Theme© by Fisana

Photo

The Gachapon Exclusive Beast Saga figure (White Hawk)

#The22ndontheBeastformersBlog BeastformersBlog Gachapon BeastSaga

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:38 PM

beastofmers-white-hawk-post-header-1.jpg

I think most of you out here already knew about the existence of this figure, if not go check out the new post on the Beastformers Blog, but the new post also includes some interesting facts about Gachapon. Might be an interesting read;

The Gachapon Exclusive Beast Saga Figure

Were you able to get this figure yourself back in 2012-2013 or did you miss out on it?

Personally I think it is one of the better sculpts within this line but I might be a bit influenced because the Falcon which looks a bit similar was one of my favorites as well.

Wished I´d been able to grab an egg like this from the Gacha machine myself in real life, have you ever been in Japan grabbing some Gachapon?

Enjoy the Beasts!

Edited by Beastformers, 23 January 2019 - 05:17 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #The22ndontheBeastformersBlog, BeastformersBlog, Gachapon, BeastSaga

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com