• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#201 kinnikumanbigbody

kinnikumanbigbody

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Location:silvio berlusconi and northen league's reich(also know as Italy).
  • Interests:everything about kinnikuman,hot asian chicks and anime chicks with nice belly buttons(yeah,i have issues) ,good food,tokusatsu,transformers(except the michael e-bay's movies,they are horrible),insulting the average italian citizen which he is racist,dumb,ignorant and berlusconi and mafia's supporter,wrestling(especially the 1980's american wrestling,japanese wrestling and the pre-2004 WWE).<br />

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

Hopefully the person who does the Muscle Fight videos on Youtube gets his hands on that so we can get a complete version of the Mariposa team fight. (it jumps from Hawkman to Mixer Taitei)

i'm triumphant!!!

big body's song

coolest troll and biggest rinko nikaido fan ever:MATTO!

greatest translator ever:soldierataru

kinnikuman big body fan #1

yasunori kato need MOAR fans!

#202 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

That usually means you missed a system file, or one of your characters didn't extract properly and its slot isnt filled.

Without all files present, the game won't play.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#203 DirtyGiantSwing

DirtyGiantSwing

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

looks like it's been a little since any new characters were added...

So, let's introduce Dirty Baron!

For starters, he's not like the other fighters. he's a counter-based fighter, so he's not very beginner friendly. Pretty much all of his attacks are slow and deliberate, but once you learn how to use him and practice enough, he's a lot of fun (my personal favorite).

Basic attacks
Dirty Mexican Clutch: Forward, forward, any attack. Will dictate how far he jumps, and how long it takes to use the attack. decent damage.
Avoid: Diagonal right down/ use of 4th button. Baron leans backwards, avoids an attack, and laughs. sets up dirty cobra & anti deviation.
---> Dirty Cobra Twist: (while avoiding attack) use Medium attack. Decent damage, easy to spam.
---> Anti-deviation: (while avoiding attack) hold up.
Western Lariat: Down, Back, any attack (decides distance ran). Best for attacking with the moment opponent begins to stand. Has poor priority, so don't go charging a Hurricane Mixer with it.
Flying Cross Chop: (In air) down, back, any attack. The difference between using weak, medium, or strong attacks is how Baron lands. a weak attack does a short dive that puts him back on his feet immediately, a medium attack lands him in a crouch for a moment, and a strong attack has him roll past the opponent after he hits.
Dirty Devil Soccer (incomplete): Back, down, forward, weak. Baron kicks his opponent around for a bit for a decent sum of damage.
Dirty Suplex: Back, down, forward, medium/strong. Baron puts his arm out and if the opponent attacks him, puts them into a decently powerful side suplex.

Super Moves
Dirty Devil Lariat: Down, back, Strong & Medium. Baron uses his normal lariat to send the opponent careening off the ropes for a bit before using a flying cross chop to break the cycle. The flying chop misses sometimes though, so use this only if you just really want to. 1 Bar used

Dirty Devil Soccer: Down, back, Weak & Medium. Baron does his soccer show, and then repeatedly kicks opponent into ropes before finishing by yelling "FIELD GOAAAL" and landing a final, hard kick. Better than the DD Lariat in being a sure-hit at the end. 1 Bar Used.

Baron Buster: Down, Forward, Down, Forward Strong: Baron barely extends his arm, and if the opponent is extremely close, or attacks, they're caught in his Baron Buster. Deals decent damage, and is defeated by the 6-to-9. Often.

Baron Driver: Down, Forward, Down, Forward, Weak (first blocked attack): Make sure you guard after Baron releases the orange energy, because if you're hit before you use the move, it's a waste of energy. Once Baron catches opponent while he's guarding, he uses a nigh-unconquerable Baron Driver. May be defeated by Neptune Man's Robin Special. 1 bar.

Dirty Reversal: Down, Up, Strong (when in a kinniku buster or K-driver). Baron reverses the attack mid fall and hurts the opponent. 1 bar.

Dirty Giant Swing: Down, Forward, Down, Forward, Medium. Baron makes a grab for the opponent and tosses them into the air, spinning them like a wheel with a series of face kicks before landing one to the gut and stopping the rotation. Looks cool as all hell, does tiny damage. 1 bar.

Dirty Fuu Rin Ka Zan: Down, Back, Down, Forward, Strong: Baron's strongest hitting move. Activation begins if the opponent hits Baron while he walks forward for a bit. Takes around 40-50% of opponents health. 2 Bars.

#204 Kinnikuman1234

Kinnikuman1234

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hello I'm new here and I wanted to say I love muscle fight and kinnikuman is it possible to play this game on a xperia play?

#205 Burninginnerstrength

Burninginnerstrength

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Hate to bother but, can anyone tell me how to do Ramenman's Rainbow Shower thingy where he makes a triangle and shoot out rainbow stuff like Prisman did.

I done it once by accident.plz reply!!

BTW, I juz found out that if u press down during Suguru's (w/o KKD) counter grab he'll chain to a strong down attack and also u can chain it to

another one like Dai Makai said.

#206 Burninginnerstrength

Burninginnerstrength

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Oh and one more thing i forgot to mention,u'll need Brocken Jr. 2 (human version) to do the Skull Removal.when u hav 3 full gauge and at a VERY LOW health,

press up or down and he'll do the skull removal

#207 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Dunno if theres any Jojo fans here, but Stroheim has been released for muscle fight. It's pretty old and uses some Banjou Ginga sound clips, but pretty good.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#208 Joshsaber1990

Joshsaber1990

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

Hey guys newto the thread. Started another topic for this but I might have more luck here. Anyone know the full movesets for the samurai and this particular Neptuneman. Namely the supers. I never can figure out how to follow up the cross bombers or how to do those last two at all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ybp5LzUnQ

#209 GenericChoujin

GenericChoujin

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:All about Anime and Wrestling.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

Even though the probability of someone seeing this post is small, I found it interesting to comment on August 11 was published on the site Ron, the third Beta of Jesse Maivia, is incredibly better than the previous version, adding special moves (some counter - attacks) and one super special move. Here is an illustration of this character: 

j021.gif

This is the official website of the creator of this beta:

http://page.freett.com/ronhustler/

I would post more pictures of it, but i don't know how to put the images that I took of the Jesse in the game. :( 

If most already knew this, I apologize.

Unfortunately I used the Google Translate. I will fight for ever more I do not use an online translator to communicate.

Edited by Jogos786, 02 September 2014 - 04:59 PM.

#210 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Sorry to bump this, but does anyone know how to get it to work on Windows 8? On my old desktop I had no problems but now it gets just past the start screen before it stops responding...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com