3 replies to this topic

#1 McCTXToys

McCTXToys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

Half a dozen + pegs full of 2 pks & 4 pks plus many Morena Den & Volcano playsets showed up at my TRU this week. May want to check your local TRU to fill any holes in your collection.

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

*cough*

Being able to complete my Series 1 two-pack collection would be a damn sight better than the waste of time it's been trying to sell them all.

#3 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:33 AM

*cough*

Being able to complete my Series 1 two-pack collection would be a damn sight better than the waste of time it's been trying to sell them all.

I hear that.

I tried to sell my entire UK Gormiti collection a few months ago (Full series 1, 2, Atomic, Elemental Fusion) but nobody made any kind of serious offer, so I just carried on collecting.

Seem to have hit a brick wall with the latest set, Supreme Eclipse, as some of the LORDS figures (Forest, Light, Dark and the 2 Volcano guys) are missing or extremely hard to find :(

#4 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

I hear that.

I tried to sell my entire UK Gormiti collection a few months ago (Full series 1, 2, Atomic, Elemental Fusion) but nobody made any kind of serious offer, so I just carried on collecting.

Seem to have hit a brick wall with the latest set, Supreme Eclipse, as some of the LORDS figures (Forest, Light, Dark and the 2 Volcano guys) are missing or extremely hard to find :(

Have you tried Italian ebay for the Italian equivalent, as I have some of the resculpted italian only figures.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com