17 replies to this topic

#1 rubbersamurai

rubbersamurai

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

Attached File  1.jpg   19.91K   77 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   18.14K   59 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   18.78K   59 downloads[attachm
ent=20711:4.jpg]Attached File  5.jpg   18.01K   53 downloadsAttached File  6.jpg   20.07K   55 downloads[attachment=2071
:7.jpg]

if someone know that figures please let me know.
TV anime character? copyright is MATTEL and B(BANDAI) I think,that not japanese charater.

anyone know in what packages they came in?
sold by bender machine or at shop?

and i'd like to buy or trade!!

Anyhelp would be appreciated. PM me or leave it here.
Thanks everyone,

Attached Files

• Attached File  4.jpg   19.08K   50 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   19.5K   43 downloads

#2 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

those are masters of the universe characters. the characters you have are he-man (first two pics), whiplash, fisto, buzzoff, kobra khan & teela.

EDIT: by the way, these are very badass! i've never seem them like this before. weapons still attached and such. very cool.

Edited by dankingery, 10 July 2009 - 08:02 PM.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#3 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

Wha!! I've never seen these before! I want them bad!! Really where were these sold or released, and why did I not have them as a kid? :p These are Gold compared to those lamo gumball ones with the stands.

Posted Image

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

these are awesome... where did you find these pics~?

#5 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

These are the figures I posted about a couple years back that I have been searching for unsuccessfully for about 4 years now:

http://www.littlerub...d...st&p=206021

Glad to finally at least have some pix so I know I wasn't going crazy and imagining I had seen them. I anyone ever comes across some of these, I would be willing to pay $20-25 each depending on the character if they are complete with weapon (weapon does not have to be attached).

Thanks for bringing these to our attention. Do you mind me asking where you found them?
-Barry

#6 rubbersamurai

rubbersamurai

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

masters of the universe!!
I have heard the title though I have not seen the program.
thank you for information.

I think that the same forming master as the KINKESHI is making it.
because the part of the hand looks like and great detail.

I found at YJP
http://page10.auctio...ction/m63579394

#7 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

You know, it's kind of funny to hear about someone who hasn't seen the shows we grew up with. A different view of the spectrum indeed. :D And Mattel made these! Where the fudgsickle did they market and sale them? I know it wasn't in the states. :p Dang. I would die if I found a bag full of these guys at a fleamarket.

Posted Image

#8 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:06 PM

yeah definitely. these are pretty awesome. I've never seen these, but would easily pay $20-$30 a piece.

#9 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

Wow, good find! The translation of the title is: U.S. SF Fantasy Anime Character Eraser

...and WOW on the price, about $60 each! With about 20 or so of these in the set, that's a pretty penny assuming they even show up again. I wonder if they actually did originate in the states though as he lists them as U.S. figures.

Anyone here on a He-Man board and mind asking around about these, I would love some background info on them!

-Barry

#10 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

I wouldn't doubt they were Mexican, Canadian, or Italian releases.....You know how all that crap goes. :D Chances are we will never know. You would think the MOTU collector community would know more about their toylines than they actually do. Crud I think we know more, and have documented more information on M.U.S.C.L.E. than any group has collaborated or pulled together for MOTU. :p

Posted Image

#11 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

Sorry fo the double post...But these things are SOOO FRICKEN DELICIOUS!!! Man, I don't think I've ever wanted a mini figure more! 2 things I love in one! Keshi sculpt perfection, and MOTU!

I might not collect MOTU right now like most people have or do, but they were second to none my favorite toys as a kid. Between Heman and TMNT, I can't tell which one I played with more.

Posted Image

#12 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

motu were my faves too. i easily played with them far more than i did my ninja turtles. i had the most of them too, so that helped.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#13 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:13 PM

Wow, good find! The translation of the title is: U.S. SF Fantasy Anime Character Eraser

...and WOW on the price, about $60 each! With about 20 or so of these in the set, that's a pretty penny assuming they even show up again. I wonder if they actually did originate in the states though as he lists them as U.S. figures.

Anyone here on a He-Man board and mind asking around about these, I would love some background info on them!

-Barry

So there are about 20 of these in the set? Or are you just assuming? I'd like to know who was in the set.

Off the top of my head I'm willing to bet it was pretty much the first series of figure characters.

Posted Image

#14 djniku19

djniku19

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

:shok: WOW! Those are some of the sickest figures I have ever seen!! :yes: I really dig He-man myself and these just absolutely blow me away! Great find on these. Does anyone know how to get photos of the rest of the "20 or so" figures? :unknw: That would be awesome to see which characters actually made it into these kick a$$ sculpts! Thanks for sharing! :good:

#15 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:22 AM

It was mostly - but not all - first series figures. I had initially seen them on YJP about 3-4 years ago while I was at work but I could not save pix to my work computer and by the time I got home the auctions had ended so I could not find the listings again (as I have no idea how to search ended listings on YJP).

Off the top of my head were:
He-Man
Man-At-Arms
Teela
Roboto
Fisto
Buzz-Off
Stratos
Zodak
Man-E-Faces
either Rokkon or Stonedar (only saw one of them but could not tell which)
Skeletor
Beastman
Whiplash
Hordak
Spikor
Mantenna
Jitsu
TriKlops
Mer-Man
Trapjaw

I did NOT see an Orko, Evil Lyn, or Two-Bad, which leads me to believe there is in the ballpark of 20 of these, maybe 24 but yes, it is just speculation on the number. There is at LEAST 20.
-Barry

#16 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:55 PM

Have these ever popped up again~? I think about them from time to time. I wantssss~!!!

#17 nanoFatato

nanoFatato

Chi sono? Da dove vengo?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

Oh. My. God.
Why, oh why there's always a line of keshi that pops out and freaks me out?!?!?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

These.....these are badass.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com