#1 meiam

meiam

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Posted Image

This one might be pretty damn hard since it's not, as far as I know, part of any big collection or anything like that. I brought maybe 10-15 years ago while on a trip, might have been niagara fall but don't quite remember.

There's no marking or anything at all on it, not even a made in china (not that would help much).

What I'm actually interested is the segmented part, you can remove both the heads and the tail, darker color part, and just have the bunch of little segment which are a ton of fun to play around with, so much that now the little groove in the segment that make the part lock in place are all used up and the toy doesn't lock in anymore, which is why I'm looking for a new one.

If anyone has any idea where I could buy more, or anything similar, I'd really appreciate a tips. Tried looking for it for an hour but couldn't find anything.

Thank you.

#2 musicman941

musicman941

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:toys and music

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

these are usually found in gift shops at vacation spots .you are supposed to hold the tail and swing it side to side .yours looks like the ones made in mexico.

#3 Moistsloth

Moistsloth

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

It looks like one of the 90s fidget toys called Klixx. I think that's the Klixx viper.

#4 McCTXToys

McCTXToys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

It looks like one of the 90s fidget toys called Klixx. I think that's the Klixx viper.

Yup.

Posted Image

#5 meiam

meiam

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Yeah that's it! Awesome, amazing, in like a few hour to boot! Thanks a lot : )

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com