• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.
    BATTLE BEASTS ROCK AND SO DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Hey guys so after I completed my Battle Beast and Laser Beast collection I really wanted to continue the hunt on these really cool toys and had the opportunity to buy a nice starting collection of Greek battle beasts from Toxoviper on here.

As soon as they arrived I fell in love with them and wanted to collect them all.
I was told by some fellow collectors on here that collecting all the Greek Battle Beasts could be a impossible task.

I've been working on my collection of Greeks for 3 years now and wanted to show you guys my progress on collecting a master set.

The problems with collecting Greeks is often they didn't come with there correct arms and when they did the colors didn't all ways match up correctly.
Color matching my army has been a very hard task especially with the neon beasts.

Also the rarity makes it extremely hard to find and costly at that but there we'll worth it.

All my collection but 2 are mint and perfectly color match most have Greek weapons but am still missing a few of those as we'll.

As you can see from the photos I am close to my task but still have a fair journey to go.
If you are a fellow collector of Greeks or think you have a missing part to my collection please drop me a PM as I have a lot of spares for trade or $ to spend.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy my working towards a Greek battle beast master set. Thanks. JAttached File  image.jpg   111K   76 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   92.31K   82 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   153.32K   75 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   153.32K   78 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   187.12K   81 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   161.26K   92 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   202.84K   82 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   162.55K   87 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   211.3K   98 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   240.41K   108 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   209.29K   91 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   201.68K   62 downloads

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Looking good mate and the amount of GBB weapons you've managed to find is impressive but you still have a long way to go and I'm getting close as well ;)  

I think some of them can still use a bit of cleaning to show their color even better.

We'll get some trades going again soon.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 Blackened

Blackened

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hey guys so after I completed my Battle Beast and Laser Beast collection I really wanted to continue the hunt on these really cool toys and had the opportunity to buy a nice starting collection of Greek battle beasts from Toxoviper on here.

As soon as they arrived I fell in love with them and wanted to collect them all.
I was told by some fellow collectors on here that collecting all the Greek Battle Beasts could be a impossible task.

I've been working on my collection of Greeks for 3 years now and wanted to show you guys my progress on collecting a master set.

The problems with collecting Greeks is often they didn't come with there correct arms and when they did the colors didn't all ways match up correctly.
Color matching my army has been a very hard task especially with the neon beasts.

Also the rarity makes it extremely hard to find and costly at that but there we'll worth it.

All my collection but 2 are mint and perfectly color match most have Greek weapons but am still missing a few of those as we'll.

As you can see from the photos I am close to my task but still have a fair journey to go.
If you are a fellow collector of Greeks or think you have a missing part to my collection please drop me a PM as I have a lot of spares for trade or $ to spend.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy my working towards a Greek battle beast master set. Thanks. Jattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

HEBUS CRYST! Well done my man.  I was always a fan of the blue/green/pink ones as a kid, El Greco was basically making toys with whatever they had around, hence the variations. I am pretty sure I've held a couple of matte red ones growing up.
You have the boxes and all, NICE

tumblr_m04tm5E8Ry1qzq6omo1_500.gif

#4 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:02 AM

Simply amazing

Posted Image

#5 tirdman83

tirdman83

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:SHAG, Dino Riders, GI JOE, Battle Beasts, Coarsetoys, Dunny

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

Man, Lot of time and effort there!  Pretty kick-a**!!!

Posted Image

#6 yaggi482

yaggi482

Serious Collector

• 460 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Looking good!

#7 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, Fake Battle Beasts, Custom Battle beasts.

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

Here are the new recruited to the collection I feel like I'm getting very close indeed now. Thanks for the nice comments and all the help. Attached File  image.jpg   110.74K   59 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   147.4K   55 downloads

#8 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

Nice! But the Green Boar doesn't seem to have a perfect arm match there, or is it just the lighting? You know I'm a perfectionist here ;)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#9 retroactive80z

retroactive80z

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:32 AM

Yea your right not as perfect of as a match as I was hoping for. I've actually taken him out of the collection now and he's back in the parts pile untill I can match him
Up better.

#10 organicbeets

organicbeets

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

very very nice...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Battle beastLaser beast, Greek battle beast, El Greco

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com