#1 unclevatred

unclevatred

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Romando's Kinnikuman line

Posted 23 April 2016 - 08:43 AM

Is there a site anywhere that does translations of the current Kinnikuman run? There's like no information about it online and I can't seem to find it anywhere

I know there's a regularly updated topic on this forum called "This week's chapter" but it's a lot to navigate and I'm unsure if it goes back far enough.

I'm almost finished the original Kinnikuman series and I need to move onto either the current series, or try to read Nisei.

#2 BrockenmanJr

BrockenmanJr

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:06 AM

The place you'll want to look is hercules-factory on Tumblr, they've scanlated 6 volumes of the current run amongst other untranslated parts of the series. The translations aren't 100% perfect but they're undoubtedly the best out there right now and are great quality. It's your best option for reading the new series. Hope that helps!

#3 unclevatred

unclevatred

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Romando's Kinnikuman line

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:50 AM

The place you'll want to look is hercules-factory on Tumblr, they've scanlated 6 volumes of the current run amongst other untranslated parts of the series. The translations aren't 100% perfect but they're undoubtedly the best out there right now and are great quality. It's your best option for reading the new series. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much! You rock! I should've joined this forum a long time ago haha

#4 BrockenmanJr

BrockenmanJr

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:29 PM

Thank you so much! You rock! I should've joined this forum a long time ago haha

No problem, I hope you enjoy those chapters!

#5 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:06 AM

Happy Kinnikuman Day!! I don't know if anyone had seen, but Hercules Factory has put up a scanlation of Volume 44 today! Sweet gift!

Only Bad news is that he's on a break now for 2 months, and we still really need volume 45 done as that was around the time F.I.A went missing in action and Rachel didn't start doing summaries until Volume 46.

Once we have that grey area translated, then we're pretty much good, up until the last couple of volumes.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com