• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#51 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.
    BATTLE BEASTS ROCK AND SO DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Thanks Salt Lake im not worried about the negative comment made. The whole thing actually cracked me up a lot and the fact that someone had taken a post i had written and edited it with there own words to make it look like i had written it is actually kind of sad.

Anyway to get back on topic myself and Koppenschevelle have been back on track and this will be getting sent out to him some time next week for all the people that dont mind waiting a little longer thanks MATES. Jay

#52 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Any updates?

I am not the biggest BB fan by any means but some of my favorite memories as a kid were the old haunted stories records different companies would put out around halloween. Lots were aimed at kids like the disney ones but still spooky. Something about audio stories is just fun. So i want to hear this thing!

#53 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yes there is. Should have it posted out next week sometime so things are in progress with the tape.
Thanks. J

#54 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

Is bumping still allowed? ;)

Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#55 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

Any word on this tape? Read the entire thing hoping to find the link.

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#56 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

h7E42ED6C.gif

don't see it happening

#57 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

This is a file we´ll need in the end for the BA project anyway so I´ll see what´s the status of it behind the scene´s as I believe the cassette already made it to the person who had offered to digitize it but I´ll check it with Jay as I´m curious to hear whats on there as well. 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#58 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

Had contact about the tape but it turns out the tape was never send to the person who mentioned to digitize it simply because communication got stuck. 

So Jay still has the tape and he´s still willing to share it in order to have it out as a digital file to share with the BB community as I mentioned we´d also someday need it for the BA project as well. 

Will try to find a solution somehow. 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#59 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

That is good to hear. We will get it someday :)

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#60 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

So Jay still has the tape and he´s still willing to share it in order to have it out as a digital file to share with the BB community as I mentioned we´d also someday need it for the BA project as well. 

Will try to find a solution somehow. 

No he isn't, this thread is over a year and a half. He was all talk, plus the guy got banned. I cease hoping that guy would come through long ago. If a digital recording is ever going to happen, it's not going to be because of him. Let's move on, if anyone ever wins it on ebay some day (including myself), please pass it onto the community with an MP3. Thanks.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#61 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

As long as someone does it, that is all that matters. This thread at least informs new people out there, like me,  to at least keep an eye out for it. I purchase random toy lots for my store all the time. If I ever score one, I will send it off to anyone that can record it.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#62 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

I was the person that was willing to digitize the tape. I have the equipment necessary in the audio department at Columbia to do this in the highest quality possible and in a way that would be safest to the tape. And I am still more than willing to do it, I just don't have a copy of the tape. I was in contact with Jay, but there just seemed to be one delay after another, and a lot of incomplete information. I would still love to work with Jay, or anyone else that has a copy of the tape, to get this digitized for the Battle Beast community.

#63 Zion808

Zion808

Wrath of God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

I was the person that was willing to digitize the tape. I have the equipment necessary in the audio department at Columbia to do this in the highest quality possible and in a way that would be safest to the tape. And I am still more than willing to do it, I just don't have a copy of the tape. I was in contact with Jay, but there just seemed to be one delay after another, and a lot of incomplete information. I would still love to work with Jay, or anyone else that has a copy of the tape, to get this digitized for the Battle Beast community.

Was under the assumption that the tape had been sent out at one time or another...anyway good news is I still got my copy of the tape!! Its been packed away and I havent tried playing it-so we got a good chance of pulling a recording off of it. 

Koppenscheville, will be sending a pm your way

-Zion

#64 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

Nice, if you guys can work it out I´ll stay on the background in case any help might be needed. 

Contacted Jay in order to see if he´d still be willing to share the tape for the sake of BB History and seemed like he was more than willing to do so but guess this option might be better. 

Good luck and keep us up to date!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#65 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

Nice Zion808! That also reminds me; I still have a handful of Killer Carps that you paid for months ago but I never got your shipping address. I PM'd you a few times about it but hadn't heard back, so drop me a PM and I'll get them mailed to you? :)

#66 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

Sounds good, keeping my fingers crossed.  

Edited by FANtomCore, 30 June 2014 - 10:23 AM.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#67 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

Zion, I have pm'd you back. I am happy to be able to get this project back off the ground.

#68 Zion808

Zion808

Wrath of God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

Update- The plan will be to send the tape out to Koppenschevelle during August since his audio department is currently closed.  It will open back up again at the end of summer.

Will keep everyone posted as things progress

Zion

#69 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

Great work guys, looking forward to hearing what's on the tape!

#70 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:12 AM

Thanks Zion, and thank you everyone for being so patient on this. I am just as excited as the rest if you ti hear what is on this tape. Its been a mystery for so long

#71 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

I am hoping for a BB narrative by Morgan Freeman.

Edited by thenerdieststore, 01 July 2014 - 07:39 AM.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#72 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

I am hoping for a BB narrative by Morgan Freeman.

or Cory Feldman?  B)

#73 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:02 PM

After a long break. I have the tape and I'm more then happy to send it to koppenschevelle.
There has been a few problems in the past with getting this done. However if you still need it mate I can send it out to you in the next couple of days.

I want to apologize to everybody that has been waiting for this to be done. But if you need it I can get it out. Please give me the address to send it to and I will get it done.

#74 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

Still nothing?

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#75 Zion808

Zion808

Wrath of God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

The tape has been sent out. The project of unleashing the "Sound of the Beasts" is in progress.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com