• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:11 PM

I just bought another set of variants from sports_crazy on ebay. He told me that he could have wave 2 on hand by June. Though I'm not sure if he was talking about the regular wave 2 or variant wave 2....

#2 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:17 PM

I hope that its varient wave 2, cause i dont wanna wait to long till i can get my chance at Xar, or any of the other figures that are yet to be released.

Posted Image

#3 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:48 PM

I just bought another set of variants from sports_crazy on ebay. He told me that he could have wave 2 on hand by June. Though I'm not sure if he was talking about the regular wave 2 or variant wave 2....

did he give you any idea where he will be getting them from? wave 2, i mean. if this guys selling them then i reckon this summer might be the general release of wave 2. by the way Goriki, did you get #2? i know a while back you were having trouble locating a few figs and you thought they may not be released yet.
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#4 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:29 PM

did he give you any idea where he will be getting them from? wave 2, i mean. if this guys selling them then i reckon this summer might be the general release of wave 2. by the way Goriki, did you get #2? i know a while back you were having trouble locating a few figs and you thought they may not be released yet.

He gets these variants from his "contacts in China", so whatever that means. Hopefully wave 2 arrives in the next month or two and Johnny gets his faster than the toy stores that will probably still be trying to sell off their old stuff.

As far as we know #2,7,10,16,18 & 22 are yet to be released and will more than likely be available in wave 2.

#5 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:48 PM

As far as we know #2,7,10,16,18 & 22 are yet to be released and will more than likely be available in wave 2.

hey! your right these are the only figures i need, well they only figures i dont have any version of. where did you find out about them not being available yet, or is that just detective work looking at collections. i never even knew that, and there i was going out and buying packets thinking i'd get an eek!

#6 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:55 PM

on second thoughts, i'm good. i read one of your previous posts in a different thread Goriki. seeing as they are not released yet i may hang back. im going to try and trade my doubles between now and the summer, then hopefully WAVE 2, YEEEHAAWW!

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:59 PM

Yep, I will be getting Series 1, Wave 2 as soon as they are available at the manufacturer (as well as the arenas). The big stores may get thiers first, but they will still have old stock left before they put out the new.

By the way Goriki, where did you get your arena?

#8 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:18 PM

Yep, I will be getting Series 1, Wave 2 as soon as they are available at the manufacturer (as well as the arenas). The big stores may get thiers first, but they will still have old stock left before they put out the new.

Him and chet zesty won those by the contest

#9 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, I won the February create a character contest. Here's the thread on that:

http://www.littlerub...?showtopic=8236

#10 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

Him and chet zesty won those by the contest

Has Chet posted what he received yet? I usually scour the posts and I haven't seen anything about it....

#11 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

what's weird is that every sector (not including all the commoners) has a figure that has not been released apart from Mar. i don't think it has any significance, it just struck me as weird. :woot:

#12 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

Really? Molobog (the swamp area) has all three figures released. same with Portal.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

I usually scour the posts and I haven't seen anything about it....

Yeah, I also try to do so, but there seems to be a lot of information about FOP spread all over this section of the forum. I wonder if a FOP FAQ thread might be helpful, especially now that Jkaris carries them in the AKIA store?
Posted Image

#14 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:27 PM

Really? Molobog (the swamp area) has all three figures released. same with Portal.

They're both in the "commoners" that he referred to.

#15 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:30 PM

Can you tell that I'm tired today?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com