• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:27 PM

This might be a long shot, I but I figured I should ask nonetheless. A couple days ago I had no idea this thing existed, but now I can't live without it apparently:

Attached File  LGL-TOB10.jpg   31.54K   5 downloads

Research seems to indicate that it was either exclusive to the UK, or is just most often found there. It was not released and/or distributed in the US.

Toys R Us' website shows that it is in stock in about every third store I looked at. If any kind LRG member spots one of these guys (the blue one, not the white one) in a local TRU or other store and would be willing to ship it to me, I would eternally grateful. I can send funds via paypal to cover any and all costs associated. I can also send flesh or colored MUSCLEs if that is at all appealing.

Thank you

#2 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

hey larry, have you tried off bricklink? i will try to find one there for you if your not a member just let me know and i can order it for ya and see if the seller will just ship it to you.

#3 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:04 PM

http://www.bricklink...itemID=64066566

found it on there, bad thing is, only one person has one listed for sale and it is 55bux and they are in the netherlands.

http://www.ebay.com/...-TOB10&_sacat=0

ebay results....still high for that bigger one, but you can get the smaller keychain version for 15ish give or take.

#4 Wibble

Wibble

Monkey in a Fez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Garbage Pail Kids
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E
    Giant retro figures

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:18 PM

According to the UK Toys R Us website, the following stores have them in stock:

Ilford, Woking, Luton, Birmingham and Sheffield.

Unfortunately none of those are near me, but other UK members might live closer?

#5 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:22 AM

hey larry, have you tried off bricklink? i will try to find one there for you if your not a member just let me know and i can order it for ya and see if the seller will just ship it to you.

Yeah, I have a Bricklink account. The problem has been that sellers that got a hold of them (on BL, eBay, Amazon, etc.) know that it wasn't released in the US and the blue space guy is super popular because of the movie, so they are asking a mint.

Thanks for looking around though, I appreciate that.

Thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lego, Benny, Torch, toys r us, Help Me Obi Wan, blue space man, minifig

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com