98 replies to this topic

#26 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

Gimme everything you got!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:22 AM

I've seen bigbadtoystore.com carry a small selection of them at inflated prices. They sell out so fast on the Mattel site that any other online store sells out quickly too. But if you go to the he-man.org forums you can usually make a decent deal with someone.

So I take it they don't sell in any retail stores? They're only online? Crappy :huh:

#27 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

was anyone able to score a MAA this month? I was able to put in my order on my iphone while at work.

Posted Image

#28 phillinley

phillinley

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:37 PM

Bah I missed out cause I was on vaca. But I was lucky enough to have a friend get in line when I failed at SDCC and got me a He-ro.

Man those figures looked nice at SDCC. The Wonder Bread He-man comes with a bread accessory!!! So freaking awesome!

#29 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:33 AM

i got 3 maa's and i got the hook up on he-ro coming and hopefully a carded skeletor. and i'll order 3 more he-ro's when they are on matty.

the new line up is totally sweet!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#30 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:47 AM

was anyone able to score a MAA this month? I was able to put in my order on my iphone while at work.

I got mine, i impulse-bought it like five minutes before they sold out. As with Hordak though, i still haven't even opened it. I'm not quite sure what i'm waiting on, i guess i just haven't settled in on actually collecting the line yet.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#31 phillinley

phillinley

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:53 AM

If anyone needs a zodac and has an extra MAA to trade, let me know.

I finally unpacked and opened up my He-Ro today. Thing looks so sweet. This is a figure I've literally been waiting about 15 years to get since I'd first discovered the concept figure existed in the 90's. They really did a good job with him. Haven't taken the armor off though to see the sdcc symbol though and I don't think I'm going to push it and snap the armor. Definitely love the way they did the exclusiveness on him. Something extra that can't be seen in a simple display of the figure, so hopefully the con versions won't go for much more than the regular versions once they come out. It's a nice nod to those who had to wait through line without being annoying to those who weren't able to be there.

#32 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

Well just like the other figures, He ro came and went. Think he sold out in little over an hour. I picked up 3 for myself, having to use the iphone at work is horrid. Not sure what stone I wanna get though.

Posted Image

#33 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

Yup, I picked up a He Ro, but I am really looking forward to Tri Clops later this month.

#34 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:50 AM

i got my order in for he-ro and i got one w/ the red stone from sdcc from a buddy that went to the con.

i'm looking forward to the rest of the line up including the bonus figures.

did anyone sign up for the subscription?

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 17 September 2009 - 05:44 AM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#35 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:39 AM

yep i am all signed up i cant belive that they are repainting zodac so that will be another figure i will need to buy

i got my order in for he-ro and i got one w/ the red stone from sdcc from a buddy that went to the con.

i'm looking forward to threst of the line up including the bonus figures.

=)

#36 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:23 AM

=)

I came very close to signing up but then realized most of the stuff i really want doesn't even qualify. Randor, Webstor, and Scare-Glow are all 2009 figures and Battlecat isn't included. Here's to another year of taking the 15th off!
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#37 phillinley

phillinley

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

=)

I came very close to signing up but then realized most of the stuff i really want doesn't even qualify. Randor, Webstor, and Scare-Glow are all 2009 figures and Battlecat isn't included. Here's to another year of taking the 15th off!

All three of those are figures I didn't get in the 200x line so they're definite buys for me....ah who am I kidding I'm hopelessly addicted to being a completist on this line. I'm even looking forward to the repaint zodac that's how sad I am.

#38 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

i signed up for that subscription so that I wouldnt have to worry about being at the PC to get my figures. Although I do have to worry about it for Triclops, Scareglow and Teela.....plus the remake of Heman. Ah well. I got my 3 He-Ro figures coming in from UPS on Wednesday.

Posted Image

#39 misterdroid

misterdroid

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

here goes a quick picture before I do my video on it, and then after the vid I can actually put it up with the rest of the collection. Shame that the box wont fit on the shelf though.

Posted Image

faker was done well hordak is my favorite right now! i'm just waiting for trapjaw and stinkor to be released! teela looks awesome too. i wshouldn't have any problem getting both hero's not geting all 3 stones could prove difficult?

=)

Yes, I would be really really happy if a Stinkor was released....pissed if I missed out on it though. He-ro sucks for those that want all variants and such cause of his hidden jewels.

The phrase "He-ro's hidden jewels" will haunt me for a long, long time. ^_^

Sorry... my inner 4th grader came out for a minute.

#40 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:20 PM

got my triclops today. my first fig. i put it off for too long and now that i finally have some extra money i thought i would go this route. im happy with him. top notch. :spiteful:

#41 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

those of you that got he-ro(s) were there any issues w/ them? i got a few that have 2 of the same shoulders all of mine were green stones. =(

i have some for sale $30 shipped (in the usa) if anyone missed out?

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 17 September 2009 - 05:45 AM.

#42 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:47 AM

did everyone order their webstor's ok?

who's looking forward to the he-man & skeletor refreshes?

=)

#43 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:50 PM

those of you that got he-ro(s) were there any issues w/ them? i got a few that have 2 of the same shoulders all of mine were green stones. =(

i have some for sale $30 shipped (in the usa) if anyone missed out?

=)

My He-ro was just fine, no problems with it at all that I can remmeber. I had Purple stones.

did everyone order their webstor's ok?

who's looking forward to the he-man & skeletor refreshes?

=)

I got in my order for Webstor really quick with no worries. Got him on Tuesday morning and I think they did a pretty good job making him.

I am for heman since I missed out on the first one. Might get anothet Skeletor so that I can have one displayed as Skeletor and the other as Keldor.

Posted Image

#44 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:27 AM

did anyone get shipping confirmations yet? =(

i can't wait to get my teela's and i'm kinda on the fence about zodak - he's kinda blah IHO - they couldv'e passed on him and i wouldn't really care!

=)

#45 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:02 AM

I got my Zodak confirmation already, and it arrives Tomorrow. Still waiting on any word about Teela. AND I have a subscription. All it says is "order in process"

#46 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:20 PM

yeah i got my confirmations this morning - i can't wait for them to show up at my door! i have to get some display pics on here - i keep forgetting.

so is everyone all caught up or are there still a few holes you need to fill in your motuc collection?

=)

p.s. i have some glitter swords like the one He-ro was supposed to come with for sale if anyone is interested?!?!?

#47 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:56 PM

i still got holes in my collection, mine are

Heman
Beastman
Zodac
Zodak

think thats it for me.

Posted Image

#48 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:51 AM

well at least you'll get he-man soon if you don't really care that its a re-issue, beastman might be out jan-feb depending on hos the first 2 re-issues go! i know i'm getting them all, and still looking for the yellow faced skelly!!!

are you on he-man.org? you can more than likely find what your missing there.

=)

#49 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

well at least you'll get he-man soon if you don't really care that its a re-issue, beastman might be out jan-feb depending on hos the first 2 re-issues go! i know i'm getting them all, and still looking for the yellow faced skelly!!!

are you on he-man.org? you can more than likely find what your missing there.

=)

Yeah, I think Ill pick up another Skeletor as well so I can have one with the Keldor head I did. Dont care if its a rerelease since Im gonna open it anyways.

Yeah Im on Org as well, just dont visit it all that much. No real interest in Zodac/k but will get beastman sooner or later.

Posted Image

#50 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:24 PM

Got my rerelease heman figure along with scareglow yesterday, and they are both great figures. Cant belive i had the collection going without the main guy himself.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com