#77 Junkmutha

Junkmutha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:24 AM

Wtf??? Are you kidding me. Douche.

He's been a member since 2003 with 1500+ feedbacks and didn't notice????? I smell bs

Attached Files

#78 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:39 AM

For the record, this is what the auction looks like from an eBay.co.uk standpoint:

Attached File  clawdouche.jpg   70K   58 downloads

It's pretty obvious that you have to pay import charges to the UK, so this is really piss poor behaviour on McKinnon's part.

Junkmutha, do let us know how this turns out, as McKinnon is on something of a final warning here due to previous douchebaggery on eBay.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#79 Bones

Bones

Deep Throat

• Grounded
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:54 PM

Not that this has much to do with anything but...I do believe he is now bidding on another listing of muscle with a few class A's.
Sorry he screwed you over.
He was willing to pay $515 but not a penny more???

#80 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

Can you two handle the payment outside eBay? Maybe via Paypal direct and skip the customs charge?

#81 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:24 PM

Dirty nailed it!  Great job!

Attached Files

#82 Junkmutha

Junkmutha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:29 AM

Dirty nailed it! Great job!

Lol!!!

#83 Junkmutha

Junkmutha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:33 AM

I'm not even gonna bother arguing with this guy. It's obvious he's struggling at life. It sold for $515. Anybody want it for $515+$10 to ship I'll do that through pay pal, and just let him cancel his bid. If no takers he may just go back to sleep for awhile....

#84 Junkmutha

Junkmutha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:40 AM

It will be first post first served for this offer to be fair.

#85 Junkmutha

Junkmutha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:45 AM

Can you two handle the payment outside eBay? Maybe via Paypal direct and skip the customs charge?

I set the auction up easy for everybody using the eBay global shipping program. If he's not sharp enough to read then shame on him.

I'm sure this is not the first time he has bought something from the USA. He's just trying to be lame. It's ok. Maybe somebody honest on this site may want him.

#86 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:13 AM

I would just relist it.
Knowing that it was bid up by someone who then refused to pay, and it could have been acquired for less if he hadn't done so, will probably keep people from offering you the full ending price for this fig.

#87 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:22 AM

yea, tell him you will waive the customs charge lol

Edited by TheRiddler, 20 September 2015 - 07:22 AM.

#88 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:31 AM

I set the auction up easy for everybody using the eBay global shipping program. If he's not sharp enough to read then shame on him.
I'm sure this is not the first time he has bought something from the USA. He's just trying to be lame. It's ok. Maybe somebody honest on this site may want him.

Global shipping program suuuucks. Turn that off in your options. It basically turns everything shipped, into "freight" which charges you for the freight tax. It's not so much a customs tax as it is a freight charge. We aren't shipping freight.
I never use that global scamming program and always have success shipping intl.

Edited by Sixthwizard, 20 September 2015 - 07:32 AM.

#89 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

I'm not even gonna bother arguing with this guy. It's obvious he's struggling at life. It sold for $515. Anybody want it for $515+$10 to ship I'll do that through pay pal, and just let him cancel his bid. If no takers he may just go back to sleep for awhile....

File a non-paying bidder alert with ebay and make a second chance offer to the 2nd highest bidder for $505 plus shipping. I'm sure they will buy it.
You'll definitely want to send it insured and requiring a signature though, so $10 for shipping is probably a little too low.

Or just post it here in a new thread for the $515 plus shipping. Save on eBay fees.

You still want to file the non-paying bidder alert on eBay so you can get your fees reversed.

#90 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

Great idea!!!

#91 Guest_tarmogoyf_*

Guest_tarmogoyf_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

Hey there.  Sorry to hear that your high bidder ended up not paying.  I wish I could say this wasn't a common thing when it comes to M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions but it happens more often than it should.  I've also noticed that whenever one of my M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions ends up with a "no pay" that it does much worse the second time I relist it, likely because A. people have already seen it for a week and are not excited by it anymore and B. they figure that it was getting bid up by a "no pay" the last time around and thus they are worried about bidding and getting bid up by a fake bidder.  

I've sold a lot of types of items on eBay and MUSCLES are by far the worst for non paying bidders.  I'd estimate that on average one in six or seven of my auctions close and don't get paid for. 

A couple of things I might urge you to consider are that the item will likely sell for less if you eBay it again.  At least that is the trend I've observed to be universally true with all MUSCLE auctions I've seen.  If you can sell it through LRG for $500ish via a private transaction that seems like an ideal situation.

The other thing that I'd urge you to consider is that X-mas is right around the corner which really amps people into the gear of blowing money on collectible "stuff."  There might be some value in waiting until closer to the holiday season and listing as a BIN or auction?

These are just some ideas I thought I'd share...  Either way, good luck selling your item!  It is a great piece and I'm sure the right person will be very happy to add it to their MUSCLE collection.  Cheers, Brian.

P.S.  FOR SURE OFFER SECOND CHANCE OFFER TO THE SECOND HIGHEST BIDDER!!!  They probably won't take it (I've never had anybody bite on second chance before) but its worth a shot!

Edited by tarmogoyf, 20 September 2015 - 12:14 PM.

#92 Junkmutha

Junkmutha

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:04 PM

Thank you all for the input. I'm really bummed out.

I may just say screw it and start my own m.u.s.c.l.e. collection!!

I may just say screw it and start my own m.u.s.c.l.e. collection!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com