5 replies to this topic

#1 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:50 AM

I saw this custom Gundam keshi on the interwebs. It's based on the character MUSHA-BIGZAM. As far as I know, it's not for retail anywhere, but I'm sure it will be popping up on YJP at some point. It's one of the most intricate, creative sculpts I've ever seen!

Here's a little background info:

This item was distributed free (first come first served/extremely limited edition) to the people who purchased [ Samu Tang's ] catalogue at an art show in Hong Kong in October 2008, without any advance announcement. ...

The head, a counterpart of the castle tower, is removable, underneath which you can find a projection. The shape of this projection fits the concave bottom of GUN-KESHI and enables it to sit on top, as you can see in the picture. While creating this MUSHA-BIGZAM, SAMU might have considered it an essential function to take RYUSHOU and HISHOU on board.

Attached Files

Edited by Soupie, 24 January 2010 - 05:50 AM.

Posted Image

#2 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:29 AM

these are amazing!

#3 poysntixels

poysntixels

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:kaiju and robot erasers (keshigomu)<br />kaiju minis<br />kaiju or robot looking other

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

Been trying to score one for about 2 years. Thought that sooner or later the guy on recism.com would have one up, but no luck, no love.
Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh!
Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Boing! Boing! Booiinnnggg!

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

Thanks for the info. Ive been wondering about this figure. Havent seen any on yjp either. Id absolutely love to get one someday.
Posted Image

#5 poysntixels

poysntixels

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:kaiju and robot erasers (keshigomu)<br />kaiju minis<br />kaiju or robot looking other

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

I saw this custom Gundam keshi on the interwebs. It's based on the character MUSHA-BIGZAM. As far as I know, it's not for retail anywhere, but I'm sure it will be popping up on YJP at some point. It's one of the most intricate, creative sculpts I've ever seen!

Here's a little background info:

Saw some pics on the recism site but they weren't so detailed; that would be a pretty awesome score. Awesome as in "Now I can retire and die. I've been to the top of freakin' Gundam."
Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh!
Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Doh! Boing! Boing! Boing! Booiinnnggg!

#6 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Damn, I thought you was gonna say you got two. One for you and one for me. :D
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com