• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#26 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:20 AM

I wonder if theres any updates lately(anybody got anything, I lost my net so i cant check that often).

Last I looked the official website released this crazy little naked man(not who you think) and a new Mammothman, as well as Partheon, were in production.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#27 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:16 PM

Does anybody know if you use Xbox 360 or PS3 online can you download this game and play on there?

#28 maysey

maysey

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:04 PM

argh! can someone please help me? i cant perform the actual start up command sequence A tag formation, Muscle docking, fu ra ka zan or new york special can anyone tell me any easy ways to input the commands? sorta like techniques if anyone knows how to do the sequence easy? plase help me! thanks oh yeah and if you hold up during a kinniku buster or driver (by surguru with KKD) it will perform a flashy special effect thsid doiesent increase damage or require any supers as far as i know and also when i hold up during driver it does a explosion effect and the game crashes so dont do it onh the driver

Edited by maysey, 07 October 2008 - 08:36 AM.

#29 mal_low64

mal_low64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

argh! can someone please help me? i cant perform the actual start up command sequence A tag formation, Muscle docking, fu ra ka zan or new york special can anyone tell me any easy ways to input the commands? sorta like techniques if anyone knows how to do the sequence easy? plase help me! thanks oh yeah and if you hold up during a kinniku buster or driver (by surguru with KKD) it will perform a flashy special effect thsid doiesent increase damage or require any supers as far as i know and also when i hold up during driver it does a explosion effect and the game crashes so dont do it onh the driver

Well I don't know if it will work for you and keep in mind I set the speed for my game fairly low compared to what youtube movies show.

Anyway I find tapping the command buttons with a small delay of a millisecond usually helps rather then slide the dirctions like in most conventional fighting games I play. Like in muscle docking for instance

I would press ->.V.<-.-> strong

the dots represent the short pause I take then hit the next key, obviously I don't want to go too slow or the game won't recognize my input, anyway hope that helps

#30 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:34 AM

I set my attack buttons to A(weak), S(medium), D(strong)

Thatt way my hand naturally rests on the keyboard and each finger can hit the button in a row
(Sorta like Mavis Beacon learning).

left hand over A,S,D.
right hand on the arrows.

Edited by geniusbob, 09 October 2008 - 08:35 AM.

Always open to talk.

#31 maysey

maysey

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

thanks for the help guys :) the slowing down the game thing worked wonders! can anyone tell me where i can find brutal ramenman and bermuda?

EDIT: ramenmans oklaoma stampede is actually decent if you chain it with ramens slashy strong attack (you can also tack on wall drop with ramens slash attck as well)

can someone PLEASE tell me how to use Mr camen? 9the egyption guy who mummyfies ppl) please his special moves are really confusing!

Edited by maysey, 29 October 2008 - 08:19 AM.

#32 mystel124

mystel124

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

Well, it's been awhile. That being said... it's time to get back to business! Also updated Geronimo to include the Lucky Save Quarrel Bomber.

Posted Image

Ramenman is... swift, merciless, and cruel. I'm talking about the well-drawn version of him that's shirtless and has red pants. That's the most versitile and without a doubt the best version out there. Of course, so many moves means a good number of them will be forgotten or just not terribly good. Anyways... on with the show!

Knee Jump: v,v, W.
An unusual down attack, one that causes Ramenman to jump into the air a bit before slamming down. Not really needed.

Double Jump: <- + ^, ^, or -> + ^ while in the air
Ramenman already is one of the best jumpers in this game... and with this, he can go absurdly high into the sky. Nice if you need to get away from an emey.

Jet Kick: In the air, ->, ->, W or M.
Ramenman will shoot forward a little bit and deliver a kick. nice for maneuvering, but remember most fights are determined by ground-based moves. Use this with discretion.

Evade and return: <-, <-, then either either ^, ->, or v.
A weird, evasive move. Ramenman will spring back and then shoot forward and attack. Pressing one of the buttons will either give you the Wild Horse Suppression, Flying Kick, or Beijing Noose.

Revival Tears: Hold ^ when knocked down, having low health, and 3 Supers.
Ramenman's health-back move... or at least one of them. People will start crying for Ramenman and he'll get back some, but not a lot of health.

Kick Torpedo: v, -> W. Can be done in the air.
Ramenman will shoot forward a ways and kick the opponent. Knocks the opponent down.

Shanghai Wall Crash: v, -> M.
Sorta a counter-move. Ramenman goes up into the air a bit and then surges down, chopping at the opponent.

Blue Dragon Cutter: v, -> S.
Ramenman will chop out. Can be continued indefinetely if your timing is right. A pretty cool move, and one I like.

Wild Horse Suppression: v, <-, A.
Ramenman will deliver a rolling flip forwards and then kick the opponent in the shins. The strong version goes over the enemy's head and strikes from behind. Has to be blocked low. To do a stronger attack, either press W, M, or S while in the air for more damage. Timing has to be accurate, though.

Dragon Maw Kick: v, -> M in the air.
Hits the opponent only once, but comes out quickly. I don't use this much, simply because it's too fast to chain the Tiger Maw Kick to afterwards.

Burning Spiral Kick: v, -> S in the air.
Ramenman will pause for a moment before shooting down, hitting the opponent over and over again. Use this over the Dragon Maw Kick, since the lowered speed gives you time for...

Tiger Maw Kick: When hitting the ground from a jump, v, ^, S.
Sweet. This, with the Burning Spiral Kick, does decent damage. I advise you do it... especially since the Spiral gives you plenty of time to time it right.

Reverse Romero Special: In the air, ->, v, <- W.
Argh. Another damn air-to-air throw. To make matters worse, Ramenman's higher jumping makes it difficult to have him on level with an opponent so you can actually use it.

Rolling Clutch Hold: In the air, ->, v, <-, M.
Same as the Romero. Sucks just as much.

Aeriel Leg Crush: In the air, ->, v, <-, S.
Seriously! What the hell is with all these useless aerial throws?!?

Ohklahoma Stampede: In the air, v, ^, S.
Another unneeded move. Ramenman will shoot up and forward in a jump.

Great Wall Spin: ->, v, <-, ->,M.
A cool move. Ramenman will throw the opponent up and juggle him with his kicks. To get extra damage, press ^ just as Ramenman kicks his opponent into the air.

Beijin Noose: ->, v, <-, ->, S.
Finally! A good throw! Use it and love it. Besides, since Ranmenman runs low, most attacks go over him.

Supers:
Camel Clutch: v, v, S.
Ah, Ramenman's original badass move. Knock the opponent off their feet, get close, and imput the command. Painful and nearly impossible to evade/counter... if anyone CAN actually counter.

Ghangzou Water Wheel: v, ->, v, ->, W.
I like this move. Ramenman will attack, and if it's unblocked, will throw him and the opponent into a wall and start spinning. At low health, it cosmetically looks much more impressive, but doesn't do too much more damage.

Great Weall Kick: v, ->, v, ->, M.
Ramenman will jump to the wall and then shoot back and strike the opponent. If it hits, its painful. If it's blocked, Ramenman will INSTANTLy grab and strangle his opponent. It doesn't inflict as much damage, but it's still effective.

Romero Special: v, ->, v, ->, S.
Sweet. The best thing about it is that it hits low... so if you've botched an attack flurry, just do this and get right back at them.

China Storm: v, <-, v, <-, M.
A cool sequence, which has lots and lots of hits... meaning lots of regained Super energy for you if it connects. Hold down a direction on the controller for extra damage at the end.

Kawloon Wall Drop: v, <-, v, <-, S.
Sigh. I would've hoped the Wall Drop would've been more effective. It's a ground/air-to-air throw. You know what I feel about these.

Assassin's Intent: v, <-, v, <-, W.
Costs three supers. It's worth it. Ramenman must be close to the opponent, but it's easy to tack on to the end of a combo. It's worth it. Ramenman hammers the opponent left and right with a Flying Kick, a Leg Lariot, and then a Camel Clutch. All unblockable. Did I mention it was worth it?

Long Horn Train: v, ->, v, <-, S.
Costs two supers. Not as worth it. Ramenman summons Buffaloman and they charge off to attack. Takes a moment to start up, unfortunately, but it IS unblockable.

Kick Defenes: Hold v when falling to the ground from a toss.
Ramenman will recover in midair and kick down. Nice if you hit the opponent for a little extra damage. Costs a Super.

Carp Fall Climb: Hold -> when smashed into a wall.
Never used this, so i can't say much about it. Costs half a super, though. Holding ^, ->, or v will have different effects.

Devil Tombow: Hold ^ when on the ground, lacking health, close to the opponent, and having no supers.
Ramenman's last-chance attack, similar to Terry's Brainbuster. Be careful with it, since it doesn't beat the opponent, you lose.

thx your movelists are very helpful btw can u make one for Buffaloman

#33 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

Rule 63 has never been more epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:35 PM

Argh. Back at long last and getting off my lazy ass. And I'm covering Buffaloman this time.

Posted Image

Buffaloman's fun to use, because he's just so damn brutal. He also can be pretty broken if you spam the Hurrican Mixers. On with the show!

Down Attacks: v, v, A.
Go with S at all times. Seriously. There's no reason not to. It's fast, does lots of damage, and gives you breathing room.

Grapple: ->, v, <-, M
Buffaloman grabs his opponent and does a little damage. Not great, but hey, gotta start somewhere. You can do extra damage by hitting v, then ^ and S AFTER Buffaloman impales his opponent with his horn.

Stab the Mat: v + ->, S
Just what it sounds like. Can hit enemies knocked the ground like a down attack.

Rebound: When hitting a wall, <-, ->, S.
Buffaloman will bounce back, ready for more.

Hurrican Mixer: v, -> W.
Two choices afterward. Buffaloman will ram into an enemy, knocking them into the air. For a decent combo, time v, -> M and then v, -> S so the next two mixers hit the enemy as they fall again. Or, at the VERY second Buffaloman stops, hit ->, v, v + -> W to jump up and do a little extra damage.

Devil Spin: ->, v, <-, A.
Buffaloman will spin around, and if you catch the opponent, they will get knocked around a bit and start flashing red afterwards. Quickly input the same command, at which point Buffaloman will have Satan do extra damage to your opponent. If they hit you beforehand, though, the extra damage is negated.

Hurrican Head: ->, v, v + -> S.
Buffaloman will stab his opponent with his horn, and provided it's not blocked knock them into the air where he then spins them around on his horn. Fun!

Power Absorb: <-, v, ->, S.
A counter move. Get too close or attack and Buffaloman stabs out with his horn and if it connects, starts draining the enemy's power. Don't do it if you're already at full power for Supers though, otherwise you'll take damage

Zero power: <-, v, v + <- A.
A teleport move. Cannot be done in 10 Million Power mode when you max out your Supers.

Buffalo Bomb: v, ^, S.
Ground-to-air Throw. Sigh.

Flight to Hell: 360 degrees.
Buffaloman will grab his opponent, provided they're close, and throw them across the screen. Best used in conjunction while doing a weak attack

Supers:
Cross Dropping: <-, v, <- + v, S.
A weird counter. Buffaloman raises his guard, and if his opponent attacks or gets too close after a certain period of time, Buffaloman does the attack. Currently trying to do the "super" mode of it where you do the true Buffalo Bomb.

Super Hurrican Mixer: v, ->, v, ->, W.
Mongolman jumps down and gives Buffaloman's Mixer a little boost. Quick and effective, in my opinion.

Devilshark: v, ->, v, ->, M.
Buffaloman goes underground and lets his horn do the fighting. Fun, but a waste of supers unless you get your opponent in a corner. Hit v to go back topside. Warning: Kinnikuman CAN counter it.

Buffaloman's Pissed: v, ->, v, -> S.
Whoo! Hell in a handbasket! Does more and more damage depending on how many supers you give up, and even more at low health. A great sequence!

True Hurrican Mixer: v, <-, v, <-, M.
Buffaloman performs a stronger four-part Mixer, great, but just be away the likes of Mariposa and Terryman can counter it.

Buffalo Hammer: v, <-, v, <-, S.
Buffaloman pulls back for a punch, and you can charge it up by holding <-, to the point it's unblockable. Don't rely on this much because of its short range.

Close range. Buffaloman will whale on the opponent a bit before Ramenman comes and helps. Nice, but the Pissed move is more effective in my opinion. Costs 2 supers.

Palo Reversal: When Palo Special is applied, <-, ->, M.
Self-explanatory. Only applies to fighting Warsman.

Kinniku Buster Reversal: When in a Buster, v, ^, S.
Again, self-explanatory. Works on anyone with a Buster attack.

Dying Breath Long Horn Train: Have low health and 3 supers, hold ^
Decent but not phenominal. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Depending on how badly you were beaten, you might want to save the Supers for round 2.
Posted Image Posted Image
Baoh and Guyver... seperated at birth?
Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#34 mystel124

mystel124

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:17 PM

Argh. Back at long last and getting off my lazy ass. And I'm covering Buffaloman this time.

Posted Image

Buffaloman's fun to use, because he's just so damn brutal. He also can be pretty broken if you spam the Hurrican Mixers. On with the show!

Down Attacks: v, v, A.
Go with S at all times. Seriously. There's no reason not to. It's fast, does lots of damage, and gives you breathing room.

Grapple: ->, v, <-, M
Buffaloman grabs his opponent and does a little damage. Not great, but hey, gotta start somewhere. You can do extra damage by hitting v, then ^ and S AFTER Buffaloman impales his opponent with his horn.

Stab the Mat: v + ->, S
Just what it sounds like. Can hit enemies knocked the ground like a down attack.

Rebound: When hitting a wall, <-, ->, S.
Buffaloman will bounce back, ready for more.

Hurrican Mixer: v, -> W.
Two choices afterward. Buffaloman will ram into an enemy, knocking them into the air. For a decent combo, time v, -> M and then v, -> S so the next two mixers hit the enemy as they fall again. Or, at the VERY second Buffaloman stops, hit ->, v, v + -> W to jump up and do a little extra damage.

Devil Spin: ->, v, <-, A.
Buffaloman will spin around, and if you catch the opponent, they will get knocked around a bit and start flashing red afterwards. Quickly input the same command, at which point Buffaloman will have Satan do extra damage to your opponent. If they hit you beforehand, though, the extra damage is negated.

Hurrican Head: ->, v, v + -> S.
Buffaloman will stab his opponent with his horn, and provided it's not blocked knock them into the air where he then spins them around on his horn. Fun!

Power Absorb: <-, v, ->, S.
A counter move. Get too close or attack and Buffaloman stabs out with his horn and if it connects, starts draining the enemy's power. Don't do it if you're already at full power for Supers though, otherwise you'll take damage

Zero power: <-, v, v + <- A.
A teleport move. Cannot be done in 10 Million Power mode when you max out your Supers.

Buffalo Bomb: v, ^, S.
Ground-to-air Throw. Sigh.

Flight to Hell: 360 degrees.
Buffaloman will grab his opponent, provided they're close, and throw them across the screen. Best used in conjunction while doing a weak attack

Supers:
Cross Dropping: <-, v, <- + v, S.
A weird counter. Buffaloman raises his guard, and if his opponent attacks or gets too close after a certain period of time, Buffaloman does the attack. Currently trying to do the "super" mode of it where you do the true Buffalo Bomb.

Super Hurrican Mixer: v, ->, v, ->, W.
Mongolman jumps down and gives Buffaloman's Mixer a little boost. Quick and effective, in my opinion.

Devilshark: v, ->, v, ->, M.
Buffaloman goes underground and lets his horn do the fighting. Fun, but a waste of supers unless you get your opponent in a corner. Hit v to go back topside. Warning: Kinnikuman CAN counter it.

Buffaloman's Pissed: v, ->, v, -> S.
Whoo! Hell in a handbasket! Does more and more damage depending on how many supers you give up, and even more at low health. A great sequence!

True Hurrican Mixer: v, <-, v, <-, M.
Buffaloman performs a stronger four-part Mixer, great, but just be away the likes of Mariposa and Terryman can counter it.

Buffalo Hammer: v, <-, v, <-, S.
Buffaloman pulls back for a punch, and you can charge it up by holding <-, to the point it's unblockable. Don't rely on this much because of its short range.

Close range. Buffaloman will whale on the opponent a bit before Ramenman comes and helps. Nice, but the Pissed move is more effective in my opinion. Costs 2 supers.

Palo Reversal: When Palo Special is applied, <-, ->, M.
Self-explanatory. Only applies to fighting Warsman.

Kinniku Buster Reversal: When in a Buster, v, ^, S.
Again, self-explanatory. Works on anyone with a Buster attack.

Dying Breath Long Horn Train: Have low health and 3 supers, hold ^
Decent but not phenominal. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Depending on how badly you were beaten, you might want to save the Supers for round 2.

thx his moves are really complicated so I appreciate u taking the time to make a move list for him

#35 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

Rule 63 has never been more epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:28 AM

Uh... just wondering... could you *not* reply to my posts by stacking that long post onto yours? It makes getting to your actual statements a little quicker and it's redundant to just tack on the movelist again.
Posted Image Posted Image
Baoh and Guyver... seperated at birth?
Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#36 mystel124

mystel124

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:39 AM

oh yea I forgot about doin that

#37 maysey

maysey

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

does anyone know how to work Mr camen? (the eygyption guy who mummyfies pople)

#38 mystel124

mystel124

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

I can do most of his moves

#39 maysey

maysey

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:47 AM

how?

#40 mystel124

mystel124

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

how?

its really simple for most of them u just press the opposite direction before pressing in the commands it seems hard but it's really not

#41 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

It's something you need to do to understand, but once you do it your set.

Always open to talk.

#42 mystel124

mystel124

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

yea

#43 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

where do i find this game?
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#44 xxillegalxx

xxillegalxx

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:25 AM

hey dai makai, just helping you out if i can. Reading off the movelist site can be rather frustrating so heres Kinnikuman Super Phoenix.

Posted Image

Jumping knee attack ->,->, W
Good attack, can hit from mid-range

Double Jumping Knee ->,->,M
Same as regular jumping knee, this time he does one and another going up into the air

Super Pile Driver ->,v,<-,M
A jumping pile driver 0

Double arm Suplex
->,v,<-, S
Does a double arm suplex to the opponent

Foot Stomp v,v, W
stamps his foot

Diving Headbutt v,v,M
Jumps into the air and delivers a headbutt to the opponents head. If you hold ->, you can do the attack at mid range. If you hold ^ after you make contact phoenix grabs the opponent and does a pile driver, does more damage.

Scorpion Deathlock v,v,S
Phoenix does Stings signature. You can do this technique when the opponent is standing too. If you hold v while doing it, phoenix will laugh, doesnt do much of anything though.

Laugh W+M
Phoenix will laugh and you gain half a super bar

Long Taunt M+S
Phoenix will do a longer taunt. If he completes it you gain 1 super bar and your opponent loses 1.

Heel Drop ->,S
Does a heel drop

Jumping Round House v,->,W or M or S
Phoenix does a jumping roundhouse. W or M does a regular one, if you press S you'll do one from longer range. If you hold <- phoenix will grab his opponents head with his leg and smash them into the mat

Phoenix Stretch <-,v,->,W
Phoenix grabs his opponent and jumps into the air and does a submission. If you hold <- right after you input the phoenix stretch, Phoenix will do Kinnikuman's octopus stretch.
Muscle Inferno
Hold ^ during the Phoenix stretch and Phoenix will do kinnikuman Zebra's move muscle inferno. Pheonix does a little scene then does the move, Cost 2 supers.

Canadian Back Breaker <-,v,-> M
Phoenix performs the back breaker, if you hold v during the move you do the Argentina back breaker for more damage.

Back Breaker over knee <-,v,-> S
Phoenix does the back breaker over his knee.

Falling bull dog In air ->,v,<- M
Catches the opponent in the air and slams their head into the mat

Falling Back Breaker In air ->,v,<- S
Catches the opponent and does a back breaker over his knee

Triple Back Breaker v,->,v,-> W
Phoenix grabs the opponent and performs the canadian, argentina, and schmit back breaker in succession. Cost 1 super.

Knee Buster torture v,->,v,-> M
This is the move phoenix used on kinnikuman that knocked him out. Phoenix throws his opponent into the ropes and gets them stretched between the two ropes. Similar to Japanese torture. Phoenix then jumps into the air and drops his knee three times into his opponent and destroys there heart. Deals a little less than half your opponents life, takes 2 supers.

Muscle Revenger v,->,v,->, S
Phoenix signature. He grabs the opponent and performs 5 headbutts into the air on his opponent. Cost 1 super.
True Muscle Revenger 3 or more supers
Phoenix does the true revenger. This move happens if you have 3 or more supers. Phoenix performs the headbutts then jumps up and grabs his opponent. He then slams their head into one of the turnbuckles. Takes off 75% damage.

Phoenix Wave v,<-,v<- W
Phoenix does a mind wave attack on the opponent, pretty slow. If it hits you can use telekinesis and lift ur opponent up, to you, away or down. Deals no damage, pretty useless. Cost 1 super.

Face Flash v,<-,v,<- M
Phoenix lifts his mask up and shine it on the opponent. Good move if your at mid-range, because it cover a big part of the screen. Deals some damage, but it gives your opponent full super. pretty useless.

Evil God Revival hold <- when you have little of no life
This is Phoenix's revival, similar to Suguru's burning inner strength. Hold <- when your dead or almost dead. You'll be revived with full life and can do three different things. Costs 4 supers.
5 Evil Gods
This move happens when you dont do anything and just let the Evil God Revival happen. The heads of the 5 evil chojin gods shoot out and hit the opponent. You have full life but you dont have long to live before your heart gives out.
Muscle Revenger <-,^,-> S or ->,v,<- S or D+E+F
Phoenix does the Muscle Revenger and this move can KO an opponent. I prefer just pressing D+ E+F constantly during the revival sequence because the others take good timing, but the timing is rather touchy. Phoenix will charge after his opponent if your successful.
Muscle Inferno hold ->
Just as you charge at your opponent hold ->. Instead of doing the revenger you'll do the inferno instead. This move also KO's your opponent

Escape M+S or its automatic if you have 1/3 health or less
You can escape the Muscle Spark or any buster type move with this. Phoenix will escape the move and perform the phoenix stretch.
Headlock Drop hold <- or -> or its automatic if you have 1/3 health or less
After you us escape if you hold those <- or-> you'll slam your opponent into the ground.
Back Breaker hold ^ or its automatic if you have 1/3 health or less
Escapes and grabs the opponent breaking there back as you hit the ground.
Muscle Inferno hit S
The easiest way to do this move is to be at 1/3 health and dont hit anything when you get muscle sparked after you do the phoenix stretch and escape hit S. Cost 2 Supers.

#45 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:56 AM

i can't get this game to work, can someone provide us an archive with all the files pre-extracted into one archive/folder?
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

#46 xxillegalxx

xxillegalxx

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

i can't get this game to work, can someone provide us an archive with all the files pre-extracted into one archive/folder?

Are you using Lhasa?, If your using winzip or winrar, you cant make the game work. Make sure you extract all the files into the same folder.

#47 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

oh i was using winzip i think, but i get a message telling me to overwrite an existing copy of a file, i get some of those messages, but anyways i managed to find a single archive that already has everything in it.
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#48 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:03 AM

this game rocks! especially when using a game pad or joystick. its very street fighter alpha-ish . Geronimo is fun to use, i beat the game him. this is no cheap incomplete type of game it has an actual ending and everything. very well made.

Edited by FANtomCore, 29 January 2009 - 05:48 AM.

Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#49 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:47 AM

Heck, even the extra characters rock.

(Stronheim from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is one that I need to try).

Always open to talk.

#50 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:47 PM

Heck, even the extra characters rock.

(Stronheim from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is one that I need to try).

you got any additional info on this you would like to share, like how to get the additonal characters to work i e neptune man, etc. any secrets, movies whatever. i mean there is very little offered atleast to people who only speak english that is.
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com