13 replies to this topic

#1 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 10:21 PM

I was just wondering if any of you M.U.S.C.L.E. Heads have a full collection of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures in color(s). By "color(s)" I mean either all 233 in different colors or all 233 in one color. Like all 233 in purple, or all 233 in blue, or all 233 in red, etc... It would have to be only 233 figures because they never made #234 or #236 in color that we know, and #235 was only made in flesh and neon green I think. Even if you have all 233 figures in different mixed up colors that's cool too. Or a set of 233 in every color, would kick some serious arse!!! :o

I have over 500 colors but not a full set even out of all these, at least I don't think. Wait, I've never even really checked! I'm going to have to do that. I doubt they're all there, I've got a lot of doubles! -_-

It's all GOOD! :lol:

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#2 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 11:38 PM

no ,i'm no where near it
but i would like to know is the salmon harder to find than the other colors?
i only have one figure in that color.

thanx

do good guys

mischa
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
................................................................................
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!
................................................................................

#3 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 01:13 AM

I know Doctor Frank has a full set of mixed colors. And I personally don't think salmon is any rarer than the other colors, but I'd check with Johhny. He comes across a lot more than anybody else......

#4 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 02:41 AM

i think i have about 20-30 to go for a full set of colours but it should take a little while to complete, unless someone outbids me on the 150 kinkeshi!!!!
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#5 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 08:07 AM

I think that some colors are less common than others. I seem to come across Salmon, Magenta/Pink and Light Blue very infrequently, whereas Purple, Green and Dark Blue seem to be all over the place. I don't have a very extensive collection of colored MUSCLEs, though, so I don't really know for sure.

-Nathan

#6 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 08:20 AM

Purple is by far the most populous color I have seen. Followed by Red, Dark Blue and then light blue. The rest are limited compared to the previous mentioned colors.

#7 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 15 August 2002 - 08:40 AM

Agreed,
This just may be by chance, however, I have a ton of purple, green, and red, and fewer of the rest. Magenta in particular.

#8 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 09:37 AM

Purple is by far the most populous color I have seen. Followed by Red, Dark Blue and then light blue. The rest are limited compared to the previous mentioned colors.

You're definitely right about dark purple being the most plentiful. Even before I knew of ebay, I had my collection of around 100 M.U.S.C.L.E.'s, colored and flesh, and purple I had the most of back then too. I wonder why this is! :lol:

-_-
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#9 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 15 August 2002 - 09:57 AM

Speaking of colors, I was thinking of a similar topic the other day actually. We have proof of one spinning head ashura man, one proof of a bhs, but no proof of a purple hand or such, or all colors of any other character for that matter. Whos to say they did not make just ten purple hand characters, and those ten have the holy crap super rare purple hands. Rarer than perhaps a satan cross. I think I have heard that they did not make all characters in all colors, and if they did they definately made more of certain colors than others. Why do I have only 10 or so magentas, and 100 purples. I did not set out to obtain purples. Somebody hold me I'm scared.

#10 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 10:07 AM

Hey doc moore j,

You make a good point. None of us consider any of our colored figures to be rare because we really don't know which ones could be rare. I believe there is definitely a purple claw because it is on the poster, but could it be a rare or perhaps a super rare?! There must be more out there like the Ashuraman and the Blackhole Sunshine, we just have to find them, and also find out which colors may be rare as well. :lol:

-_-
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#11 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 05:32 PM

Thanx guy's
i knew there was something wrong with me only having 1 single salmon
but now i know it's not all my fault.

i bet there are a few of us sitting on a few colors that are really rare and we have no idea yet :lol:

mischa
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!

#12 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 16 August 2002 - 07:13 AM

from my collection of colored muscles it seems that purple and dark blue are the most common colors with red next and all the others almost equal. I just went through every single one the other day and thats how the numbers came out. There are a little over 200 total i think, so i dont know how statistically accurate my totals would be (probably not very accurate at all) But my colors definately show that purple and Dark blue are very common. Usually for me magenta and salmon are always hard to find colors.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#13 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 18 August 2002 - 09:44 PM

speaking of colors and their frequency. all five of those 4 packs i found had two flesh and the other two figures were either RED, PURPLE, or DARK BLUE. so it would seem to fit that you guys found these colors to be more common if they are the only ones available in the 4 packs. the other colors would have to have been obtianed throught the more expensive 10 and 28 packs.

OR it could just be that the 4 packs i found were shipped and packaged together so they happen to have similar colors.

#14 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 18 August 2002 - 10:53 PM

speaking of colors and their frequency. all five of those 4 packs i found had two flesh and the other two figures were either RED, PURPLE, or DARK BLUE. so it would seem to fit that you guys found these colors to be more common if they are the only ones available in the 4 packs. the other colors would have to have been obtianed throught the more expensive 10 and 28 packs.

OR it could just be that the 4 packs i found were shipped and packaged together so they happen to have similar colors.

Hey Doc,

I have actually seen 4-Packs with all sorts of different colors. I think it was just by chance that your 4-Packs that you found had only these more common colors. :wub:

It was a good theory though! B)

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com