Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Tribal Warrior Mini Figure

Tribal Aztec Incan

Best Answer yoda5353 , 05 October 2022 - 09:52 PM

I found the tribal figure. It was by pure chance. I was looking for some other figures and just happened to notice the little guy. I won't even have dreamed of looking at Disney figures! He's from a 1989 Arco Adventureland Mickey Mouse set. A little Tiki Warrior/Native.

I use figurerealm.com a lot to find figures but I was looking through action figure archive http://figure-archive.net/. The site has some interesting sets that I haven't seen. It is really slow to load but if there you are looking for some odd-ball figures--it might be worth the shot. :-)

Thanks.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yoda5353

yoda5353

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:18 PM

Here's another little guy I've turned up and can't find. I've been working with Google Lens a little now and have found some others! This one doesn't seem to pull much. No marking except Hong Kong on the back.

Attached File  DSCN1450.JPG   69.33K   2 downloads

I also have this guy I've been trying to find. I found a figure that looks like the same character called Gormiti Forest Lord? I'm not familiar. This looks like a fast food toy. Anybody?

Attached File  DSCN1098.JPG   83.02K   3 downloads

Also, last one, this little hamburger. It is a little container. It looks familiar. Does anybody remember these and what they came from?

Attached File  DSCN0975.JPG   69.56K   2 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0981.JPG   80.58K   1 downloads

#2 yoda5353

yoda5353

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 October 2022 - 09:52 PM   Best Answer

I found the tribal figure. It was by pure chance. I was looking for some other figures and just happened to notice the little guy. I won't even have dreamed of looking at Disney figures! He's from a 1989 Arco Adventureland Mickey Mouse set. A little Tiki Warrior/Native.

Attached File  _00540019.jpg   27.53K   0 downloads

I use figurerealm.com a lot to find figures but I was looking through action figure archive http://figure-archive.net/. The site has some interesting sets that I haven't seen. It is really slow to load but if there you are looking for some odd-ball figures--it might be worth the shot. :-)

Thanks.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com