Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Will Funimation Entertainment ever redub the Kinnikuman series?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jagoman169

Jagoman169

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:46 PM

I only hope about that.

Edited by Jagoman169, 24 September 2014 - 11:47 PM.

#2 Guest_TricoBren_*

Guest_TricoBren_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:33 AM

I only hope about that.

Personally, I would prefer if somebody picked up the original series and released them subbed like Discotek did with Fist of the North Star. 

The show is now way too old to justify dubbing I think....

There are fansubs out there but they are getting released verrrry slowly now....

#3 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

We definitely need a sub version of original. The very few I've seen is some funny shit.

#4 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:33 AM

The best way to go about this would be to go to 4chan and start a thread under the anime section. Fansubs happen all the time and that is a great place to build hype to dub an older series. If one of those dubbers pick it up, they could easily go through the entire series and it would be on nyaa.eu in no time or any other site for download, etc etc

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#5 meat

meat

Kinniukman Zebra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E Kinnikuman Ring of Honor Wrestling,Maria Kanellis,The Kingdom ,Scarlett Bordeaux.

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

I wish they would release the series been watching subs but I wish for the real thing uncut.Plus a release of the old series of figures and new sculpts. I mean the keep on issuing more in Japan why not us to?

#6 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:23 AM

Hokuto No Gun have done fansubs for the first 65 episodes, as well as the TV special and first movie. This covers the series to the conclusion of the Seven Akuma Chojin Arc.

http://www.hokutonog...id=5#Kinnikuman

It seems to be on hiatus now however. I've had to read the manga from Chapter 160 to continue (http://www.mangaread.../kinnikuman/160) and watch the RAW anime episodes from nyaa.

I'm up to episode 10 of the 46 episode Scramble for the Throne anime now, really enjoying it!! I just really hope a group picks up the manga from Vol 38 onwards before I finish it!

#7 meat

meat

Kinniukman Zebra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E Kinnikuman Ring of Honor Wrestling,Maria Kanellis,The Kingdom ,Scarlett Bordeaux.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:41 PM

I watched the raw for the scramble of the throne its awesome.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com