• Please log in to reply
5966 replies to this topic

#5776 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

Gormiti haul...One more toy line I guess I'll be collecting from now on :)

Attached Files

#5777 Defzombie

Defzombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Plastic Army men, Cowboys, Ninjas, Knights etc..

Posted 17 March 2018 - 01:30 PM

Gormiti haul...One more toy line I guess I'll be collecting from now on :)

The Red guy on the far right in the 2nd pic is awesome!

My blog about action figures: RetroAction Reaction

#5778 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:30 PM

The Red guy on the far right in the 2nd pic is awesome!

Yeah, his Gormiti name is "Incandescent Phantom" but I call him Plasmus since that's who he looks like to me.

#5779 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:14 AM

Gormiti figures are SO MUCH FUN.

I've collected them twice before dumping my collection twice. There's soooooo many to collect, but they're pretty much all dirt cheap too.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5780 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:02 PM

I personally think the Italian company that made them was inspired by BattleBeasts...Even the elemental forces in conflict theme that's a part of the Gormiti lore/mythos is quite similar.

#5781 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:55 PM

Hope everyone is well; I've fallen into a bit of a TF collecting hole lately. Here's the latest addition.

squeezeplay-lokos.jpg
squeezeplay.jpg
lokos01.jpg
lokos02.jpg

#5782 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Living up to my name

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

Some Super7store MUSCLE yesterday   I now have at least a sample of each line.   I missed the initial red of Iron Maiden ones but while watching a red pack on Ebay that was at a few bucks, black ones appeared on the store site.   (That red pack ended up going for about $20.)

Attached File  super7maiden.jpg   138.96K   0 downloadsAttached File  maidenback.jpg   40.89K   0 downloads

Attached File  aliensback.jpg   44.64K   0 downloads

"This is some real pretty **** now, man!!"

Of course I had to get the 3-pack with Bill Paxton's character, Hudson.

Under coming soon, Shogun Figures is still listed and there's a new addition of Lucha Libre.  So more actual MUSCLE wrestlers coming sometime!   I just hope they don't do too much of the huge head and short body proportions.

EDIT: I just noticed that Iron Maiden is the only one to ever override the MUSCLE font.

Edited by Crunkenstein, 21 March 2018 - 09:01 AM.

#5783 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:04 PM

Hope everyone is well; I've fallen into a bit of a TF collecting hole lately. Here's the latest addition.

With the headmaster? You must'a paid a pretty penny!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5784 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

My first.

Shoutbout to TMAN for the awesome price.

Attached Files

#5785 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:53 PM

My latest purchases...MegaConstrux Borg Drone, Battle Tribes Abyssal Demon Warrior, and Oozarian Bognar. Like them very much. If you want details, feel free to read my review on them.

Attached Files

Edited by RedMoaiMan, 21 March 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#5786 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

Woah those are cool!   Oozarian Bognar, especially with the one head, looks like a modified mutant of He-man himself!   Looks like you got an alternate head to make Abyssal Demon Warrior look like Cthulhu.

The sum of two packages today (while getting easily over a foot of snow), plus the 9 Super7 figures from two days ago.

Attached File  nicehaul.jpg   138.59K   21 downloads

24 awesome Kinkeshi from Kayfabe (23+1 bonus)  14 MUSCLE from ebay.  And the Super 7 nine.

You can see the last column of 4 kinkeshi would be Super Rares if they were MUSCLE.   More common as kinkeshi but still really cool, bringing my count of those to 17 of about 21 and 10 of those 17 are full size vintage.

I always open my Super 7 3-packs carefully with a razor on a few sides of the plastic.   I do have an original MUSCLE 4-pack I keep sealed.   Unfortunately the Robotech and Aliens wave 2 flesh color are like MOTU wave 3 which is a little too close to the awful rancid hot dog color Megaman ones.   They still have good detail though, unlike the Megaman.   The wave 2 actual Aliens have much more detail on their heads than wave 1, but are lacking some detail elsewhere that wave 1 had.

EDIT: Comparing in better light, the Aliens wave 2 flesh has a more pinkish tone and looks pretty decent.   It's still a little too glossy looking though.   Robotech while a pretty bad color, doesn't have the annoying glossy look at least.

I remember when I was a kid, a neighborhood kid got a green caped six-armer (who I now know is Ashuraman's father) and we were like wow!   Now I got it and a transparent green keshi of him at the same time!   Got two more awesome acquisitions of Buffaloman.   The box to the board game taunts us with the existence of a green MUSCLE of the 20 Million Powers style one and now I have a cool keshi of him.   I like MUSCLE green but the Keshi shade of green is the coolest.   And now I just need one more grape and one more green of the boardgame figures, but at least I have a green keshi of the green MUSCLE I'm missing.

Freaking awesome:

Attached File  csashuradad.jpg   73.03K   19 downloadsAttached File  csvice.jpg   83.81K   4 downloads

Look at the Vice's eyes glowing.  Eating Gyudon (or Cow & Rice in Ultimate Muscle) is my favorite sculpt of Suguru Kinnikuman though not sure my pic captures the chopsticks very well.

Attached File  csgyudon.jpg   85.25K   2 downloadsAttached File  csblacknoodles.jpg   69.07K   2 downloads

Hey, if you ever want to make unreasonable, crazy demands as in the movie, Airheads.... Demand transparent green Black Noodles.  They will have no idea what you're talking about but they might try to make them for you!

You gotta respect a man who serenades his food.

Edited by Crunkenstein, 08 April 2018 - 06:21 AM.

#5787 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

Nice haul Crunkenstein :thumbsup: Yeah, That head on Bognar I call my Slime Pit He-Man :lol: And the Cthulhu head for ADW I thought was pretty cool too.

#5788 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts
  • Interests:Former Pro Wrestler so naturally Wrestling, Kinnikuman, Saint Seiya, Kinkeshi, Deka Kinkeshi & throw in some AoA!

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

Saturday arrival! A vintage Flesh #392, winding down on these vintage Flesh sculpts (just 33 Flesh sculpts more):

地下鉄超人のボス

Attached File  20180325_175745.jpg   38.59K   1 downloadsAttached File  20180325_175755.jpg   38.25K   0 downloads

#5789 TMAN

TMAN

M.U.S.C.L.E. HUNTER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:Anything M.U.S.C.L.E. TMNT. NKE 6.0 Mutants. Customs!

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:04 PM

Saturday arrival! A vintage Flesh #392, winding down on these vintage Flesh sculpts (just 33 Flesh sculpts more):

地下鉄超人のボス

attachicon.gif20180325_175745.jpgattachicon.gif20180325_175755.jpg

How much did that cost ya?
th_fdfc5f0f35daf26c472dce86f63f9f9e.jpg

#5790 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK CHEAP TOYS, Weirdball Wrestlers, MOTU

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:49 AM

Latest mail delivery

Attached Files

#5791 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

My latest, not too glamorous, but this bootleg was the only way Brockenman was released in the US in the 80s.

I had one as a kid, and wanted to get him back, ever since restarting my collection back in college.

Now I need to get my Lucky Yucky.

Latest mail delivery

It still baffles me that OMFG was able to replicate the proper Pink, but Super 7, the people cranking out OFFICIALLY LICENSED M.U.S.C.L.E. product, can't.

Attached Files

#5792 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts
  • Interests:Former Pro Wrestler so naturally Wrestling, Kinnikuman, Saint Seiya, Kinkeshi, Deka Kinkeshi & throw in some AoA!

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:31 AM

Thank You EricNilla! Well worth the wait!

Attached File  1.jpg   98.32K   7 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   113.94K   8 downloads

Attached File  3.jpg   112.72K   11 downloadsAttached File  4.jpg   121.19K   9 downloads

Felt all the sculpts belonged alongside my creme de la creme vintage Kinkeshi

Attached File  1.jpg   167.99K   11 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   179.29K   10 downloads

Edited by kayfabe1985, 29 March 2018 - 05:39 AM.

#5793 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

These little gargoyles flew in all the way from Canada, and boy their wings are tired :lol:

Attached Files

#5794 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

Got these in the mail today (they came as a set): Two vintage Red Part 30 #408 (my second; If anyone is dying to have a Part 30 Mammoth Man #408 I might be tempted to let it go) & #409

The Red #409 has me two sculpts away from having a complete all Red vintage Part 30.

It also puts me two sculpts away from completing my second 418 vintage Kinkeshi set.

And finally it has me at 285/418 Red vintage Kinkeshi total.

Thats a big deal to me only in that I never imagined ever completing a 418 set, let alone having two or having any single sculpt from Part 30 :)

Attached File  20180331_144639.jpg   43.36K   1 downloads

Edited by kayfabe1985, 31 March 2018 - 09:51 AM.

#5795 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

Nice! I'm just happy to own a few NMS Kinkeshi.

#5796 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:28 AM

Been wanting a MOTU Classics Shadow Beast for a while...Finally got a decent deal on one, so I snapped it up. Also got a bad ass Maestro too B)

Attached Files

#5797 Crunkenstein

Crunkenstein

Krunk-en-sh-tEYEn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

Recently, got Screaming Geronimo the Epic Destroyer!  

Attached File  0406182034-00.jpg   152.03K   11 downloads

From the MUSKLES guy or Inventions from Another Dimension.   This is an awesome figure and my favorite version of Geronimo.    And for my patience, he rewarded me with a bonus Superman.   He's still working on the six-armed Laughing Hyenas Kung Fu Beast.

#5798 tennunb

tennunb

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Currently collecting:-
    G2 MIMP
    Ghostbusters Companions
    Z-bots
    SLUG Zombies
    Ewoks (All types)
    Kombattini
    Battle Beasts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

Got these in the post today,
​Firstly the parcel from Ericnilla

The GITD Anomalies I was chasing, I must add a massive thanks and a huge thumbs up :good: to Ericnilla for stepping in as a middle man to enable international postage on these. Also I picked up an awesome full red colour set of his GPK s2 Cheap Toys. A much needed GPK s1 Flesh Double Heather that puts me at two needed for a Base colour set.

Secondly an ebay purchase

A Thundercats Felino/Wileykat figure I've been chasing for over 2 years uncarded

Attached Files

Edited by tennunb, 09 April 2018 - 05:44 PM.

#5799 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:26 PM

I got my A-Bomb today from Hasbro's 3.75" line. I'm calling him a frost giant though, because he looks more like the frost giants in the Thor comics, IMO. And I got a Rhino too...

Attached Files

#5800 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK CHEAP TOYS, Weirdball Wrestlers, MOTU

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:28 PM

[quote name="tennunb" post="698205" timestamp="1523313328"]

Got these in the post today,
​Firstly the parcel from Ericnilla

The GITD Anomalies I was chasing, I must add a massive thanks and a huge thumbs up :good: to Ericnilla for stepping in as a middle man to enable international postage on these.

Glad you got them after all. Sorry I couldn't help you out in the first place.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com