86 replies to this topic

#76 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 11:38 PM

After I get the Kinnikuman and the Satan Cross customs made, if you wanted to loan me the "Druken Master," I would hook you up with 2 free customs of the figure for loaning it to me.

I totally understand Alex's reluctance in shipping out the BHS and the SHA, however, he could always ship them insured and I would ship them back insured. To be honest if we used Fed Ex. I highly doubt that there would even be a worry. Don't get me wrong, I am not pressuring, however, I have had $500-$600 Laser Beasts loaned to me for molds to be made, and never had a problem.

As far as, MUSCLE-CON, I wish I could meet a bunch of the collectors on this board, however, I live in KC, MO and that is way too far and too much $ to fly there to attend. Next time, someone in the middle of the US (Chicago) should host it. Then I could drive there. I will be attending Chicago Comic-Con this year though.

THEGODBEAST :huh:

#77 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 12:41 AM

i am just going to restate how cool looking i think the drunken master muscle is. sure his head doesn't pop off and his stomach isn't removable. but dam it, he has a huge moustache!
so philly, i would totally want a copy of the drunken master if you let godbeast borrow it. maybe he could give him an even bigger and curlier moustache!!! :huh:
the mind boggles..............

#78 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:04 AM

i'll fistfight over a blocken jr...
but honestly, (and i know i'll get flamed for this one...)
but i am not that impressed with bhs... and i'm only marginally impressed with sha.
but, i'm not the one embroiled in controversy, so all i have to say is:
"bring on the customs! hoo hah!" :woot:

#79 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:07 AM

What's up doc? Haven't they shipped you out yet? I know up here we're getting ready to go somewhere...

Luckily, no plans as of yet. I am right where they need me for the moment. I am all ready to go when they do need me. What about you bud? I was actually thinking the other day that the reason I have not seen ya around was because so.

To keep to the subject at hand.... As far as those who oppose me on this topic, you know nothing about me so until you are educated keep your opinions to yourselves. I did nothing to deserve razzing from other members other than ARFORBES. All I can say to you newbies sticking up for him, just wait, you will see what I am talking about in time. And yes, $300 would have been my first bid, I would have easily went higher, unless a "friend" was top bidder. Part of why, I do not collect a million different types of toys, I only collect muscle and kinnikuman related stuff. I obviously over reacted, I assume because of jealousy because I would have won this item. I just thought it was a little cheesy to contact the seller. I would have never even thought of that, because I think it is wrong. Apparently judging from the 20+ PM's I recieved on this particular matter, I am not the only one who thinks so. Mostly from people who have been around. Maybe you newbies will understand what I am talking about as soon as he gets the figure and rubs our noses in it almost daily. Like I said, I reacted harshly, but most of what I said I still mean and would not take back. For those that have PM'd or emailed me, thanks for understanding, and thanks for understanding why I feel this way.

#80 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:10 AM

i'll fistfight over a blocken jr...

Sorry to post again, I did not see this until after my previous post. I effing love Blocken Jr. I think the sculpt from part 33(I think??) is totally awesome, it is him in the skull and crossbone shirt I love so much. If they made that into a muscle, I would pay out the arse for one. I paid partially out the arse for this one and it is almost as cool. I think with the nazi markings and all he would not make it to the states as a muscle though. Still one of my favorite sculpts by far.

#81 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:15 AM

i also only collect kinnikum.u.s.c.l.e.s...
(i've been debating the points of collecting battlebeasts... still undecided...)
and collecting has been frustrating...
and i endorse, or oppose no one on the matter...

:woot:
i just hope this place stays fun to visit.

#82 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:21 AM

i just hope this place stays fun to visit.

As far as I am concerned I love this place, and will continue to visit. I again apologize to those who were offended by my ranting. I am done, I was not even going to post in this topic again, but felt I had to defend myself from outside parties throwing in thier two cents.

#83 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:27 AM

yea....

just don't mention the fourty-five sets of Mega Match figures that won't budge...

Well, as the Franch say, Kay Serra Serra.

That's a nice way of saying "$#*+ Happens"
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#84 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:29 AM

if it makes you feel better, i'm not offended.
B)
just trying to be clear on my complete and total lack of regard for 'picking sides' in the whole ordeal.
now, to get on with my complete and total regard for picking my nose...

#85 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:38 AM

Maybe you newbies will understand what I am talking about as soon as he gets the figure and rubs our noses in it almost daily.

When have I ever done this??? :woot:

Seriously, get over it.

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#86 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 08:42 AM

:woot: B) :angry:

#87 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:03 AM

Okay guys. Time for this one to go into thread retirement.....

I'm sure any other personal discussion not on the direct subject can be handled in PM's.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com