5 replies to this topic

#1 Allyourtoysarebelongtous

Allyourtoysarebelongtous

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 06:36 PM

Greetings! I used to stomp around here during 2008-12 a lot, but haven't been on in YEARS. I couldn't even remember my username. 

I do recall the depth of knowledge in the Toy ID thread, so here I am again under a new banner. 

Typical scenario here. I scooped up a big bag of random toys at an estate sale and there are some of those things that settled at the bottom. 

A few hunches: 

- Power Rangers? The bag had some other PR stuff in it. That pendant says Saban on the back. Is the gold armor and sword part of a Goldar figure? Are the yellow robot clawed legs part of a Zord? 

- After taking the photos I believe that blue gun is just a funny little squirt gun 

- I have no clue on the yellow LRGs or the blue and red guy (one looks like he's a football player)

Thank you all in advance! 

Attached Files

Edited by Allyourtoysarebelongtous, 25 March 2023 - 07:08 PM.

#2 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 25 March 2023 - 08:06 PM

In the first pic the blue/light blue/tan guy in the upper right is a McDonald's Beast Wars toy.

The black and purple figure just below and to the left of that Manta is from Starcom.

The yellow legs you asked about are from some manner of Zoid.

The purple robot to the left of the Zoid parts is a Transformer called Sideways. It appears to either be mis-transformed or missing its head.

Thank you

P.S. Adding numbers to the items in your pictures makes providing IDs much easier

#3 Allyourtoysarebelongtous

Allyourtoysarebelongtous

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 08:11 PM

Thanks, BadLarry. You’re a real one.

#4 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 25 March 2023 - 08:47 PM

The tiny red, blue and quartet of yellow guys are from carzillas which I think was by Kenner.

#5 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 26 March 2023 - 12:35 AM

I believe not a single thing in your pictures are from Power Rangers, LOL.

In the first image, the knight is a Chap Mei Dragon Force figure, the ship is the Trendmasters Garuda from Godzilla, the mono-minis are indeed Carzillas, the tiny Godzilla is... Godzilla, the pendant is from VR Troopers, the manta ray is Manta Ray from the Beast Wars: Transformers Happy Meal, and the tiny robot is a Soma robot or bootleg of one, pretending to be Wheeljack from Transformers as is common of those. The clawed feet belong to either Playmates Diablo or Sauron from Primal Rage.

Your second picture is mostly a mixture of parts from Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog, Digimon, the Armada Sideways, and Zaber Fang from Zoids. Can't make out the two leftmost black pieces. The top silver piece may be Jurassic Park capture gear but not a good angle to verify. The small engine gun in the middle of the Zaber Fang parts is from Armada Hot Shot.

#6 Allyourtoysarebelongtous

Allyourtoysarebelongtous

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 04:54 PM

Holy cow what a response! Thanks so much! You’re like an encyclopedia.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com