#27 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Oh hell yeah!

So... if I got that right... Mindrill for the mandrill, Zebrax for the zebra, Morugani for the crab and Octomagi for the octopus? They showed a mole! With drill on his shoulder! And that other rodent... I think it's a beaver! It seems he's got air tanks on his back and diving mask, hinting at an amphibious fighter so I bet it is a beaver! And the pig is so silly hahaha.

Oh man all of those new guys are AWESOME! I love the design of the octopus with the tentacles coming out of pots on his shoulder. I really hope they show up soon :D

Edited by Undrave, 28 January 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#28 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

I don't know if there is enough interest for a sub :confused: . Aside from some mythology regarding the cubes, it's fairly easy, so far, to understand what's going on. Still would be nice.

I don't speak, read, or anything in Japanese so saying that it is "easy" is a pretty self-centred assumption.

I actually hope it comes out with some English subs personally, as I can't watch something and not know what's going on via the dialogue.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#29 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Oh hell yeah!

So... if I got that right... Mindrill for the mandrill, Zebrax for the zebra, Morugani for the crab and Octomagi for the octopus? They showed a mole! With drill on his shoulder! And that other rodent... I think it's a beaver! It seems he's got air tanks on his back and diving mask, hinting at an amphibious fighter so I bet it is a beaver! And the pig is so silly hahaha.

Oh man all of those new guys are AWESOME! I love the design of the octopus with the tentacles coming out of pots on his shoulder. I really hope they show up soon :D

Indeed, I'm hoping some of these guys are announced for April and beyond. There are still three figures from the initial Tokyo Toy Show which don't have release dates yet, the Zebra, General Hawk, and the Salmon. They would make a nice April/May release, and then hopefully new stuff after that.

#30 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Indeed, I'm hoping some of these guys are announced for April and beyond. There are still three figures from the initial Tokyo Toy Show which don't have release dates yet, the Zebra, General Hawk, and the Salmon. They would make a nice April/May release, and then hopefully new stuff after that.

I'm thinking General Hawk might be in the next Sky Tribe starter, the same way the tiger was in the second Land Tribe starter. Hopefully he'll also have that Dice Change gimmick.

I hope the anime gets to the Sky Tribe soon so we can get more of 'em, the release schedule is a bit bare of birds for now.

#31 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

I'm loving the new beasts shown in episode 3. It was mentioned by one of the creators that doing an octopus/squid character might not be practical, but I'm glad to see that it happened. Also, I hope the crab's design stays the same, it could be the return of the beasts with a different hand or weapon on one arm!

I love the design of the mole, the beaver(?), and the pig. I guess the beast we thought was a lioness is actually a lion cub? I was a bit surprised by that, but oh well. After a long period with no new reveals, I'm pretty excited by what I saw here!

#32 Skullking

Skullking

I have a large obsession with small figures

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, MIMP, Armorvors, Mordles

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Ok, so if I'm reading these names right.

The Mandril is called 'Mine-drill' (could just be how they spelled Mandril differently than I'd have expected)

The Beaver's name is 'Bebop'

The Mole is something like 'RandomMogel', not sure about this one, it literally reads like Ra-n-doh-mo-Guuu-ru

And the Pig (I'm actually 100% sure on this one, sadly...) is called 'Delicious Hog'...

I suppose that should come as no surprise from a line with a rabbit called 'Bunny Kiss', but still...

#33 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

The Mole is something like 'RandomMogel', not sure about this one, it literally reads like Ra-n-doh-mo-Guuu-ru

Couldn't it be LandMogel instead?

#34 TheRook

TheRook

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

Fansub of episode #1 is available here:

http://ruri-subs.info/

Hopefully they will get the other 2 episodes subbed soon.

#35 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Fansub of episode #1 is available here:

http://ruri-subs.info/

Hopefully they will get the other 2 episodes subbed soon.

Thanks for the link!

Godlot eh? Hmm...

I wonder when we'll get to the Air Tribe! I want to see them in action and I want to see more toys of them!

#36 Slowpoke Sloth

Slowpoke Sloth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Watched episode 4 on the YouTube.... Anybody else catch the hammerhead and saw shark beasts at the end?! Can't wait for those guys to come out!
"All the thoughts of a turtle are turtle." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#37 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

This has to be done as a playset.

Posted Image

#38 cowbattlebeast

cowbattlebeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

I can't find episode 4 anywhere. Any chance of some screens of the hammerhead? Does the Sky Tribe make an appearance?

#39 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

This has to be done as a playset.

Posted Image

O.O oh yes! Where did they get a ship like that though? :p

I can't find episode 4 anywhere. Any chance of some screens of the hammerhead? Does the Sky Tribe make an appearance?

http://www.nosub.tv/watch/35489.html

#40 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Watched episode 4 on the YouTube.... Anybody else catch the hammerhead and saw shark beasts at the end?! Can't wait for those guys to come out!

Yeah that was great! The sea tribe seems to be getting better and better with each new release and the new characters shown are some of the best yet. Really excited to see what new figures they have coming up for all the new tribes.

Like others here I'm also wondering when the sky tribe will show up and what part they'll play.

As always, thanks to those who post links to the episodes! :thumbsup:

#41 TheRook

TheRook

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

#42 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

For those who like the Beast Saga song
Posted Image

#43 Skullking

Skullking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

I couldn't really make out their silouettes very well, but those sound like they would make great characters.

Their names were, Power shark, scissor shark, & killer shark, and it looked like the bowing guy's name was 'silence', but I'm not sure.

#44 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I couldn't really make out their silouettes very well, but those sound like they would make great characters.

Their names were, Power shark, scissor shark, & killer shark, and it looked like the bowing guy's name was 'silence', but I'm not sure.

Killer Shark is the great white in the first Sea Tribe starter. Sealance is the coelacanth guy in the same starter,

#45 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

I love that the crab runs sideways @09:17 :lol:

#46 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Yeah, definitely a hammerhead and the great white, but I'm interested to see what the guy with the yellow eyes will look like.

Oh, just saw episode 5 is up. Maybe we'll find out! (nope) :D

But, here we see the introductions of the Cheetah/Leopard (can someone confirm based on the katakana?), Fox, and two army-building types for Gloria Kingdom: Koala, and Boar. Also Tiger, Hampster, Dog, and Elephant all debut in this episode! :)

Pics:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Fox's armor looks pretty amazing, reminds me of the artwork/style used in Okami, and he's depicted as a sort of Japanese shaman/mystic type. I think he might be my new favorite character!

Edited by bachamn, 12 February 2013 - 11:52 AM.

#47 cowbattlebeast

cowbattlebeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

It was great to finally see the Sky Tribe in action! (not) :wallbash:

#48 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Yeah the Sky Tribe better show up in episode 7 :wallbash:

I'm thinking the guy with spots is a cheetah based on the line on his face.

#49 Skullking

Skullking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

But, here we see the introductions of the Cheetah/Leopard (can someone confirm based on the katakana?),

Looks like Cheetah baton & Fox-con?

Spelled out it would be CheetahNbaatahn. &. Faukusucoan

I wonder if the fox's name is a play on that Chinese company that makes the iPhones?

#50 TheRook

TheRook

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Just checking my RSS feeds here and episode 2 has been subbed by Ruri Fansubs. You can find the episode here:

http://ruri-subs.info/?p=82

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com