White Rabbit! I appreciate all the support and also for maintaining the site. Can't tell you how much of a resource/inspiration that site has been for me as a fan!

#4 Macod0shus

Macod0shus

Macod0shus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 07:32 AM

RSVP!: I'm happy to announce that I have just approved the final design for the Belligerent Badger figure! After many samples and adjustments, its finally ready for production!
For those interested I'm now taking names for a RSVP list for those who would like to purchase. I'm trying to gauge how many prints to order.
The figure will be:
- $35 ea + shipping. (Includes assembled figure + weapon)
- Unpainted and resin mix 3D printed
Note: Figure is 100% custom designed with no parts cast or made from authentic figures
- Shipping only to US for now
- Payment via Paypal Friends & Family\
Payment is NOT required to get on the RSVP list. I only need to know that you will want to make a purchase and how many figures you'd like to reserve.
**Please private message me on Instagram @battlebeastsredux to get on the RSVP list from now until November 19th, 2022.**
Thank you for your patience and I can't wait to share this figure with everyone!

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com