ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

A few months ago from a desire to eliminate the protruding plungers from the back of my figures, I announced the release of my custom 'Beast Saga Shadow Decals': reproductions of each character's cyclot symbol printed in black on transparent sticker stock. These are intended to be applied to transparent 16mm dice, and while I still like the way they look, I never wanted to keep a stock of the dice for distribution. As well, I realized it's not convenient to require others to locate and purchase the dice themselves.

I've listened to the community and responded by downsizing my 'Shadow Decal' designs so that they fit onto the plunger, so now you can insert it fully into the figure and still display the character's symbol on the chest. Each decal is printed on high quality, semi-gloss weather-resistant laser sticker stock. All beast designs have been completed, as well as some that have not yet released! (currently: Octopus, Crab, & Zebra)

In addition to the cyclot beast designs, I've also recreated the classic Battle Beasts emblems!

Examples

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Availability
If you're interested in getting your hands on some for your own collection just send me a PM and let me know what you would like. Eventually I'm planning to post these on eBay for public distribution, but I wanted to give my fellow Beast Saga collectors here a chance to get them at a discounted rate first. Since not everyone collects the same figures (or all of them, like me ;) ) and more figures are being released all the time, I've decided the best option is to offer these individually with pricing discounts for differing quantities. The more you buy, the more you save! When ordering, just specify the quantities you would like for each of the Beast Saga cyclot symbols or the classic Battle Beasts rubsign symbol. Please add $1 to each order to cover postage and handling. Payments gladly accepted through Paypal.

Purchasing Options
  • 1-20 decals @ $.50/each
  • 21-30 decals @ $.45/each
  • 31-40 decals @ $.40/each
  • 41-50 decals @ $.35/each
  • 50+ decals @ $.30/each
I hope you all like them! :thumbsup:

Edited by bachamn, 26 April 2013 - 01:45 PM.

#2 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

These are great! I'm REALLY liking the classic symbols on these guys. Throwing those in was a pretty cool move! Nice work! :good:

#3 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

I got a set of these today. They look very nice in person, the line work of these is super crisp. Having the plungers pushed in also makes these guys a lot easier to display, and I'm an old ass transformers fan who misses putting stickers on things, so I'm very happy with the purchase.

I have to add that cutting them out is a bit time consuming, but it's worth it.

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Thanks guys! And I agree about the cutting out part Louk, I'd considered cutting out each order myself or looking into getting the sheets die-cut, but the extra time and expense would impact the overall cost of the stickers and I really want to continue offering them at an affordable price. :)

Also, would love to see some pics of your stickered up Beasts to show off in the thread!

#5 bot3ro

bot3ro

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts - Laser Beasts - Beast Saga - Nintendo - Photography - Travel - Scuba Diving - Football

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

This is so great. Nice to get a possibility to display the figures without the protruding back thing. :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com