109 replies to this topic

#101 pasvagrsvj

pasvagrsvj

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 01:36 PM

I work retail, Adamantium, there's no such thing as a weekend; so I'm going to plan this trip in with my vacation.

#102 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 05:34 PM

I'm game for meeting. What about you, Rokk... you're in Virginia Beach, right? Can you make it?

-Nathan

I sure am and I can definately make any MUSCLE meeting. Adamantiumwulf, I will have some rates for us in a couple of days. I'm sorry it is taking me so long. I had a jury trial that was supposed to be 1 day drag into a 3 day trial. ;)

#103 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 24 June 2003 - 06:01 AM

East Coast Muscle meeting hasn't been forgoten.

Rokk and I are still working on it.

There are a couple things that we need to know though.

Is July a good time for everybody or would it be better if we had it later on in the year? Hotels will probably be cheaper if we wait till summer is just about over or over.

So Maybe end of August Maybe September?

I should be able to get some figures and stuff from Japan by then. For sale as well as prizes and stuff.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#104 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:04 PM

The East Coast Muscle Meeting will be called the ECMM. So in all polls and posts this will be the quick way of referring to it.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#105 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 01:38 PM

I'd ask for Massachussettes... preferably Boston, but that's just greedy!
Posted Image

#106 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:11 PM

We could always use a small con.. Colossal con is pretty flexable and good. It's in Ohio though >.>' The rooms are usually pretty cheap. Um.. the site address..

http://www.colossalcon.com/

I was there for it's first two years. It's really nice. But it's next year. That may give us more time to plan stuff. *shrugs*just an idea.

#107 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 08:33 AM

We could always use a small con...

We toyed (or should that be Toeied :huh: ) with the idea of getting some rooms at AnimeNext 2003 but that would've been a little pricey. SHAMLESS PLUG ALERT!!! But any East Coasters who'd like to meet me, or Wayne Grayson (Checkmate/Brocken Jr/Jaeger), during our appearance there are welcome to stop by and say hello!

Edited by itsamike, 02 July 2003 - 08:42 AM.

--Mike
|= <

The opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of 4Kids Entertainment or its affiliates.

Want an autographed picture? Click here!

#108 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 08:45 AM

Have we decided on a location yet? If we set a firm location, we can have a better idea of how many people can make it to the con. I'd be able to attend if it was held anywhere in VA or MD, but other than that, I don't think I could make it.

-Nathan

#109 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 08:59 AM

Wulf and I decided that it would be held in one of the hotels on the oceanfront of Va. Beach.

#110 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 05:42 PM

We toyed (or should that be Toeied) with the idea of getting some rooms at AnimeNext 2003 but that would've been a little pricey. SHAMLESS PLUG ALERT!!! But any East Coasters who'd like to meet me, or Wayne Grayson (Checkmate/Brocken Jr/Jaeger), during our appearance there are welcome to stop by and say hello!

Noo! I can't go *cries wayerfalls*

Wulf and I decided that it would be held in one of the hotels on the oceanfront of Va. Beach.

That should be easy to go to. Hopefully.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com