10 replies to this topic

#1 bizman316

bizman316

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:14 AM

Hi, i just found out about these right now. Yes i know where the hell have i been. I am really interested and i am looking to go to toys r us tonight to get some. i was wondering are the packs random or are they like the ultimate muscle where they were like seris 1, 2, 3, 4. are they difficult to come by in the stores, and how cool are these compared to muscle and ultimate muscle. It looks like i am going to be spending a lot of money on these, so plz help. thanks

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:37 AM

They are random packs. You get one Hyper figure who is shown through the window on the package and 4 hidden figures which are usually 3 shadows and 1 other hyper or a crystal.

I have them at the AKIA Store for $4.50, that is 50 cents cheaper than TRU per pack, or $4 per pack ($1 cheaper per pack than TRU) if you buy a case at a time (12 packs).

As far as what you get per pack, I popped open 2 cases and was getting an average of 1 hyper or crystal rare or ultra rare per 2 packs. So they're not to hard to get the higher figures. I opened a case of the 2 packs as well and they have a better seeding of Hyper or crystal rares than do the 5 packs.

#3 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:45 AM

You can also get: Hyper (Shown), 2 Shadows, 1 Crystal, 1 Hyper in the 5 packs. They are roughly the same size as the Ultimate Muscle figures, and packs are pretty random, havnt seen anything that would say otherwise just yet.

I like them cause they remind me of Battle Beast and MIMP toylines. The stores over here that carry them are: Toys R Us (most expensive) Wal-Mart (best price), and Target. Or you can go to the AKIA store to get them, or go through the doubles thread to get certain ones that you might want....but i think that might be trade only.

Posted Image

#4 bizman316

bizman316

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 10:05 AM

how is the battle box. i see you get 6 figs in there. how is the distribution. is there a difference in warlord figs between the diff colored fists. is there a difference bewteen the battle box and fist warlord figs. thanks

#5 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 10:12 AM

The Battle Box comes with 4 figures all together:

2 Warlards: Vulgar, and Menis

and 2 regular figures: double shadow for me

The Fist comes with 1 Warlord named Cowl, he has been found in Crystal form by some members in a blue fist.

There are 3 other Warlords, but those come with the battle arena that hasnt been released yet.

Posted Image

#6 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:20 PM

...and how cool are these compared to muscle and ultimate muscle.

I think they bury Ultimate Muscle and I actually like them a little better than Muscle also. Just my opinions, though....

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:23 PM

and I actually like them a little better than Muscle also. Just my opinions, though....

HERESY!

Burn him at the stake!

:notme:

#8 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:27 PM

and I actually like them a little better than Muscle also. Just my opinions, though....

HERESY!

Burn him at the stake!

:lol:

I'm going to petition to get this place changed to the A.F.O.P.I.A. with one forum dedicated to everything Kin related. :p

#9 bizman316

bizman316

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:49 PM

does anyone know when the battle arena is coming out

#10 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:05 PM

I don't think we've heard anything official but possibly with wave 2, which may be coming at the beginning of the summer.

#11 billpepper

billpepper

Flim Flam Red Hot Fan *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:guitar <br />skateboarding <br />wrestling (WWE TNA)<br />running <br />biking <br />

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:07 AM

[QUOTE] QUOTE (bizman316 @ Apr 19 2005, 06:49 PM)

I've been wondering the same thing?,good call
BIG GUY SHIMMY!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com