#1 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

I am making a checklist of the Greek Battle Beasts and I see it comes in a ton of colors. What colors do they have? I tried to research this and all I get are people's trade / want lists so it gets very confusing.

I see:

1) Light pink

2) neon green

3) brown (orange like)

4) baby blue

5) black

6) silver

7) purple

8) metallic blue

9) brown (gold like)

10) dark red / brown

Any other colors?

Edited by thenerdieststore, 17 June 2014 - 03:49 PM.

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#2 ScreaminDemon

ScreaminDemon

Cyber Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts , Laser Beasts , Beastformers , Shadow Warriors , War Monsters and any other variations of Battle Beasts including Beast Saga. Transformer decoys.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

As far as i know there's also Purple, metallic blue and the brown ranges from translucent orange, a brown that almost looks gold to a dark red/brown.
All of the colors seem to have shade variations and slightly different off colors upon comparison.

Edited by ScreaminDemon, 17 June 2014 - 11:38 AM.

Demon

#3 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

As far as i know there's also Purple, metallic blue and the brown ranges from translucent orange, a brown that almost looks gold to a dark red/brown.
All of the colors seem to have shade variations and slightly different off colors upon comparison.

Thanks! I added them to the list.

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#4 Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Transformer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

Were all the beasts also produced in the greek line?

#5 ScreaminDemon

ScreaminDemon

Cyber Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts , Laser Beasts , Beastformers , Shadow Warriors , War Monsters and any other variations of Battle Beasts including Beast Saga. Transformer decoys.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

Just series 1 I believe.
Demon

#6 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

There´s enough info to be found on the Greek Battle Beasts (GBB) out here but its all still pretty fragmented so I can understand the question. Its something that´s still on the to do list for the BA project. 

When it comes to the GBB colors there are 8 different colors in total, knowing; 

- Silver - Metallic Blue - Black - Brown/Orange - Blue - Green - Pink - Purple

There´s some variation amongst the colors themselves as some are available in a more translucent color and some colors have different shades like blue and baby blue etc. but these 8 are the main colors. Some are more common than others and its generally accepted that the first 4 are the more common colors while Pink and Purple are considered to be more rare BUT some figures are harder to find in Silver than in Pink so there´s some variation amongst the rareness in color and specific figures as well. 

Only Serie 1 Beasts are sold in Greece so in total there are 224 (28 x 8) Beast to collect!

El Greco (who produced and Sold the GBB in Greece) was never officially licensed for the GBB by Takara/Hasbro so there was also less control at the production phase resulting in a variety of color and even rubber used resulting in the more translucent figs and the shade differences.

More info will be shared later on but guess this answered your question so far. 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#7 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:34 AM

There´s enough info to be found on the Greek Battle Beasts (GBB) out here but its all still pretty fragmented so I can understand the question. Its something that´s still on the to do list for the BA project. 

When it comes to the GBB colors there are 8 different colors in total, knowing; 

- Silver - Metallic Blue - Black - Brown/Orange - Blue - Green - Pink - Purple

There´s some variation amongst the colors themselves as some are available in a more translucent color and some colors have different shades like blue and baby blue etc. but these 8 are the main colors. Some are more common than others and its generally accepted that the first 4 are the more common colors while Pink and Purple are considered to be more rare BUT some figures are harder to find in Silver than in Pink so there´s some variation amongst the rareness in color and specific figures as well. 

Only Serie 1 Beasts are sold in Greece so in total there are 224 (28 x 8) Beast to collect!

El Greco (who produced and Sold the GBB in Greece) was never officially licensed for the GBB by Takara/Hasbro so there was also less control at the production phase resulting in a variety of color and even rubber used resulting in the more translucent figs and the shade differences.

More info will be shared later on but guess this answered your question so far. 

You are simply amazing! That answered every question I could think of :)

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#8 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

Got my first two greeks unbroken for $10 each!!!! I got a brown lion and a black sea horse. Super excited for these to get in :)

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com