Theme© by Fisana

Photo

FoA Cards + paper goods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:57 AM

Looking for FoA cards to complete my collection as well as any paper items i might not have. Let me know what you have, here is the latest image of what i have. Im open to buys or trades.

Attached Files

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

My buddy has a bunch of paper work! It should be bilingual, (English/French, law here in Canada), not sure if that's of any interest.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

Id be interested even if it is in another language, trying to as the pokemon guys say "catch them all" LOL. Send me some more deets on what he has that might differ from what i already have here. Also looking for like boxes and store displays, basically anything I can use to make my FoA display look awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com