1 reply to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 27 December 2022 - 06:04 AM

I know it´s not as active out here as it used to be and it´s been a couple of weeks since I checked LRG as well but no Xmas wishes at all so far...? For those who are still active out here and Jon for still keeping this place up and running a (belated) Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays! Hope all of you had/has a wonderful time and for those out there dealing with the extreme cold hope you´ve been able to stay warm and safe.

Here´s the Instagram post shared via @Beastformers for the Holidays;

Attached File  20221224_162953~3.JPG   76.39K   2 downloads

Don't be fooled by all the Xmas lights and decorations... The Planet is facing some serious problems and if we all refuse to reflect and take action things will only get worse.

Look into the reflection of a Xmas ball because when you're down you'll see a reflection of yourself with your head up high and your chest out!

Xmas is a time to cherish, reflect and be thankful for but maybe the whole "show" around it can be a little less so we'll be more focused and valuing what really matters.

This year's Xmas wish from The White Rabbit is simple;

Let's try to make the world a little bit better again by taking and demanding a little less. - The White Rabbit -

Merry Xmas!

Happy Holidays!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Living up to my name

Posted 04 January 2023 - 02:19 PM

Merry Yuletide!   I made a Merry M.US.C.L.E. topic on the M.U.S.L.E. forum.

I haven't used air conditioning at home in over a decade.   *Virtual Mic Drop* (Only jerks do mic drops in real life because they are ruining people's expensive hardware.)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com