5 replies to this topic

#1 Kujo

Kujo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:03 PM

Man, I've been away from this place for 12 years! Quick summary, a few years ago a website called oneshottoys.com made a custom Pug Battle Beast and they sold out before I could get one. Little sob story here, I lost my (actual) Pug that same year and really wanted the BB as a way to honor him. I know this is a long shot, but does anybody here have one I could buy from them? I would pay well. I would even take a cast if possible. Any help is appreciated and thanks for reading!

Attached Files

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:18 AM

Reach out to 1shottoys? Maybe he can do another.

I actually haven't seen him around the facebook groups in quite some time, so he might not be in the toy scene anymore. Worth a shot?

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:30 AM

I remember the War Pug Beast he created and it´s a fun creation, never grabbed one myself though and I´m not sure who else out here might´ve purchased one or more from Eric (1shottoys) back in the days but I´m sure there should be a few around. Unless there´s an LRG member willing to part with it you´ll probably have a hard time finding one here atm so reaching out to him directly like Draz mentioned is probably your best bet.

With him not being so very active on the various platforms your best chance would be to reach out to him directly via Instagram (@1shottoys).

In case you´re not active on there I´ve no problem checking it for you, if so just lmk and I´ll see if I can get you a bit more info.

Good luck!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#4 Kujo

Kujo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the replies guys! I actually had reached out to him earlier and sadly he had sold them all. I really do appreciate you guys looking out though. I will keep my hopes up!

#5 Kujo

Kujo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 08:14 PM

I may have a lead actually! Thanks guys.

#6 Kujo

Kujo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:36 PM

Got me a War Pug! Thank you mca19!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com