Theme© by Fisana

Photo

XENOX ¨Gormiti¨ Space Warriors Series 2 Blind Bags by Panini (SOLD)

Xenox Gormiti Panini

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:32 AM

Via my Italian connection who´s helped me with the Megantik I was able to get some of these Xenox Space Warriors (Series 2) which were released in Italy last November (2017). I needed a few for the Secret Santa event out here and since the shipping costs were quite high I decided to go for a few more to see whether they might be interesting to me as well and otherwise they probably are to some of you out here. In total there´s one Box containing 20 Blind Bags and 5 that have been opened (see pics).

Attached File  DSC_0386~2.JPG   274.68K   21 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0384~3.JPG   213.03K   33 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0385~3.JPG   94.12K   46 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0400~2.JPG   73.11K   42 downloads

(First to pics show 23 sealed Blind bags but I opened 3 more (resulting in the 5 figs shown on the final picture) to show some variation)

It looks like the ones with the Golden Shields are considered the lucky draw versions of each Beasts so with two out of five I guess that´s a lucky pull.

For the rest they´re unknown to me and it turns out that they´ve been released for the first time in Spain in 2016 (!) and it looks like Italy received the remains of that release to be sold there. I always thought this was a strategy from back in the 80´s or 90´s to sell the remaining stock in another country but looks like that´s still the case.

For more information about this line there´s an Italian page for them called Xenox World: http://www.xenoxworld.com/en_int/

Via the header Descubre los Xenox you can see the 35 different figures which this line holds. There are 7 different Characters which comes in 5 different versions/styles/appearances of Battle mode or something.

Personally I´m not really into them so they might be interesting to a Gormiti collector out here or someone else who likes them.

Price is 6,75 euro for a blind bag (excl. shipping) or take the whole lot of 20 blind bags with store display box + 5 figs for 137,50 euro shipped. 

Drop me a DM if you´re interested.

Cheers

Edited by Beastformers, 29 September 2018 - 03:39 PM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:36 PM

BUMP, None interested in these?

Open to hear offers as well in case that helps ;)

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:35 AM

BUMP

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:50 AM

BUMP

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#5 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

BUMP

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

#6 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1852 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:41 AM

They can go for the original retail price of 3 euro/each which is 75 euro for the full set + shipping.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xenox, Gormiti, Panini

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com