KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

If you think that Lord JAguar the writer wants to be Lord JAguar the character you're very wrong. Lord Jaguar the character is just a good character with a thought out back story and developing characterazation. He is slowly changing from a fan boy to an evil genius right before our eyes. You are coming off a bit jealous that your Kinnikuman fan fic is so poorly received compared to this one.

Umm you do know that this is seen as a joke right ...

only 2 members on the whole LRG think this cool.

And FYI i have very liite to do with this site when it comes to my 3rd gen as most LRG members don't like these 3rd gen sites. But i have 6 trusted members they joined after seeing the work

so yeah i know how well received it is.

Now grow up and don't get personal just cos someone disagree with you i mean you must admit your getting pretty upset over something thats not even yours.

Edited by guy kinniku, 18 May 2012 - 02:21 PM.

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#102 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

Umm you do know that this is seen as a joke right ...

only 2 members on the whole LRG think this cool.

And FYI i have very liite to do with this site when it comes to my 3rd gen as most LRG members don't like these 3rd gen sites. But i have 6 trusted members they joined after seeing the work

so yeah i know how well received it is.

Now grow up and don't get personal just cos someone disagree with you i mean you must admit your getting pretty upset over something thats not even yours.

Over 4000 views...wow some joke! More views on this "joke" than your entire site!

#103 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

Over 4000 views...wow some joke! More views on this "joke" than your entire site!

well Freak Shows get a BIG crowd don't they.

You' know you really are impossible to have an adult conversation you have a LOT growing up to.
Well i hope you enjoy your time on this site and if this is how you react to a bit of a disagreement i feel your time on this site will be very short indeed

Good Luck.

Edited by guy kinniku, 19 May 2012 - 06:31 AM.

#104 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:30 AM

It's sad when jealousy makes people act so childish as you have been acting. The fact is your Guy Kinniku is the wish fulfillment mary sue, so much so that you walk around wearing the mask in RL. Jaguar's Journal is filled with interesting characters and plot arcs. It also creativly handled the transition from 2nd to 3rd gen without being a repeat of ideas that your story is. It's too bad people like you made this Neo Muscle/Lord JAguar guy stop writing and dissappear from the fandom.

#105 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

i think you two should stop spamming the Fan Fiction area and if your gonna fight more you really should do it either in the Sandbox or in PM i think i speak for most people when i say we dont need to see this kind of behavior on LRG

Edited by Kingmuscle, 23 May 2012 - 03:02 PM.

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#106 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

I love all the writing in this thread. :yes:

#107 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

It's too bad people like you made this Neo Muscle/Lord JAguar guy stop writing and dissappear from the fandom.

For sure!

Where do you think he went? :unknw: What would you do if you were him? Probably just become an awesome professional writer.

#108 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

I recently made contact with the writer of this fan fic and he gave me permission to continue it...Next week Jaguar's Journal returns!!!!

#109 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

I recently made contact with the writer of this fan fic and he gave me permission to continue it...Next week Jaguar's Journal returns!!!!

:banana: This is amazing news!

Did he share much about himself? Did he end up becoming a professional writer? :unknw:

#110 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

:banana: This is amazing news!

Did he share much about himself? Did he end up becoming a professional writer? :unknw:

1st off imam reboot the series and 2 yea he did in fact become a semi professional writer.

#111 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

1st off imam reboot the series and 2 yea he did in fact become a semi professional writer.

I can see the story is in good hands. :good:

I was really a fan of his work, can you semi-direct me to any of his work? :woot:

#112 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

I can't tell if you're being serious or what...if you are in fact serious PM me and I'll hit you back up with some links.

#113 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

Deadly serious. :yes: I'm PM-ing right now.

I guess the "semi-direction" joke fell flat. Hey, that's why I'm not a writer. :confused:

#114 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

Wait, I'm very confused. :wacko:

You posted that you write game reviews.

Hey guys, I write video game articles at GamerCheese.com....come check out my review of Ni No Kuni http://gamercheeese....e-witch-review/

And then you sent me 5 links to five reviews by you?

http://gamercheeese.com/2013/02/22/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-review/

http://gamercheeese.com/2013/02/19/a-pure-pwnage-interview-of-joel-fps-doug-gardiner/

http://gamercheeese.com/2013/02/03/pure-pwnage-pwning-noobs-since-2004/

http://gamercheeese.com/2013/01/11/25-ways-to-tell-if-you-are-a-true-gamer/

http://gamercheeese.com/2013/01/15/violent-games-do-not-create-violent-children/

Was that just a mix-up?

Because you had said you contacted the original author and he gave you permission. But you wrote those articles?

I hope it is just a mix-up! I was very anxious to read the reboot. But if you and the original author are the same person, then I'm afraid of Rule #3. :(

Edited by General Veers, 25 February 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#115 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Wait, I'm very confused. :wacko:

You posted that you write game reviews.

And then you sent me 5 links to five reviews by you?

Was that just a mix-up?

Because you had said you contacted the original author and he gave you permission. But you wrote those articles?

I hope it is just a mix-up! I was very anxious to read the reboot. But if you and the original author are the same person, then I'm afraid of Rule #3. :(

KNEW IT

Edited by guy kinniku, 02 March 2013 - 07:44 PM.

#116 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

I wish it was that simple. :confused: I am SOOOOO confused.

MisterE PM'd me to clear things up:

I talked to Neo Muscle/Lord Jaguar and he said I could reboot his story. He asked if I post a link to his articles at GAmerCheese because he knew a lot of traffic was on the LRG boards but he didn't want those who didn't like him to spam up his review posts. Sorry for any confusion.

To which I said:

That doesn't make any sense. :no:

You posted, for him, that you write game reviews. But you really don't. It's actually him that writes the reviews. But instead of just creating a new account, to spread the word, he had you do it saying it was you. Why?

It would have been easier for you to say, "Hey, check out this great review!" Instead of lying - for any reason. Right?

And how come there are two different authors in the links if it's one author?

His answer:

1 author, his early work was contributed to the blog until he was given access to post freely under his name.

:unsure: One author...but it's really two authors? Who is who? And why would someone allow someone else to post under their name? I know I wouldn't want anyone to post under my name, especially if there work wasn't good enough. But if it was good enough, why not give them credit?

Geez-o-pete, this sure is confusing.

#117 MisterE

MisterE

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

Let me be clear I am not neo muscle. He wrote jaguar's journal of which I was a fan. After he stopped writing I contacted him at his forums to find out if he was going to post a conclusion. He said he was not but if I felt like it I could. I said I was interested in that idea but would prefer to juststart at the begining, to which he said go ahead and do that if you want. I asked if he wrote anything else and he told me about the game articles. He started as a contributor before ebing made a full member of their team, hence his early articles say posted by kris golder but contributed by tony the gamer dad. I said he should put a link on here but he was afraid of guy spamming his articles. I offered to put the link up and he was ok with that. I figured saying I wrote them might get people to check things out more than if I said it was just a cool place. So one last time im not neo muscle.

#118 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

Let me be clear I am not neo muscle. He wrote jaguar's journal of which I was a fan. After he stopped writing I contacted him at his forums to find out if he was going to post a conclusion.

Actually Veers this Is the link

Is this the site you found it at? If not, where? :confused:

I asked if he wrote anything else and he told me about the game articles. He started as a contributor before ebing made a full member of their team, hence his early articles say posted by kris golder but contributed by tony the gamer dad.

I don't see that anywhere, on any of the articles. :huh: I'm still not clear why that would happen? As I said before, why would someone allow someone else to post under their name? I know I wouldn't want anyone to post under my name, especially if there work wasn't good enough. But if it was good enough, why not give them credit?

I said he should put a link on here but he was afraid of guy spamming his articles.

Why? Comments can be moderated. And best case, it gets more attention!

I offered to put the link up and he was ok with that. I figured saying I wrote them might get people to check things out more than if I said it was just a cool place.

So you write articles there - but thought it would be good for him to get some attention under the articles that he wrote under your name? Wouldn't it have been easier to say, "I write articles, come check them out!"

And then just leave it at that? If he didn't want the attention, and there was no way to link back to his LRG name, then why even mention him? :unsure:

Like I've said, I just want to enjoy the story - but this story is overtaking that story I'd like to sit back, relax, and read! :wallbash:

#119 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Misfire. My bad.

Edited by geniusbob, 08 September 2013 - 02:34 PM.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#120 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

If we're going to necro-bump threads from this section, then this should be at the top of the list.

Evil_Dead_Animated_Gif_by_DrXtreme.gif

This thread has not one, but two stories to finish.  :yes:

#121 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

If we're going to necro-bump threads from this section, then this should be at the top of the list.

Evil_Dead_Animated_Gif_by_DrXtreme.gif

This thread has not one, but two stories to finish.  :yes:

holy shizzit veers where did you get that gif? its awesome

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#122 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:06 AM

So...I'm back. Anyone interested in this thing getting going once more?

#123 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:23 PM

Here we go again!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#124 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:35 PM

Which part are we looking to get going again?

Attached File  1381744_10151865643188808_1288710214_n.jpg   24.78K   1 downloads

#125 TheRealLordJaguar

TheRealLordJaguar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

The story, not the drama....

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com