#1 filsmith

filsmith

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2003 - 10:35 PM

Hey Everybody,
I've been asking everywhere, and nobody has a very good list of ALL of the MUSCLEs and COLORS that they came in. I've seen one that is a few years old, but I can't get ahold of the guy who made it and I don't know how reliable it is. Somebody has to get a new one going, so I guess I will.
No single one of us can do this on our own, so I need your help. I have a pretty descent list going so far. It includes my collection, "arforbes" collection, and a bunch of pictures I've ran across on the internet (ebay and what have you). If you have the ability to send me a digital or scanned picture, please look over this list and help me fill in the missing spots. I'm sure there are quite a few of us that would like to know how many of them are really out there.
I would really like a picture, just so each of these can be fully verified. I didn't actually see "arforbes", but he seems seasoned enough to know exactly which guys he has. Otherwise, the entire list is and will be proof positive.
I really appreciate any help and hopefully this will be a great thing for all of us. From time to time I'll put an updated list under this topic, so if you are reading this well after 05MAR, check further down the page for an updated list.

Thanks a lot,
Phil Smith
filsmith

Attached Files

#2 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 04 March 2003 - 11:03 PM

I believe warsman has the kinnikudex going for basically the same purpose, you should hook up with him and contribute to each others' lists. im only really concerned with the colors of about 20 figs especially 153, i think once we find it in magenta, i will expect that they made every fig in every color
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com