• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:09 AM

Well today's paper says it will be here tomorrow, I plan to get it but may wait till it comes down some. Though I also have it as a b-day gift idea.

Oh well I still plan to get it, I trust PSM's review, 7 out of 10 says so much more over that GI one, sounds like the guy was paid off by McMahon (still say it's his fault the manga isn't out, I watched Ultimate Muscle more then the WWE, that says something about the WWE as of late, specially now with some of the dumbest gimmick angles they have going right now (KANE BABY = WRESTLECRAP) )

Anyway It's on my get list load times don't bug me much, only thing that really bugs me in a game are INVISIBLE WALLS.

I watched Ultimate Muscle more then the WWE, that says something about the WWE as of late

I don't even watch wrestling or any sport, but I like watching them in other (different) forms, like Kinnikuman or Captain Tsubasa (football/soccer, a long time ago I watched it)!

Hope you all find the game great! I've seen other forums on how those who played it like it! :notme:

#102 ssbmMARIOmaster

ssbmMARIOmaster

A Mario Manic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 08:40 AM

Well, the games out today B) does anyone have it yet?

#103 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 06:07 PM

Gamestop just called me, seems like it will be in stock, tomorrow afternoon!

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#104 ssbmMARIOmaster

ssbmMARIOmaster

A Mario Manic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 10:42 AM

It says ya have to steal opponents mask now if anyone has a pic of kevin mask un masked please let me know. :wub:

I think this is it

this is it

Edited by ssbmMARIOmaster, 02 July 2004 - 10:46 AM.

#105 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 03:51 PM

How many people are having a hard time finding the game in non gaming stores like Wal-mart, Target, dare I even say K-mart ( a little mad that a certain GI Joe toy set is gonna be an exclusive there)

Have yet to see it any where here. Probably at EB but would like to see it before I have to go there.

#106 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:50 PM

ive had the game for 3 days already. I had called EB for a few days at first and they never had it, so i went ahead and called up Gamestop/Babbages and they had the game.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com