#1 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:24 AM

http://www.youtube.c...zvk#GU5U2spHI_4

Well, my brother and I did a stupid dub. I uploaded it a while back. Not quite sure what you guys will think, but if anyone thinks we can do voices, even minor ones, we'll audiction. :o

(I am a girl, by the way. XD)

#2 MFZ95

MFZ95

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:23 AM

i seen its its called 'Kinnikuman Fandub' it was pretty funny!,especially when Kinnikuman sometime says (yeayh)

#3 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:27 AM

XD We put that voice clip in. It wasn't us.

#4 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:46 AM

Well, having listened to half of it, I will say that there's a chance.

Your brother can do a bit of Sean Connery for the (very few) times that Robin speaks, and if Adamantium Wolf doesn't reapply, he may be a shoe-in.

Your regular voice may be good for Marie or Natsuko.

The 'acted' voices, though, don't strike me as workable, not without a LOT of improvement.

Keep in mind, I'm not trying to be an :o, I'm just giving you honest opinions with the best intrests of our project in mind.

EDIT: If you can keep the voice you were grunting with when Kinn was kneeing Warsman in the back, you might have a shot at Kinn.

Edited by theorgg, 26 September 2006 - 10:58 AM.

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#5 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:52 AM

Awesome! James practically speaks like Sean Connery-Robin more than once a day, so I'm sure he'll be up to the challenge. I'll get some recordings tomorrow.

Haha, don't worry, I don't take it offensively. :o We were being silly. We're both far better at doing voices than that (it wasn't scripted, it was just completely out of the blue).

I'm not much into doing woman voices, so I'll just stay out of it. B)

#6 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:01 AM

Make sure to read my edit-- Sugaru might be you, if you can maintain the voice.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com