Theme© by Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Pugnacious Penguin Army/Alliance is a Fact!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Dear all,

here are the first exclusive pictures from the 1st generation Penguin soldiers that passed the strict selection criteria of the PPA. The recruitment for these positions was opened in the winter of 2011.
After a tough and exhausting training of a few months under extreme conditions these are more than ready for the Battle;

'' We as Artic aquatic flightless birds can't wait any longer, we've to fight against Global Warming ''
Official statement of the PPA Pugnacious Penguin Army/Alliance.

Attached File  PPA1.JPG   229.5K   248 downloads
The first proud soldiers of the PPA.

Attached File  PPA3.JPG   262.93K   250 downloads
Posing after a tough training season with the Dragon Seahorn crew.

Recruitment continues and more Penguins are joining our training facilities daily but due to the extreme conditions only the best of the best will earn their position within the PPA.

In case you wish to support the PPA please fund us with or inform us about weapons as most of our soldiers can't be fully armed at the moment due to the economical recession. Under special circumstances individual Penguins are allowed to leave the PPA as they've followed individual training procedures which makes that they can opperate on their own as one man army within every Battle Beasts collection. All contact and PM traffic concerning the PPA has to go via GJNL since the Army as well as the Alliance is a top secret organisation with the purpose of making the world a better place.

Thank you for your attention.

- Captain P. Penguin -
Official PPA message April 1st

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

That is GREAT!

#3 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.
    BATTLE BEASTS ROCK AND SO DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Funny shit mate.

I dont get what the dragon seahorns are doing?

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Funny shit mate.

I dont get what the dragon seahorns are doing?

The Narwhals (Seahorn) are actually the Artic (North) ones since all penguins live on the Southern hemisphere of our globe, so their territories are actually quite far away from each other. So if that was your point you're right :)

Anyway they are just pursuing the same goal in this case :)
LOL

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#5 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

UPDATE: The Army is still growing with some new recruits that just entered the PPA.

Attached File  Penguin Army lined up.JPG   283.41K   37 downloadsAttached File  PPA Army.JPG   306.04K   46 downloadsAttached File  PPA Army 1.JPG   317.29K   43 downloadsAttached File  PPA Army 2.JPG   252.4K   39 downloads

But let's not forget how this was in the end of 2011 when the PPA begon with just 4 Penguins;

Attached File  Penguin Army.JPG   193.82K   26 downloads

Please keep your eyes open for spare weapons!

Thank you for your attention.

- Captain P. Penguin -

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#6 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Oh do the dragon seahorn is a penguin?

#7 Onyxiaphil

Onyxiaphil

Starcaller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:Transformers
    Battle Beasts
    Armorvors
    Nintendo
    Everything custom
    Poutine & Bacon

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

That's mah seahorn!! :starwars:

#8 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

Not the hugest BB fan (I own none), but I have to admit that a small army of penguins is pretty effing awesome. Great pics.

#9 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Yea dude they are really cool mate. It's going to drive up the price of these even more you owning so many lol. The series 1 2 and 3 they deffo sale for the most along with cobra pirate lion and a couple of others.

#10 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

A new and interesting soldier is added to the army today.
He's special because he's the first Unhatched Soldier within my army.

Attached File  Egg Penguin 1.JPG   237.6K   32 downloadsAttached File  Egg Penguin 2.JPG   454.15K   35 downloadsAttached File  Egg Penguin 3.JPG   322.92K   33 downloadsAttached File  Egg Penguin 4.JPG   318.6K   40 downloadsAttached File  Egg Penguin 5.JPG   342.27K   32 downloads

My army is still growing and thanks to some Penguin hunters within the US I've been able to take some more down overthere as well as soon as they make it to the Netherlands I'll update some pics of my total army again.

Still looking for figs and weapons!
So keep and eye(/egg) out for me. :)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#11 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

After the succesfull hunting season within the US (See The US Box reply from me within the Whah I just got in the mail today topic) with the help of some other boardmembers as Penguin hunters its time for a little update about my Army as well since it expanded with 1/3 instantly.

Attached File  PPA 01.JPG   318.69K   24 downloadsAttached File  PPA 02.JPG   356.67K   24 downloadsAttached File  PPA 03.JPG   304.69K   10 downloadsAttached File  PPA 04.JPG   244.17K   9 downloadsAttached File  PPA 05.JPG   271.42K   10 downloadsAttached File  PPA 06.JPG   250.83K   7 downloadsAttached File  PPA 07.JPG   188.05K   6 downloadsAttached File  PPA 08.JPG   217.98K   4 downloadsAttached File  PPA 09.JPG   304.73K   4 downloadsAttached File  PPA 10.JPG   234.1K   4 downloads

Be aware Snake army the Penguins are on their way to become a massive army as well!

Keep them comming as there's always space for new recruits.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#12 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

Wow mate sooooo cool my two are on there way. J

#13 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

That's a very nice army you have going there GJNL. My snake army will always be ready to do battle against your penguins. Great job. Keep it up!

#14 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

That's a very nice army you have going there GJNL. My snake army will always be ready to do battle against your penguins. Great job. Keep it up!

Thanks!
My Penguins are up for a fair battle.

Attached File  Penguin vs Snake.JPG   319.5K   19 downloads

Still wonder why you started a snake army knowing your favorite fig is clearly a Chameleon!? :)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#15 Onyxiaphil

Onyxiaphil

Starcaller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:Transformers
    Battle Beasts
    Armorvors
    Nintendo
    Everything custom
    Poutine & Bacon

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

Thanks!

Attached File  Penguin vs Snake.JPG   319.5K   19 downloads

Still wonder why you started a snake army knowing your favorite fig is clearly a Chameleon!? :)

You can clearly see the snake has his fingers(?) crossed when handshaking. IT'S A TRAP! :teehee:

#16 stoneyface

stoneyface

cthulhu cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2707 posts
  • Interests:muscle, satan cross!, cthulhu, vintage toys, biking, camping, burner community, deep house and psytrance raves.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

i don't collect bb's but i love this. this is awesome!

i hope you get really creative and start doing like pics at company strength/regiment/battalion
that would be hilarious!

Want a window into my demented mind? toys, movies, cool stuff around the world @ http://cthuluconnect.blogspot.com/

DMT= insert universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire.

ユデッキー - Yudekkii are you one? サタンクロス æ°¸é ã«!(satan cross forever!)
é¢ç™½ã„! happysmoke.gif

#17 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

Thanks!

Delta Chameleon is indeed my favorite. However, in my storyline, he is an individual character. Since I was a kid, I have had Chameleon, Pew-Trid Skunk, Leapin Lizard, Grizzly Bear, Sledgehammer Elephant, Prickly Porcupine, Tangolin' Pangolin, and several others, as the main team of good guys in my storyline. The snakes represented a clan of evil ninjas, working against my heroes. They are like Cobra Troopers for GI Joe or Foot Soldiers for Ninja Turtles (with Grusome Gator and King Cobra being the equivalents of Cobra Commander or Shredder). My goal when I started was just to be able to have a large enough force that I could set up a desperate battle with my good guys surrounded by a larger Snake force. But it has grown into more than that in the several years I have been collecting snakes. Now, I love having any various releases of the snakes, getting them cast in different colors, greek snakes, customs, etc...

#18 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

As some of you might know I'm always looking for new ideas to get shape and where possible I try to use the skills from some of the great (custom) artists out here to help me with it.

This time I thought it would be nice to get a little artworkt of my Penguin Army and having compared some of the artists out here I decided to give this commission to Peterh01 (Peter Hernandez) with the additional instructions;

Make me a sketch of the PPA on a mission within a Glacier like landscape using their elements.
And of course it had to be representing the friendly and positive character this army has fighting for a better world.

This is the result;

Attached File  PPA Art.jpeg   289.24K   58 downloads

Peter really keeps amazing me as I've seen some great sketches of him before out on the boards and now I'm the lucky one who's able to add this great piece of art from my own Penguin Army to my collection.

It was the first commission Peter did for me but it surely wasn't the last!
Thanks a lot Peter.

- Captain P. Penguin -
Official PPA message July 9th

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#19 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:13 AM

He is a VERY talented artist we are lucky to have on the forum, I have 2 pieces he did for me and couldn't be happier. This piece is awesome especially the negative space he did in the middle.

#20 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

Thanks to Peter I'm able to add another great piece of Art to the PPA collection;

Attached File  PPA Art 1.jpg   185.42K   34 downloads

After the first work he made in which I gave him a complete artistic freedom he created the awesome piece of art shown above with those royal looking Emperor Penguins. But to get things a little more connected to the actuall BB figs I asked him for this Toy version to see if he had the skills to draw something like this as well.............. and of course :)

This little figure will be the basic for future ideas so I'm pretty sure more PPA art from the hands of Peter Hernandez will sohw up in the future to give my army and extra touch of class.

More work from this awesome talented artist can be found here Peterh01's Art

p.s. I also have another Penguin project going on behind the scene's with another great LRG member so make sure you keep checking the PPA messages.

Edited by GJNL, 09 August 2012 - 03:55 PM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#21 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

Loving this concept and this collection :clapping: It's inspired me to venture into the world of Battle Beasts and start my own single figure army :thumbsup: Big thanks to GJNL who has already offered me advice on how to go about this :)

Edited by bigburty, 01 September 2012 - 07:21 AM.

#22 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi all,

Its been quiet for a while around the PPA but I'd like to notice the project is still going strong, although the massive hunt for Penguins has been tempered a little the last months, Since it was out of the hunting season the risks were to high LOL

They also found their own place on the web now as the PPA has their own Official page within my Beastformers Blog;

http://beastformers....n-armyalliance/

Hope the winter will start soon overhere so I can take them out into the snow and ice for some cool photoshoots but it might still take a while.

More info concerning the Penguin Project I had going on, mentioned in a reply above, will follow soon as this includes some very limited and exclusive releases.

So keep an eye out!

Edited by GJNL, 09 October 2013 - 03:10 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#23 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

When are we gonna see all the custom cast Penguins?

#24 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

When are we gonna see all the custom cast Penguins?

Soon, they're the Penguin project mentioned above ;)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#25 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

That's awesome GJNL! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. I am always impressed by how nice a large grouping of the same beast can look so nice as an army. Especially these penguins.

The snake army has steadily been building as well. More snakes have found their way into the army, some of them even traveling from the far off lands of Greece and Mexico to enlist.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com