3 replies to this topic

#1 gummage

gummage

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 05:40 AM

HI friends, Just a quick one for those with more experience than my 6 months collecting these little things.

Can someone let me know where these are from (set, tv series) - appear to be just grave stones, rocks and tree stumps - they were in the bottom of a box of Kirby, Gegege , dragonquest and bomberman that recently arrived if that helps any. Approx 1-1.25 inch in height.

They have NO stamping., just some sort of accessory ?  They cost me virtually nothing, so wont lose too much if just copied junk.(useful in roleplay games if rubbish).

Big thanks to the community.

Gummage

Attached Files

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 10 May 2024 - 11:04 AM

There are newer sets of army men-style minifigures I see sold in buckets all the time, some with horror or monster themes and at least one of those sets came in a similar mix of colors, gray, black, and orange. I think it’s as simple as that, can double-check Amazon. Previous owner may have kept the figures and ditched the environment pieces.

#3 gummage

gummage

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2024 - 05:55 PM

There are newer sets of army men-style minifigures I see sold in buckets all the time, some with horror or monster themes and at least one of those sets came in a similar mix of colors, gray, black, and orange. I think it’s as simple as that, can double-check Amazon. Previous owner may have kept the figures and ditched the environment pieces.

Thank you for your response. I do however think that I have tracked where they are from. As stated , the figures i bought contained many tv series, gegege included. I think my initial picture shows items that were included in these boxes of gegege no kitaro. Could be wrong of course.

Attached Files

#4 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 13 May 2024 - 10:17 AM

Sure looks like you cracked the case here! Makes sense, that was a common candy toy color combination of pieces too.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com