#1 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

I know I am not the only one who wants to do a bunch of silly photos of BS. Enjoy and post some of your own!

101_5355_zps9466d50c.jpg

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

I didn't realize the Hamster came with a gun! (Unless you gave him that from something else).

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

I didn't realize the Hamster came with a gun! (Unless you gave him that from something else).

Hahaha yeah mine did. It came moc from China so I hope deep down that's his original accessory :p it is made of the same material as the shield and the tiger's weapons so I am pretty positive its his.

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#4 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

OK now I'm starting to think you got some bootlegs I don't know about. if you got Gidam and Golder MOC as you say it sounds very likely since they were both only in the starter decks...

:) details?

Edited by bachamn, 14 June 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#5 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

OK now I'm starting to think you got some bootlegs I don't know about. if you got Gidam and Golder MOC as you say it sounds very likely since they were both only in the starter decks...

:) details?

Well I looked over the toy and it is made of a decent plastic. It has all the correct copy rights and years. The paints are top notch and seem very detailed. I will compare them to the next batch I got coming in but I am pretty positive they aren't bootlegs. Oh and by moc I meant the little single baggies.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#6 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

Oh and by moc I meant the little single baggies.

ahh ok, yeah none of them came in baggies originally so I assume the seller just sold individually from the boxesd set. And yes Gidam originally came with a rifle, I think he might be the only one who did, though Im disappointed the anime showed the wolf using one (which was designed after the LB rilfe for Ground Wolf, btw) but we never got to see it

All the beast saga figures  were either in the starter packs, or they came individually blistered (like the Frog or Armadillo I sent you in the pic in a PM earlier)

I just wanted to make sure there weren't any Chinese bootlegs I missed. Those, btw, are fantastic ;)

Edited by bachamn, 14 June 2014 - 10:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com