117 replies to this topic

#26 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:21 PM

By the way, has Brockenman ever been in the old anime of kinnikuman?  B)

Both Brocken Junior (whom had a part about as big as Dik Dik van Dik) and Brockenman were in the original Anime. Ramenman kills and eats Brockenman after Brockenman cheats his head off.

I don't believe he eats him, he tears him in half and drinks his blood from one, but as far as I know he doesn't eat him.

Actually, he breaks Brockenman's back, pounds him into a pile, rolls him into dough, and makes Ramen noodles from him... and then he eats the Brockenoodles.

So yes, he does eat Brockenman Jr.'s father.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#27 chucky

chucky

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 05:05 AM

lol brockenman noodles B)

my other favrit legend is Nakano B)

#28 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 06:52 AM

By the way, has Brockenman ever been in the old anime of kinnikuman?  B)

Both Brocken Junior (whom had a part about as big as Dik Dik van Dik) and Brockenman were in the original Anime. Ramenman kills and eats Brockenman after Brockenman cheats his head off.

I don't believe he eats him, he tears him in half and drinks his blood from one, but as far as I know he doesn't eat him.

Actually, he breaks Brockenman's back, pounds him into a pile, rolls him into dough, and makes Ramen noodles from him... and then he eats the Brockenoodles.

So yes, he does eat Brockenman Jr.'s father.

Thankyou, Orgg, for that rousing impression of the Simpson's comic book guy.

To clarify for you, Knuxman, Orgg is indeed correct that in the anime Brockenman is converted to noodles and eaten by Ramen Man.
This does vary slightly from the events in the manga, where RM only rips Brocken in half.
I am guessing that the reason for making Brocken's death a bit more caricaturish for the anime was to make it more palatable for television viewing.

#29 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 22 August 2005 - 08:05 AM

I just noticed that one of the U.M. CCG cards was a technique card, the Camel Clutch, and Ramenman was using that on Brockenman.

'Ol Brockenman looked wierd... B)
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#30 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 22 August 2005 - 02:04 PM

Stop Dissing Brockenman!! B)

Maybe you should post the card up here for the people who would want to see it.
Me, for example. B)

Simpson comic book guy. Nice one. :)

#31 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 05:43 PM

Posted Image

That's Brockenman in the Clutch, right before his back was broken and made into noodles/he was ripped in half and his blood dranken.

Fangirl, if you had seen the clip, you'd know that Brocken was not a hero. He was a villian through and through.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#32 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 12:05 AM

Exactly. Who ever heard of a nice-nazi, except maybe Brocken Jr (who doesn't really act like one anyway).

But I still hate Ramenman for doing it...he's a stupid-head. :lol:

#33 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:22 PM

If u want another person who think Brocken Jr and Terryman are hot. I agree. truly agree. I join Jaeger gal and Brocken Jr fangirl on this. I love Jaeger.

Fav
. Brocken Jr ( hot)
.Terryman (hot)
.Robin Mask
. Ninja ned

i can go on

#34 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:16 AM

Wasn't Ramenman a villain too at the time? That's what someone told me. :)
And yes, Ramenman's a stupid-head. XD. I wish I would have seen the clip, but the only episodes I saw were the ones on the 'fox-box'. I hate my dad for throwing out my tapes of the episodes. He did it on purpose too. Damn him. :lol:

#35 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 24 August 2005 - 04:55 AM

I can make a clip of that scene if anyone can host it for me or give me a website where I can torrent it.

#36 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:00 AM

Zombie! Long Time, No See!

I was wondering what happened to you.

How's Dead Cousin Ted?

Y'think Johnny might host the clip? It's only a couple minutes, right?

#37 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:59 AM

Zombie!  Long Time, No See!

I was wondering what happened to you.

How's Dead Cousin Ted?

Y'think Johnny might host the clip?  It's only a couple minutes, right?

Hey dude, Ted's illin and chillin in the bathtub, beating the heat. I been kinda avoiding the board lately cause it fuels my desire to buy Kinnikuman toys and I been trying to cut down :lol: Have I missed any big news lately? Anyway, I'll rip the clip off of dvd later so I can give a time/file size. Should I just rip the backbreaking or the full match?

#38 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:20 PM

Wasn't Ramenman a villain too at the time?

yea. ramenman was a vilian at one point. then when he lost to king muscle he changed his ways. :lol:

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#39 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:30 PM

:lol:

Attached Files

#40 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:30 PM

:lol:

Attached Files

#41 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:13 PM

Hey Doc, I really didn't need to see those ya know. :D
Besides I already saved them in my favourites anyways.

Yo, Zombie! How about the whole episode, I want to see that poison gas thing that B-man does.

*Splat* Oh, goddammit!! I just dropped KFC gravy all over myself! Again...for the third time. <_< I hate myself.

Anyways, Something has been bothering me for quite some time now. I was hoping one of you guys could answer these little questions:

If Brocken is from Germany, where is Skullduggery and Bone Cold from? And How did Duggery get a crack on his skull/forehead?

BTW, please don't laugh at the KFC thing. It really happened just now.

#42 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:19 PM

Hey Doc, I really didn't need to see those ya know. :D
Besides I already saved them in my favourites anyways.

Yo, Zombie! How about the whole episode, I want to see that poison gas thing that B-man does.

*Splat* Oh, goddammit!! I just dropped KFC gravy all over myself! Again...for the third time. <_< I hate myself.

Anyways, Something has been bothering me for quite some time now. I was hoping one of you guys could answer these little questions:

If Brocken is from Germany, where is Skullduggery and Bone Cold from? And How did Duggery get a crack on his skull/forehead?

BTW, please don't laugh at the KFC thing. It really happened just now.

I know where they came from i hope it's right and nobody chews me out but, i think they came from skull planet i do believe. the skull thing i have no clue. maybe someone else can tell you about that. :p

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#43 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:21 PM

ArForbes can take care of that gravy for ya.

As far as Kinkotsuman (skullduggery), he is from skull planet or something similar. The crack I assume, is the crack that most skulls have seperating the frontal and the parietal portions of the skull (called sagittal and coronal sutures). Yes Brocken man is from Germany. As far as Bone cold, I heard he is from his mommy's twat.

#44 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 04:33 PM

As far as Bone cold, I heard he is from his mommy's twat.

Priceless...

#45 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 04:44 PM

Should I just rip the backbreaking or the full match?

Just the Ramenman/Brockenman fight in its complete form, I'd say. This gives context to the murder, but doesn't waste precious bits on humor we cannot fathom if we don't know the language. Also, when you post it, make sure to write a little about the clip and things that happen before and after it, then call it a 'review' to have the protection of Fair Use. :D

#46 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:20 PM

His mommy's twat.. <_< Sweet.
Wait a minute, first of all..HOW IN THE SEVEN HELLS CAN A SKELETON HAVE A BABY!? I mean, come on. It's all bone down there,anyways. Pretty big dissapointment for Bone Cold's mom there.

Have you guys been in the toy mode in the kinnikuman game? I have all of them, but one freaks me out. It's a little thing called: Skullduggery Grandma!
What the hell? :D

I think i'm having really bad luck right now. Right after I posted the message about me dropping gravy on myself, I dropped more on myself! Am I pathetic or what?

I Wonder what Duggery's wife looked like. Probably a living doll like Sally from the nightmare before christmas. Meh, who cares?

#47 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:34 PM

I Wonder what Duggery's wife looked like.

She's hot, he sent me a picture. Check her out.

Attached Files

#48 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:56 PM

Aw, that's mean. And nasty.
You had me laughing so hard I almost peed myself! Oh,god.
Where'd you get that creepy-arse picture anyway? That's almost as scary as Micheal Jackson.

#49 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:58 PM

Yeah, that is pretty gross. Just for the record, I do not in any way shape or form think that is hot (as my previous post suggests). I mean after all, she is not even Japanese :D

#50 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 06:40 PM

Doc, you kick major arse. <_<

You know what? I pity Hollywood Bowl/the human toilet guy's mom. Must have been pretty difficult to give birth to that. :D I can just imagine.
Do they ever show Kevin Mask withouth his knight's helmet on?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com