61 replies to this topic

#1 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:04 PM

I've always wanted a Muscle Poster , but always been outbid on ebay , plus if the poster was an original i was never going to place thumb tacks on it and pin it on the wall or blue tack or tape or staple gun it up.

So i took the pic down to one of the local Photo Shops had it printed on 'Epson Professional Paper' A1 poster size (and it's really thick )
For around $50
then had it laminated for around $15
life time of Muscle enjoyment PRICELESS !!

Expensive i know , but i have a really good HD poster that is quality and going to last a very long time a posed to an original with limited optional use.

**Also Here is the original i used and how it look's now next to my Muscles in the spare room

Mischa

Attached Files

Edited by GRANDTHEFT, 24 November 2009 - 06:34 AM.

There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
................................................................................
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!
................................................................................

#2 shade75

shade75

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:40 PM

That poster looks great! What a good idea ^_^

#3 beejay

beejay

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:43 PM

That's awesome, man!
I am now SEVEN figures away from my flesh set. If you have spare fleshies for sale or trade, PM me and I will love you forever.

NEEDS LIST: http://www.littlerub...showtopic=32448

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:24 PM

Mischa! Pure AWESOMENESS!!!!

#5 Jamesullivan

Jamesullivan

M.U.S.C.L.E. Champion 123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Self personal training, sports, RPGs, dogs, and lots of hot tea(black plain with no milk or sugar..though someimes I use a cinnamin or rock candy stick).

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:17 AM

Really good poster there! THUMBS UP! :M:

Edited by Jamesullivan, 23 November 2009 - 04:18 AM.

Fight for M.U.S.C.L.E.
On second thought, just watch.... M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling Videos

#6 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:13 AM

Great! What a good idea!

#7 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:37 AM

Looks great.

Since it is laminated couldn't you use dry erase markers on it? Could be useful for keeping track of your collection.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#8 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:53 AM

Looks great.

Since it is laminated couldn't you use dry erase markers on it? Could be useful for keeping track of your collection.

Yeah you could for sure , it would easily be removed , you could place a big x over the figures as you collected them , would look cool to :M:

#9 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:53 AM

Simply a great idea! :M:

I think this would be great for framing posters too. 99.9% of people that see a framed poster won't care if it is real or not. This can give a room its MUSCLE-fix without all the wasted time and energy.

#10 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:23 AM

Wow, that's amazing! Where did you get the pic to use to make the poster?

#11 galactiboy

galactiboy

My collection has budded...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I love pop-culture collectibles. M.U.S.C.L.E. figures were one of my favorite toys as a child and as an adult they sparked my collector bug. Aside from M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman I also primarily collection 1/6 figures as well as some busts and prop replicas.<br /><br />I'm also a musician; playing the drums and banjo, enjoy movies and reading.

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:59 AM

Looks great!

#12 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:39 AM

Wow, that's amazing! Where did you get the pic to use to make the poster?

I used this one if anyone else is interested in using it.

Attached Files

#13 jphat

jphat

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:12 AM

Looks awesome!

That exogini site had the highest resolution muscle poster i've ever seen, is that where you got it from?

Someone should file that one on the pinned, it's an amazing version of the poster.

#14 beejay

beejay

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:36 PM

Hey,

When I try to access that hi-res poster, it only downloads as far as the #143 row of the poster!

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers!
I am now SEVEN figures away from my flesh set. If you have spare fleshies for sale or trade, PM me and I will love you forever.

NEEDS LIST: http://www.littlerub...showtopic=32448

#15 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

Yup. :unsure:
Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#16 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

Looks awesome!

That exogini site had the highest resolution muscle poster i've ever seen, is that where you got it from?

Someone should file that one on the pinned, it's an amazing version of the poster.

Yup. :unsure:

Yes that is the site.

Try this link Muscle Poster

Go to > Exogini nel mondo > USA/Inghilterra > Immagini .

A sicky would be good , also if Nate and Veer's had there version on there sites it would be nice to.

Edited by GRANDTHEFT, 23 November 2009 - 06:36 PM.

#17 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:10 PM

Direct link to the M.U.S.C.L.E. poster.

Special thanks to Albertinoz, not only for his awesome work on the Exogini site, but for this hi-res scan of the poster.

#18 jphat

jphat

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:00 PM

haha i was just gonna do that!

awesome effin pic, seriously- great find on the exogini site!

actually... wait... I have a different link...

http://www.exogini.c...ster_hi_res.jpg

and not sure how technical some people are or pinheaded in veers' vernacular - hahaha

but you gotta hover the arrow over the pic after it fully loads, then click the button on the lower right hand corner and it will make the poster huge again.

Edited by jphat79, 23 November 2009 - 09:03 PM.

#19 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:31 AM

Up in the spare room now on the door of an old style built in next to the Muscles of course.

Attached Files

#20 Muscle Things

Muscle Things

Wart Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Coked up wrestling promos and MUSCLEs

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:12 PM

How do I get my jaw off the flooooor? :)

#21 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:07 PM

Hint, hint. :thanks:

I'm sure people want to see more. :D

#22 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

How do I get my jaw off the flooooor? :)

It's only about a 20% of my collection that is visible mate B)

The real funny thing is it's nothing compared to what lot of other keen collectors have :lol:

Glad you liked it though.

#23 Muscle Things

Muscle Things

Wart Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Coked up wrestling promos and MUSCLEs

Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

How do I get my jaw off the flooooor? :help:

It's only about a 20% of my collection that is visible mate ;)

The real funny thing is it's nothing compared to what lot of other keen collectors have :help:

I tried having that hi res jpeg of the poster printed at a professional photo printer place and mine turned out a little low-res/blurry ( the figures were blurry) ..

..can you check on yours to see if the poster printed hi-res clear? Because the photo from the exogini site is definitely huge and hi-res and looks clear as day on my computer screen.. the guy from the printing place told me the blurriness is inherent in the photo.. and that "it may look clear in a small size on my computer screen, but that when it gets blown up to 23 inch width, and 35 inch height (which is the actual measurements of the original poster) that is would distort as it did. but it was not in a "small size" on my computer (the file is fricken HUGE, I'm guessing there should be no problem making it 23" x 35".. right?)

so can you check the clarity of your results ( I will look again at your photos right now)

and also how many inches was your poster print (the original muscle poster is 23 x 35) so if you don't know the actual measurement and don't have a measuring tape, you can just say bigger or smaller.. thanks so much :joecool:

#24 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

How do I get my jaw off the flooooor? :o

It's only about a 20% of my collection that is visible mate ;)

The real funny thing is it's nothing compared to what lot of other keen collectors have :ph34r:

I tried having that hi res jpeg of the poster printed at a professional photo printer place and mine turned out a little low-res/blurry ( the figures were blurry) ..

..can you check on yours to see if the poster printed hi-res clear? Because the photo from the exogini site is definitely huge and hi-res and looks clear as day on my computer screen.. the guy from the printing place told me the blurriness is inherent in the photo.. and that "it may look clear in a small size on my computer screen, but that when it gets blown up to 23 inch width, and 35 inch height (which is the actual measurements of the original poster) that is would distort as it did. but it was not in a "small size" on my computer (the file is fricken HUGE, I'm guessing there should be no problem making it 23" x 35".. right?)

so can you check the clarity of your results ( I will look again at your photos right now)

and also how many inches was your poster print (the original muscle poster is 23 x 35) so if you don't know the actual measurement and don't have a measuring tape, you can just say bigger or smaller.. thanks so much :)

I'm at work at the moment so i cannot give you to many Specifics , but the size was a standard A1 size poster.

Not sure about my Hi-res printing , but you can see by the second pic i posted the images look quite good , i thought the poster image was the same as the Hi-Res Jpeg when i received it.

I could take another close up pic of my if it would help on your decision making. Also sounds if as though the guy from the Photo Shop is a little ill-informed of the process of printing Hi-Res Jpegs.

but , no worries , i'll get back to you again , we'll sort it all out for ya mate ;)

Mischa

#25 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

How do I get my jaw off the flooooor? :lol:

It's only about a 20% of my collection that is visible mate :lol:

The real funny thing is it's nothing compared to what lot of other keen collectors have :rolleyes:

and also how many inches was your poster print (the original muscle poster is 23 x 35) so if you don't know the actual measurement and don't have a measuring tape, you can just say bigger or smaller.. thanks so much :rolleyes:

I'm at work at the moment so i cannot give you to many Specifics , but the size was a standard A1 size poster.

Not sure about my Hi-res printing , but you can see by the second pic i posted the images look quite good , i thought the poster image was the same as the Hi-Res Jpeg when i received it.

I could take another close up pic of my if it would help on your decision making. Also sounds if as though the guy from the Photo Shop is a little ill-informed of the process of printing Hi-Res Jpegs.

but , no worries , i'll get back to you again , we'll sort it all out for ya mate :(

Mischa

Muscle Things

Only info i can really add is the dimensions of my A1 paper is 24 x 37.5 inches , but it was a little hard to fit the image onto those dimensions so the guy at the shop actually asked me if i was happy with the placement he had on the monitor , i was even though my picture has a border around it , and if it really bothered me i was simply going to cut it off , but it doesn't take away from the poster and it adds protection .
So just the picture dimensions are 23 3/4 x 36 inches.

Only other difference i can think of this the quality of printing paper, and it is printed clear.

To tell you the truth i didn't take any of those things you mentioned into consideration when i had it done so i was luck to have had it turn out ok.

Hope this helps in you in printing out a perfect one , if there's anything else you require just let me know.

Mischa

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com