216 replies to this topic

#51 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:30 AM

Flllllaargghh. I want my Jeager vs Mars!

Oh well.. maybe they'll air the No Respect episodes in order?.. I hope they'll air Bone Cold's episodes. Those swines. D=

Edited by KnuxieChan, 12 June 2006 - 12:33 AM.

#52 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:41 AM

The episode was really funny. Looking back to when I thought this show was mainly serious, I now see how funny it is. Some of the things said in this episode I was surprised could be said on a kids show. Like what Craw said he would butter kid up. LOL still a great episode to start with. Had me laughing the entire time.

#53 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:20 AM

Hey Knuxie, you and I are in the same time zone. Is Fox 53 around my area the same as your 4Kids channel? If so, then U.M. airs at 11 in the morning. If you want, or if the board wants, I have DirectTV and can skim the guide around late Wednessday on into Friday and info the epidosde for you.

If they started with Cranky's episode, then there's a good chance the episodes might be random. That's where I come in. I could keep you updated as to what episode will be coming on next. All I can do is writes down the title of the episode, then go to tvtome.com's U.M. eipisode guide and see what it's about.

Me smart. *grin*
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#54 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:20 AM

All I can do is writes down the title of the episode, then go to tvtome.com's U.M. eipisode guide and see what it's about.

Me smart. *grin*

or...
you could go here:
http://www.kinnikuma.../akia/index.htm
Click Info, then G2 Story for the episode summaries. Since that is where TVtome.com got their synopses from. :unsure:

#55 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

That works too. ^^;
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#56 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:45 PM

My friend, Chibi Bee found this for me. Apparently they are going to go in order for the Gruesome Threesome saga.

WHY DID THEY SKIP OVER GEN X?! I want a copy of Mars vs Jeager!

I've actually managed to find an online TV Guide that says which eps of UM will be shown when (only up to 2 weeks in advance though). Thought you might like to share with the board. ^^

This is what it says for the 17th and the 24th:

June 17th, 11:00am: The Ultimate Challenge
In spite of his injuries, Kid Muscle faces three villains.

June 24th, 11:00am: Checkmate Returns
Forkolossus demolishes Kid Muscle during the first match.

And here's where I found it, just type Ultimate Muscle in the search engine and scroll down a bit: http://tvlistings5.z...s/GridAction.do

#57 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:04 AM

Well damn, I'm useless then. lol just kidding. Tell Chibi Bee we said thank you! :lol:
Posted Image

#58 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:40 PM

WTH. They still have it on at 10AM for me. *growls* Stupid Ernest Angley.. now I gotta get up earlier. x__X Atleast I know what time it's on..

Edit: .. Does anyone have the Mars vs Jeager episodes on tape, and can possible make a copy of it for me? ;__; I reallyreallyreally want those episodes and i doubt the WB's gonna air 'em. I'll even pay! (I prefer the dub over the sub.. but if I get desperate, I'll take the sub x.x)

Edited by KnuxieChan, 17 June 2006 - 09:48 PM.

#59 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:34 PM

Crap. I missed today's episode; my little brother and sister got free tickets to Garifeld: A Tail of Two Kitties and had to go.

So it goes. The movie was lightly entertaining Kid's Fluff. Garfield being CGI and none of the other animals being CGI still bugged me. All or None, or None you can Tell, at least.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#60 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:35 AM

That episode felt short.. or is it just me?

And have you noticed, they stopped editing out when the attacks connect. You don't see that annoying flash anymore. =D

#61 Dorkolossus

Dorkolossus

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:00 AM

Sadly I've been grounded from almost everything for the past week or so. BUT my parents seem to have overlooked that I know how to program a VCR. Either way I'm just glad I got to hear Bone Cold in the episode. I was getting depressed because I was beginning to forget what he sounded like. I hope they show all the way to his episodes.
I lose at everything but I win at life!
MP3 rotation of me at myspace.com/dorkolossus

#62 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:08 AM

Okay... I REALLY feel deprived because everyone on this damn planet can get the channel but me. ;_; I REALLY need to get to my friend's house this weekend. x_x;
Posted Image

#63 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

Whaddaya call a pigeon with four feet? A STOOLPIGEON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:43 AM

Sadly I've been grounded from almost everything for the past week or so. BUT my parents seem to have overlooked that I know how to program a VCR. Either way I'm just glad I got to hear Bone Cold in the episode. I was getting depressed because I was beginning to forget what he sounded like. I hope they show all the way to his episodes.

Bone Cold is voiced by the same guy as Goku.
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#64 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 12:21 PM

I do believe this bolded portion of lyrics may be of some service.

there's no point in asking
you'll get no reply
oh just remember a don't decide
i got no reason it's too all much
you'll always find us out to lunch
oh we're so pretty
oh so pretty we're vacant
oh we're so pretty
oh so pretty
a vacant
don'y ask us to attend
'cos we're not all there
oh don't pretend 'cos i don't care
i don't belive illusions
'cos too much is real
so stop you'r cheap comment
'cos we know what we feel
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
ah but now and we don't care
there's no piont in asking
you'll get no reply
i got no reason it's all too much
you'll always find me out to lunch
we're out on lunch
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
oh so pretty ah
but now and we don't care
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
and we don't care

In all seriousness, this is ~NOT~ a board for Dragon Balls. I'm sure there are plenty of those out there; this board is for Kinnikuman/MUSCLE and related. If you want to be less annoying with the posts, add more information. If you would've put "Bone Cold is voiced by ___ACTOR'S NAME___ who also does the voices of DBZ's Goku and ____ANOTHER SERIES/CHARACTER___."

I'll be honest-- I'm getting annoyed when I see posts in the B) forums that don't have to do with B) 's or :lol: 's series/toylines.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#65 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:44 PM

Flipping channles at my fathers houes today I started to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles only to come across an advertisement for Ultimate Muscle... I was stoked hoping for new episodes or at least what has not yet been aired in the U.S.A. only to find reruns.... Hell Yeah!!!! U.M. is back!!! I cannot complain, my favorite cartoon is back! I can only hope for a new release U.S. Kinnikuman toys!(Bootlegs at least)....

#66 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 05:34 PM

Yeah. Sean Schem.. whatever his name is does a good job with Bone Cold. XD His original voice for him is funny. "You swine!" and he seems to make it more gravely later in the series. I can record the differences if you guys want.

God, I love Mince. He makes no sense. "Elephant with it's toe nails painted pink!" and then he calls Kid his "Monkey apple".. XD

And the innuendo for this episode:

Mince pulls out a apple-ish candy and starts licking it.
Kid says; "I hope that's not supposed to be me."

#67 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:04 AM

I do believe this bolded portion of lyrics may be of some service.

there's no point in asking
you'll get no reply
i got no reason it's too all much
you'll always find us out to lunch
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
oh so pretty
a vacant
don'y ask us to attend
'cos we're not all there
oh don't pretend 'cos i don't care
i don't belive illusions
'cos too much is real
so stop you'r cheap comment
'cos we know what we feel
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
ah but now and we don't care
there's no piont in asking
you'll get no reply
i got no reason it's all too much
you'll always find me out to lunch
we're out on lunch
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
oh we're so pretty
oh so pretty ah
but now and we don't care
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
we're pretty
a pretty vacant
and we don't care

In all seriousness, this is ~NOT~ a board for Dragon Balls. I'm sure there are plenty of those out there; this board is for Kinnikuman/MUSCLE and related. If you want to be less annoying with the posts, add more information. If you would've put "Bone Cold is voiced by ___ACTOR'S NAME___ who also does the voices of DBZ's Goku and ____ANOTHER SERIES/CHARACTER___."

I'll be honest-- I'm getting annoyed when I see posts in the B) forums that don't have to do with B) 's or :lol: 's series/toylines.

What's your problem, anyways? I'm just bringing up a point...
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#68 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:57 AM

Sean's last name is Schemmal. ^^; *backs away from the glaring people*
Posted Image

#69 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:58 AM

Sean's last name is Schemmal. ^^; *backs away from the glaring people*

Thank you. XD I couldn't remember his name.

#70 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

Sean's last name is Schemmal.  ^^;  *backs away from the glaring people*

Thank you. XD I couldn't remember his name.

You're welcome. :lol:
Posted Image

#71 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:09 PM

Whoever thinks it's wrong to post Sean's last name is a Communist.
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#72 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

Whoever thinks it's wrong to post Sean's last name is a Communist.

..... B) :lol:

ARISE CHIKUN.

---

I miss the proper Bone Cold voice...the one on the Game Cube, I seem to remember, is completely different to the anime version. He sounds more like O'Malley from Red Vs Blue. B)

..at least, from what I can remember, anyway.

#73 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 04:48 PM

I honestly did NOT notice any difference in his voice. ^^;
Posted Image

#74 A-Log

A-Log

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:48 PM

I'm sorry if I'm a little late on this, but does anybody recognize the voice Marie (Mari) lately? I think that she was voiced by Megan Hollingshead, the woman who also voiced Trixie and Photo Pat on the English dub of the show as well. Are we all agreed?

Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto

#75 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:59 AM

....I WOULD be happy to find out but I haven't got any episodes of her on tape or DVD. Sorry. :notme:
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com