11 replies to this topic

#1 BlazeAtoms

BlazeAtoms

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:31 PM

I am looking for toys from a set of frog warriors that were available in the early and mid 1990s in vending machines and as arcade prizes. They are supposedly knockoffs of some frog warriors from Dungeons & Dragons.

They are discussed in this thread: http://www.littlerub...showtopic=72886

This is what they look like:

p8260274.jpg

If you have any you are willing to part with, I am willing to pay or trade for them. I didn't throw anything away from my childhood so I have tons of vintage toys to trade.

Edited by BlazeAtoms, 01 February 2016 - 01:31 PM.

#2 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

I've got a few of these around, but it'll likely be a while before I'm able to unearth them.

Yeah, they do resemble diminutive Bullywugs, don't they?

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#3 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:51 PM

Those are freaking awesome! I would love to have some. Good luck finding them...if you find the motherload hook me up!

#4 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:37 PM

I tried to win one of these in an eBay auction that ended today...was a mixed lot of mini stuff. I had it until the end, and next thing I know the lot jumped to 41 bucks! Crazy! I have no idea if it was because of the frog, or some of the other stuff in there. It was an awesome lot. Here is the link. 

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

#5 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:40 PM

It was dem Snailiens bro!

#6 BlazeAtoms

BlazeAtoms

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:21 AM

I've got a few of these around, but it'll likely be a while before I'm able to unearth them.

Yeah, they do resemble diminutive Bullywugs, don't they?

Awesome! I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know when you do, I'll definitely be checking back here.

Those are freaking awesome! I would love to have some. Good luck finding them...if you find the motherload hook me up!

I would have to hit the ULTRA mother lode to want to do that, but you got it. :p

I tried to win one of these in an eBay auction that ended today...was a mixed lot of mini stuff. I had it until the end, and next thing I know the lot jumped to 41 bucks! Crazy! I have no idea if it was because of the frog, or some of the other stuff in there. It was an awesome lot. Here is the link. 

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Interesting! I've been searching for a couple weeks but I don't really know what search terms would be good to use other than "frog warrior" and "frog knight" and when you search "frog sword" a bunch of actual swords come up. Do you just search random lots?

#7 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:22 AM

So this never happens to me, but I was searching eBay and I ended up finding the person that won that 41 dollar auctions eBay selling page. So apparently they bought the lot so they could keep one snailien companion, the battle troll gumball machine figure, the arco other world mini, and the soma monster figure. I have found the rest from that lot scattered throughout other lots they have posted for sale. Of course should the rest of the things sell for their price they will make they're money back plus some. So weird that I found the damn frog again. Think I will have to buy it.

#8 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

Same one linked on the other frog warrior thread? 

http://www.ebay.com/...-QAAOSwPc9WtyXH

#9 BlazeAtoms

BlazeAtoms

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:47 AM

So this never happens to me, but I was searching eBay and I ended up finding the person that won that 41 dollar auctions eBay selling page. So apparently they bought the lot so they could keep one snailien companion, the battle troll gumball machine figure, the arco other world mini, and the soma monster figure. I have found the rest from that lot scattered throughout other lots they have posted for sale. Of course should the rest of the things sell for their price they will make they're money back plus some. So weird that I found the damn frog again. Think I will have to buy it.

Go for it, I'm not paying that much when I only want the one piece out of the lot and I have that one already.

Yup.

#10 EpicusFuror

EpicusFuror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Garbage Pail Kids/Wacky Packages, trading cards, Hot Wheels, vintage audio, comics, toys, rocks, minerals, marbles, music, etc. Just wave a shiny object and I'll be interested.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:35 AM

I see 8 minifigures and 1 chewed up tootsie roll.

Founder of OtherKids Toys

Stuff I want:

M.U.S.C.L.E.

GPK and Vintage Trading Cards

Robots

Translucent Toys

Glow In The Dark Toys

Looking to complete US 235+1 flesh set

223 1st generation flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. and counting...

#11 Mitchfromoz

Mitchfromoz

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 05:34 AM

I have one of these, the one with a spear and shield, in the above pic he's on the left and mostly covered by the rock so you can't see his shield.

I don't know how to post pics

#12 Mitchfromoz

Mitchfromoz

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 05:39 AM

http://www.littlerub...attach_id=92717

Not my pic but it's this one

Edited by Mitchfromoz, 11 August 2023 - 05:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com