* * * * * 1 votes

Jaguar Muscle's Journal

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:19 PM

As per my new agreement with Unlimited Muscle Jaguar's Journal will be on there as well and starting next post I will add links to bios,pictures,info, and anything else interesting. Please enjoy the Journal!

I bet it had to do with that board, right? Did they just steal your stuff?

I don't even see the link anymore. I told you not to trust those guys.

EDIT - Is this the link? See! they just took your stuff and ran. :lol:

Edited by General Veers, 30 October 2008 - 12:21 PM.

#52 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:37 AM

Actually Veers this Is the link

#53 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:37 AM

Chap. 9: Big Body Unleashed!

Although I strongley objected Kid Bison desided to chose Bobman as his second. He said he didn't know why but he felt a connection to Bobman and it just felt right. Whatever I didn't want to be his second anyway!

Big Body was announced as coming to the ring with his second Doubleman. This Doubleman gave off an errie presence and Lomeinman said he could sense much evil and sorrow from him which kinda freaks me out since Lo hasn't been the same since we were in hell. As Big Body and Doubleman made their way to the ring to O Canada they showed no signs of fear. I was a little worried that Kid Bison might get another beat down and almost wanted to stop the fight. Doublman had a weird two faced mask which not only creeped me out but made me wish I had one! Also his four arms were almost as big as Kid Bison's so I think he was at least a ten million power chojin too.

Next came out my boy Kid Bison alongside...ugh...Bobman. They were wearing matching Native American outfits that I assume Bobman had but I wonder why? And how did he get one in KB's size? Anyway the crowd ate it up and soon KB was nose to nose with Big Body. The bell was rung and the two titans began hammering each other with huge forearms shots. Kid Bison soon got the upper hand as he blocked a left punch and landed a headbutt that made Big stumble backward. Kid Bison the dove forward and hit a headbutt to the gut the he stood up and gave a sot to a bent over Big right in his face. Big went fly up in the air and slammed down hard on the mat. KB began to stomp at Big Body until his second Doubleman jumped into the ring and clothes lined Kid Bison. Big then got up and they started to both punch and forearm Kid Bison. As they both worked him over I made my way through the crowd to try to see why Bobman wasn't doing anything about it. Big lifted Kid Bison up in the air and Doublman connected with a jumping DDT off of Big's shoulders. As I made it to Bobman I stumbled and knocked Bobman into the ring. He stumbled foreward and knocked Big Body off his feet. Soon all hell broke loose as Big Body ripped a ring post out and started to swing it wildly around the ring. On one such swing the left horn of Kid Bison was knocked off and landed womwhere in the audience. Finally Nero sent in the guards to break things up. The match was thrown out an a tag team match between Big Body and Doubleman vs Bobman and Kid Bison was announced to take place in a steel cage. The participants were given a break while the ring was fixed with a steel cage. Kid Bison looked around for his horn but he couldn't find it. He was resigned to only one horn until Bobman went to his lockerroom and came back with a horn that was almost identical to the one that was missing. What the heck is up with Bobman, first the costume that fit Kid Bison now he has chojin horns laying around?

#54 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

I pluck at it when I'm bored.

Edited by geniusbob, 31 January 2009 - 08:48 AM.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#55 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:12 PM

Something Guy, random people who are easily amused DO care.

I'm not amused. I'm downright confused on what the hell is going on. I consider myself random for all the wrong reasons.
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#56 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

What's confusing Matto pm and I'll be happy to explain anytghing you need to know.

#57 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

No thank you.
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#58 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:14 AM

Sorry for the delay in this but I was out of internet acees. This will resume within a few weeks so be patient. Anyone who wants to help me on this or wants inside info feel free to PM me!

#59 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:04 PM

We're over 3 weeks, creeping towards 4. :D

#60 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:56 AM

Chap. 10: Tag Team MAyhem

The ring was fitted with a huge steel cage and soon the team of Big Body and Doubleman was announced. They once more came out to O' Canada however this time they seems less calm. After they entered the ring and posed for the crowd Kid Bison and Bobman were announced as the Chojin Wrecking Crew. I thought the name was dope but the crowd didn't seem to like it. As they made their way toward the ring wearing matching black shirts and jeans with the letters CWC on them the crowd seem indifferent. Despite this, everyone seem at least excited to see four behemothes go at it. As the bell rung Big Body and Bobman started things off. Big and Bob locked up in the center of the ring with neither man budging, it was awe inspiring to say the least. As neither man gave an inch Doubleman jumped in the ring and nailed Bobman with a forearm to the back. Soon Kid Bison had jumped inside and the four where trading blows back and forth.

After a few minutes of wild lefts and rights Big and Doubleman had Bob and Kid Bison set up for a pair of powerbombs. They delivered the moves with such force that the ring shook. As Doubleman leaned in to lift Bobman up he was caught with a right hook to the mouth. Big Body was luckier and he lifted Kid Bison up and tossed him into the steel cage. As Bobman tried to press his advantage Big Body grabbed him from behind in a reverse bearhug. Doubleman then begin to punch him with all four arms. After about twenty or so shots Big Body landed a hard german type suplex. Doubleman then lifeted Bobman up holding him by his legs and arms. As Bobman was lifted spread eagle Big Body charged at him full speed and speared Bobman out of Doubleman's arms.

As Doubleman begin to laugh maniacally Kid Bison came from behind and hit a headbutt to the back of his head. He then lifted Doubleman from neck and tossed him into the cage wall. meanwhile Bobman was being worked over by Big Body but he regained the upper hand when Big looked to see Kid Bison stomping on Doubleman. Bobman used this momentarydistraction to perform the Pin-Bob maneuver. Bobman used the cage walls to bounce all over the ring striking Big multiple times. As Bobman came flying in for a blow straight to the chest of Big Body Doubleman jumped up and yelled out Diabolical Torpedo and flew at Bobman spinning like a top. Doublman connected with Bobman and Bobman was flung off course and out of the ring. Kid Bison tried a Tornado Mixer but Big Body grabbed him by the horns and lifted him up then slammed him down face first. Doubleman then tossed Kid Bison into the air and let up after him. As Doubleman reached Kid Bison he grabbed his arms and legs and held them spread eagle face down. As the two descended Big Body stood directly under them and held his right shoulder upward. Kid Bison's chest landed square on the shoulder of Big Body and soon Kid Bison was spewing blood from his mouth.

Bobman saw this from the outside of the ring and he lept up over the cage and came down with a Clay Crash smashing all three men in the ring. He then bounded upward againg and formed into a giant boot and stomped on the prone Doubleman. Doubleman was now also spitting blood up and it looked like it was set to be Bobman and Big Body one on one. As they slowly walked toward one another Kid Bison grabbed Big Body's foot and distracted him for a second. Bobman used this moment ot leap at Big Body and perform the Mummy Package. As Bobman formed around Big we could see the look of shock on Big Body's face. After a few moment the look changed to a huge grin which confused the audience and myself. Just then Big Body ripped Bobman off from the inside out. As Bobman reformed into his human shape we could see large rips in his skin. Blood was dripping from each of those rips and Bobman was on the verge of collapse. Big Body began to glow an eerie red color and his power seemed to increase to 100 million. As he walked over toward Bobman suddenly a horn burst through Big Body's chest from behind. It seems Kid Bison was able to control the growth of this new horn Bobman gave him, which he told us later Bobman informed him of before the fight. Big Body graps his chest and collapsed on the floor. The bell was rung and although Bobman and Kid Bison had one the match neither looked like winners. Before Big Body could have his soul and chojin power taken Doubleman opened a hole in reality and he took Big Body with him. Where they went is anyones guess but the stench from the place was horrible and yet familiar.

As Bobman lay against the ropes struggling o breath Nero announced the final round of the tournament would take place tommorow and it would pit Bobman against Nero himself! Lomeinman didn't think that it bode well for Bobman but Prince Mako said he was glad that pretty Nero was gonna get his. I was just glad Kid Bison got his payback on Big Body even if Bobman had to help.

Edited by Neo Muscle, 22 February 2009 - 10:34 AM.

#61 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:35 AM

I want to offer some constructive criticism. You really seem to enjoy writing, so hopefully this feedback will be helpful. I have my notes in red.

The ring was fitted with a huge steel cage (I know you are making the assumption that the reader will know it is one of those WWF huge things. But what if it was only tall enough to let them stand? Or what if it was 100 feet tall? Huge is too general. You really need to show the reader the cage.) and soon the team of Big Body and Doubleman was were announced. They once more came out to O' Canada however this time they seems less calm (This is just a poorly phrased sentecne, but the real question - why are they less calm? And if they were about to fight, why were they calm? You don't have to say it here, but you need to establish it somewhere.). After they entered the ring and posed for the crowd (Could the crowd tell they were "less calm"?) Kid Bison and Bobman were announced as the Chojin Wrecking Crew. I thought the name was dope but the crowd didn't seem to like it (Who's 1st person point of view is this? If it is still the omnipresent narrator then it is completely out of place.). As they made their way toward the ring wearing matching black shirts (T-shirts? Dress Shirts? Costume-type shirts?) and jeans with the letters CWC on them (On the shirts, pants, or actually on their bodies? Could the crowd see the CWC? What color was the CWC? How was it written?) the crowd seem indifferent (Why?). Despite this, everyone seem at least excited to see four behemothes go at it (Wait. The indifferent crowd was excited? That just doesn't work. Unless "everyone" is a different group - and then that group needs to be identified.). As the bell rung Big Body and Bobman started things off (Too folksy. You need to describe how they start off. Are they standing in the ring? Is one of them the "less calm" guy? Can the other guy tell? Are they shifting around before the start?) Big and Bob locked up in the center (With locks? It needs to be written so that anyone would understand. Are the each in headlocks? Are the just holding hands? Hugging?) of the ring with neither man budging (If I don't know how they are "locked up" then I could assume they were literally just standing there - they weren't budging. Aren't they exerting effort? Shouldn't there be sweat and muscles bulging?), it was awe inspiring to say the least (Don't just say it, show us why it was.). As neither man gave an inch Doubleman jumped in the ring (Why? Had his calmness come back? Was he afraid for his partner?) and nailed Bobman with a forearm to the back. Soon Kid Bison had jumped inside (Again, why?) and the four where trading blows back and forth.

I hope you don't mind me doing this. I would want feedback on anything I wrote (everyone - and you know who you are - but Soupie, I'm looking at you :) ).

Good luck and keep it up!

#62 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the insight Veers, until you pointed it out I didn't notice I do tend to right as if people know what I'm talking about. As for what person it is written in it is indeed the first person as it is the Journal of Jaguar Muscle. Thanks again for the critisim and this is why Veers has his own parody creation in Jag's Journal! Seriously though thanks dude I really din't think you even liked my fan fic post.....

As a side note it was Veer's post noting it had been almost four weeks that kicked me into writing some more so thanks for that too! :angry2:

Edited by Neo Muscle, 13 February 2009 - 09:30 AM.

#63 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hey all guess what? Unlimited Muscle now has it's own webpage for those who want the info with none of the forum. http://lordjaguar.webs.com/

Forgive it's lack of oomph as it is very basic right now but will be updated as I go along!

Edited by Neo Muscle, 15 February 2009 - 11:03 AM.

#64 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:47 AM

Added Johnny Tusket and BeetleMan to the Stars of the ring section so check it out! Unlimited Muscle

#65 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:00 AM

Chap. 11: The Final Match!

Nov 15,2036

It has been two days since this damn Ten Million Power plus Tournament began. Though we have gained Prince Mako as an ally we almost lost Kid Bison... If it hadn't been for the help of...ugh...Bobman I might be writing an obituary today instead of another entry in my journal. Bobman is set to face the organizer Nero in the final match and Kid Bison has requested we stay and cheer him on much to my displeasure. Oh well at least there's gonna be free food there....

Nov. 16,2036

After a goodnights rest I awoke around noon to find Kid Bison and Prince Mako arm wrestling over the last doughnut, those two really love their sweets! Lomeinman was nowhere to be found so I decided the three of us should go find him since the final match was starting soon. In case your wondering Kid Bison won the arm wrestling match.....although Mako swiped the doughnut while KB was celebrating.

We caught up with Lomeinman near the ring that has served the tournament well. He was in deep meditation and nearly shizznit himself when I tapped his shoulder. After he calmed down I asked him where were the people who had been in the audience thus far and he said he didn't know but he suspects Nero may....

As we stood there looking down at Lomeinman in his meditation pose Bobman came out from the back and greeted us. His red and black trunk boot combo looke like something an "old school" wrestling fan might like. He asked if we knew just when the match would start and we confessed we did not. Undeterred he hopped in the ring and began doing some warmups. As Bobman dashed from ring rope to ring rope the ring suddenly began to shake. Bobman fell down and was unable to stand due to the violent tremors moving the ring. Suddenly large metal spikes shot up from the mat and made a fence up to the ceiling around the ring keeping Bobman in and us out. As the ring settled down Nero appeared wearing a light blue ronin type of outfit. He looked like the world's gayest Samurai Jack wannabe! His blonde hair was tied behind him in a pony tail that extended down to his knees, dam was it sissy looking!

Bobman got to his feet and looked in shock as Nero phased through the metal barrier around the ring. Nero then floated toward obman and grabbed his throat. Bobman was lifted clean off his feet and we heard what we could have sworn was a ring bell. Bobman was then tossed back into the metal poles. The metal had absolutly no give and Bobman winced in pain. Nero for his part laughed a sick and twisted laugh. As Nero then waved his right hand Bobman began to be flung about the ring, slamming into the metal bars. At this time Lomeinman leaned over and told me he could see Nero's "psychic waves" that were being used to fling Bobman about. He also said he sensed the life force of the missing audience inside Nero which seems to have increased Nero's power to "Giod-like" levels. I really wish Lomeinman would have kept that last part to himself....

#66 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:49 PM

As Bobman was flung into the corner nearest us Kid Bison rushed over and checked on him. Lomeinman, Mako and myself soon followed as Nero simply laughed out loud, confident in his victory. Kid Bison told Bobman he believed in him and lomein chimed in that Bobman could beat Nero if he could only see the psychic waves Nero was using. That's when an idea cam to me. I told Bobman to ready his strongest attack because we had only one shot at this. Bobman shook his head in acknowledgment. Then he said, I can use the Ultra Hammer but I need to be close. Although I didn't tell Bobman what the plan was he seemed to trust me which was odd because no one trust me, not even myself....well maybe Kid Bison does...Anyway I told Lomeinman to watch Nero's psychic waves and advise Bobman what to do to get in close enough to use his Ultra Hammer.

So there we were ready to help Bobman even if I wasn't sure why. Bobman stood up and rushed at Nero. Nero waved his right hand and then Lomeinman shouted duck and Bobman did just that. Confused Nero waved his hand again and Lomein shouted dodge left. bobman continued to follow lomeinman's advice until he was face to face with Nero. nero for his part was so confused he didn't have a chance to try to counter as Bobman screamed Ultra Hammer and a bowling ball size chunk of Bobman's chest extended and smashed Nero in the face knocking him out cold. Bobman himself collapsed soon afterward, due to his heart being part of the chunk that he hit Nero with. Soon the metal bars around the ring just vanished as did the castle, the ring, and the food, as it turns out it was all an illusion Nero created. As Nero lay unconscious on the dirt it was decided that he needed to be dealt with permenantly or else Bobman's victory would be for naught. I took it upon myself to snap Nero's neck which as Lomeinman told me released the pyschic energy of everyone Nero had absorbed. Despite Kid bison's protest we left Bobman behind and continued on our respective quest. Although my goal was to get my throne back, meeting Nero made me think that perhaps we should try to put a stop to evil chojins everywhere, or at least wny we came across.

#67 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

Be sure to vote for the next arc.....LRG Fanfic Forum Arc Poll

#68 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:26 PM

Since a new Arc has yet o be voted on, so far we only got 2 votes....I will instead post some links to bios on our Jaguar Journal and Unlimited Muscle stars.

Stars of the Ring

#69 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:55 AM

Ok with the tie still ongoing I guess I will just have to choose the next arc myself.....since it was the first one I actually came up with it will be Here Comes Fem Force as our next Arc!

Edited by Neo Muscle, 08 May 2009 - 07:55 AM.

#70 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

Quick heads up....I had comp issues but I'm getting back on track.

#71 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:46 AM

I should have the bios for Fem Force up by next Monday.....sorry for all the delays.

#72 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:41 AM

Here is the first bio for Fem Force....sorry for the continued delays.

Mistress Mei Doosa
1,550,00 Power Level
Hails from Planet Hippolayta IV
Has the ability to turn men into stone upon eye contact.
Leads the Fem Force with the ideology that Women are the superior gender, and thus should rule the universe.
Has the appereance of a normal woman dressed in black leather, though the "leather" is really snake like scales.

#73 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:22 AM

Bio Number 2...

Lady Ero
1,150,000 power level
Hails from the Arachnis Galaxy, planet unknown
Has venomous fangs, can create steel like silk, can "sense" an attack from any direction
She was the first recruit for the Fem Force.
Looks like a woman with long silver hair that covers her entire face, she wears clothes that have an Amazonia feel to them.

#74 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:25 AM

Bio Number 3...

Railyn Batos
1,350,000 power level
Hails from the planet Volwat
Has the unique ability to transfer all her power to a single body part.
She was the second recruit for the Fem Force.
Looks like a woman with bright yello hair flowing in the wind. She is dressed in an outfit that resembles Asian priestess.

#75 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:59 AM

The last two members of Fem Force will remain a mystery until after they have debuted. I hope you all are interested in this because the story is coming real soon.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com